It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Info:

With the alleged injuries or deaths at the hands of UFOs and their occupants, from Ross's understanding, was it just people being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and getting injured from tech or radiation? Or, was there any reports of aggressive behavior on the part of non-human intelligences?"

Ross: "I'm sorry to upset anybody out there, but...no, I'm... And I remember this moment very clearly in my conversation with David Grusch, and also with other people. No, I'm talking here about malevolence. I'm talking here about deliberately-targeted attacks by, you know, alleged non-human intelligences that weren't accidental. They were deliberate acts of murder, killing, and mutilation

Twitter video link

Full podcast:

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

In the way that the CIA has advanced technology, a history of psychological warfare testing, and a history of operations in South America.

You have too much faith in CIA and all the rest of the bunch. No one has that advance technology. Not even close. In my opinion. Sorry.

No reversed engineered crafts, no anti-gravity, absolutely nothing. Whatever we hear about break throughs is all it is to it.
Why would Lockheed spend millions in research to come up with better jet engines? Is it all in a name to deceive the enemy?
I doubt.

What we are looking at here is a misinformation case. A hype. If those flying board were real, trust me, Chinese or Russians would have their men in the area like next day and have a sample device.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

You have too much faith in CIA and all the rest of the bunch. No one has that advance technology. Not even close. In my opinion. Sorry.

No reversed engineered crafts, no anti-gravity, absolutely nothing. Whatever we hear about break throughs is all it is to it.
Why would Lockheed spend millions in research to come up with better jet engines? Is it all in a name to deceive the enemy?
I doubt.

What we are looking at here is a misinformation case. A hype. If those flying board were real, trust me, Chinese or Russians would have their men in the area like next day and have a sample device.

Good points.

My totally crazy unsupported theory is that we are in a silent war. Not with Russians, Chinese or any other humans. And it's a war where we are totally outclassed by an advanced enemy.
So ... how do we win or at least defend ourselves? We build up a secret capability, letting our enemy think we are still fighting with jets and cannons and machine guns. We make alliances. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Even if our allies are not really "good guys".

Or theory 2. Humanity is doomed. Some secret shadow humans have made a deal to save themselves whilst sacrificing the rest of humanity and earth, as payment. They get toys and power. in return There is a term for it: Appeasement, It didnt work for Chamberlain either.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Caver78

I'm also having a problem with the ineptness of the intruders. Lots of incursions, not a lot of payoff for them.
Does that sound right to anyone? We are absolutely missing something.

It sounded like they tried to abduct a 15 year old girl, and if they are sex or organ traffickers there's money to be made. Most 15 year olds have young, healthy, adult sized organs that would sell for a lot of money on the black market.

Then again, it's possible that the intruders are just running a scare campaign in hopes of scaring the villagers off of their land.

Why would you try to peel of the victims face , in case of sex/organ trafficking? Makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I wouldn't, but it makes some sense that someone might, because skin is an organ.

Face transplants are a medical reality and they happen to be very expressive.

Plus Talia reported that the assailants put a numbing cream on her face, and one of them had said something like, "don't use too much, or the skin will stick" or something. That's from the first interview that Tim did, btw.

edit on 8-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This is possibly the first face transplant ….. Jeepers Creepers

😆

👽

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

a reply to: Caver78

I'm also having a problem with the ineptness of the intruders. Lots of incursions, not a lot of payoff for them.
Does that sound right to anyone? We are absolutely missing something.

It sounded like they tried to abduct a 15 year old girl, and if they are sex or organ traffickers there's money to be made. Most 15 year olds have young, healthy, adult sized organs that would sell for a lot of money on the black market.

Then again, it's possible that the intruders are just running a scare campaign in hopes of scaring the villagers off of their land.

Why would you try to peel of the victims face , in case of sex/organ trafficking? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes exactly. The whole bang with tissue and organ harvesting is to have an advanced mobile surgical clinic in the vicinity for real, if we dismiss horrible noise those flying boards are producing.
Any local hunters heard or have seen strange tents?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A real Shocker…….😆

Source dated January 12, 2024: "Aliens" found in Peru are actually dolls made of bones, forensic experts declare

Experts with Peru's prosecutor's office analyzed the seized dolls, and forensic archaeologist Flavio Estrada presented the results of their findings at a press conference for the Peruvian Ministry of Culture on Friday.

"They are not extraterrestrials, they are not intraterrestrials, they are not a new species, they are not hybrids, they are none of those things that this group of pseudo-scientists who for six years have been presenting with these elements," Estrada said. The humanoid three-fingered dolls consisted of earth-bound animal and human bones assembled with modern synthetic glue, Estrada elaborated.

Anybody want to buy Peruvian Barbie Dolls 🤣

Just like regular Barbie Dolls……these have no genitalia….

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

First: I am more convinced than ever it is humans and they need to be caught and prosecuted for the evil they are doing to these villages.

NEW ATTACK UPDATE: a 15yr-old-boy says he was chased by a red light/UFO and hid in bushes 3 hours. He told me he took a glimpse through the bush and could see human like "robots" colored in all green. Military industrial complex testing their Project iron man or NHI?

Twitter link

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Are we done beating this dead horse (mummies)

They are fakes……

Or are some clinging to a glimmer of hope that they are real……and there exists a conspiracy to suppress that?

It won’t be to long before…. on your walk back across the pedestrian bridge from Tijuana Mexico to the U.S. … that a adorable little indigenous Mexican girl selling stuff …. will offer you a box of chiclets gum or an “authentic” Alien mummy 😉

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Holy Smokes…..Mia Culpa! pianopraze

I just realized my two previous posts about the Peruvian alien mummies were posted to this thread….about the Peruvian attacks…..WOWzers! A Senior moment at best….signs of dementia at worst.

I’m going to repost those two to the last known Peruvian mummies thread….

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps a little to much of this 🍹🍺🥃🍸🍷

The lesson here is don’t “Drink and Post!” 😆

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

No problem.

It is tangential to this thread.

I’ve ignored the entire subject in this thread as I always thought it more likely than not they were fakes.

Japan’s scanning then made me wonder.

But yeah, there are better threads for that content.

I do appreciate people helping keeping this thread alive. I intend to for a long long time as I think this is one of the most important topics out there right now.

I think it is ufo reverse engineered tech, and I think it is humans doing unspeakable atrocities who need to be punished.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I think it is ufo reverse engineered tech, and I think it is humans doing unspeakable atrocities who need to be punished.

If this be true…..then yes….someone has to pay for crimes against humanity.

👽

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Close encounters with UFOs and beings with physiological effects and alleged abduction attempts are taking place in farmer communities in the interior of the state of Paraíba, northeast of Brazil. I am in contact with the locals monitoring the situation.

Twitter link

Seems like most people don’t understand these aren’t isolated incidents.

These black armored individuals started in the early spring in central Brazil. Moved west into Peru, in late spring. North towards Ecuador in early summer. East again in mid summer (where they hit this now famous village/subject of Timothy’s interview). And they continued East into Brazil by late fall. Forming a big C. They are still active in Brazil right now.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Update update update. 1 of 2

This is the closest picture according to boy who was chased by these armored beings: Twitter

CONFIRMED: A boy is telling me this is an accurate image to what the "Pelacaras" look like from when he was attacked and chased by a red light/UFO. I sent him many images and he said this is the most accurate of them all.

Update update update: 2 of 2:

Other historical attacks

Triple murder 2018, possibly by these "Pelecara" armored individuals: Twitter

1. Triple murder in Contamana-Loreto sector, peru. 2. Victims: Walter Pasmiño, Bety Rengifo Moncada, and their 4-year-old son 3. Bodies found near Sinuya River ravine 4. Faces deeply damaged, suggesting "pelacaras" 5. Community impacted, calls for justice and safety

2016: Twitter

2016 ATTACK: They heard cries for help, with people shouting about being pursued by "pelacaras", a girl ran past them, and the local police arrived, leading to a tense confrontation with people using some form of jetpacks/ flying machine.

These attacks are ongoing.

Have been happening for years all over the region.

They are brutal.

edit on 20-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Pic not posting right so added thumbnail

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

if we dismiss horrible noise those flying boards are producing.

What horrible noise?

Have you not watched any of the videos or read up on this?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Those hoverboards are using jet engines, are they not? And how do you think jet engine would sound like? In the jungle?
I don't care what 'witnesses' say.

The only other thing I can think of is that hoverboards are actually a platforms that are somehow using tethers between two locations (trees) to slide more or less silently intercepting the prey. But then again, the whole abduction thing does seem silly to me. Really.

edit on 21-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Those hoverboards are using jet engines, are they not? And how do you think jet engine would sound like? In the jungle?
I don't care what 'witnesses' say.

The only other thing I can think of is that hoverboards are actually a platforms that are somehow using tethers between two locations (trees) to slide more or less silently intercepting the prey. But then again, the whole abduction thing does seem silly to me. Really.

No they’re not using jets engines. People say they hear a slight whoosh when they first rise and then they’re silent flying horizontally at least that’s what I gathered from the interviews. I believe some have even said they’re totally silent including the boots which seem to also elevate them. One lady said one of them jumped over her house while running.

Maybe someone can correct me if I’m mistaken. I’ve listened to a lot of vids about this, some I’d like to rewatch. Some of the eye witnesses descriptions are insane and left me somewhat speechless. When you watch enough of them and listen to the villagers there is no doubt in my mind that these people aren’t lying and that this phenomenon is really happening to them. Honestly I kind of discounted the story when I first heard about it but the more I dug the more fascinating and real it became.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If they’re some type a jet propulsion it’s not the typical tech from your normal jet packs that are in the public eye and nothing the general public has seen. Because yes, the regular jet packs are noisy as hell and easily heard, these are not. I was thinking more along the lines of drone tech, blades, IDK. You should watch Tim’s vid and some of the others.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   

But then again, the whole abduction thing does seem silly to me.

Yeah that’s got me a bit twisted too. Watch the interview of the girl, she is genuinely terrified and has scars on her neck where they tried to make a incision.

Go to the 20:00 min mark, that’s where they start talking about the interview and show the interview. There’s also another interview of her, I’ll try and find, it may even be in this thread.
This whole vid is a must watch if you want to get caught up. I watched it in sections because it is kind of long.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join