It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The armor is bulletproof but easily identified as armor. Etc.

I would say that their armor seems to offer some protection against shotguns.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Indeed.

We have armor that will stand up to automatic shotguns with multiple rounds hitting same spot.

These villagers use lower powered rounds from single shot shotguns.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I need to go back and read this whole thread, read first part but thinking I’m missing some info in between. This is one of the most bizarre stories I’ve read. Watched all three of the girls testimonies, very bizarre. The powder and lotion was really weird, any ideas on that? And the cutting of her neck WTH? She seemed pretty certain that one was a native from Peru and other was a gringo that spoke poor broken Spanish. What purpose would they have for taking a 15 yr old girl? Apparently they dragged her by her legs and then gringo had her by the hair not wanting to let her go, but her brothers were coming to help and he did let go. This is just some really strange #. You could tell she wasn’t making any of it up.

I would like to hear what her brothers witnessed, because I believe she said they saw them flying away?

Something else that was weird is that the control panel seemed to be on the shin area, she said they had buttons there. Seems like a strange place to have a control panel of sorts. I’m wondering if it was part of their suit but linked up with the flying machine when they would step on it?

Another question… was the interviewer the guy that was headed there a few weeks ago to investigate?

Anyways maximum weirdness to say the least.

This is a second film group that went and they are very slow rolling out the interview over many small parts. I’m very frustrated at this point and checking every few hours for next part of interview.

TLDR: beginning in Brazil early spring this group of black armored individuals swept wast into Peru, then north to Ecuador, then east throug Peru back into Brazil. They hit a great number of villages (dozens) going region by region. They reached this village around July/august. By the time the researches got there they were further East almost into Brazil. They are currently in Brazil as of November.

They killed several and incapacitated many with lasers (maybe the ones died had allergic or stress reaction causing heart attack) they almost completely pulled face of one boy, he was rushed to hospital and barely survived. They started on Talia and she was able to struggle and call out. She was in her back yard in the village so her family and neighbors all came running and saw the two individuals. They tried to get away with her but dropped her, went to a clear area of sky and flew up and away.

Hundreds of people in the region have seen this group. Hundreds. Many think it is human group. Some think alien.

Many have been abducted and never seen again. A few people and animals killed/mutilated and left.

Could be human trafficking/organ harvesting. Could be initiation right for cult or organization. Could be aliens with motives we don’t understand.

I think it’s humans. The tech is advanced but well within our known tech processes with a little more tech than currently admitted.

Example: the one meter radius hoverboards use silent, unknown tech to fly, but steer in equivalent manner as our known hoverboards/ one wheels/ etc. - boots locking in and flying like maneuvering a one wheel.

The armor is bulletproof but easily identified as armor. Etc.

Thx for catching me up. Still have reading to do. I did read one article that talked about round red shoes/boots that seemed to light up or glow a bit?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The boots have two round disks on the bottom.

They are capable of limited flight or helping them jump really high.

They lock into the boards like snowboarder boots lock into snowboards - but with different tech.

There seems to be a connection to the control of the boards as Talia said they pressed something on the boot to get the boards to fly.

It’s all here in the threads, videos, and links.

Interesting info:
Japan is scanning multiple Peru mummies and finding interesting anomalies.

Here is the ATS thread

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The boots have two round disks on the bottom.

They are capable of limited flight or helping them jump really high.

They lock into the boards like snowboarder boots lock into snowboards - but with different tech.

There seems to be a connection to the control of the boards as Talia said they pressed something on the boot to get the boards to fly.

It’s all here in the threads, videos, and links.

Interesting info:
Japan is scanning multiple Peru mummies and finding interesting anomalies.

Here is the ATS thread

Surely the makers of this tech shouldn’t be to hard to find? My understanding was that they were on a round platform and their boots were also round? That’s what I read elsewhere. Been busy recently so maybe I can read through it tonight. Whatever is going on I think it’s real and extremely strange.
edit on 22-12-2023 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think they're using Flyboard Airs, or advanced Flyboard Airs.

Tim seems to avoid the word "board", and seems to prefer to use the term "circular platforms" while also pushing the idea that the boots are also circular and have their own propulsion, which I don't think is the case.

edit on 22-12-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Tim seems to avoid the word "board", and seems to prefer to use the term "circular platforms" while also pushing the idea that the boots are also circular and have there own propulsion, which I don't think is the case.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I would think it would be a either or.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samuel336

a reply to: Samuel336

One thing I learned on ATS is that, lenses have signatures that can be used to identify them via lasers and fancy software.

It makes sense that reflective coatings, similar to what we see on some reflective sunglasses, could be used as a countermeasure to this technology.

I'm sorry I don't follow.. Lenses?

Lenses for seeing.

Eyeballs, cameras, and anything else with a lense, have features, details, and uniqueness that can be regarded as lense signatures, which can be read from a distance with advanced laser technology and analyzed with powerful software, so I've heard. I imagine that sunglasses with reflective coatings could serve as a countermeasure to this technology.

This is something that was explained to me within a thread about a drone that was flown into Area 51 airspace, and the raid of an Area 51 website host that followed.

My bad, I understand now. that is very interesting the sunglasses and reflective coating remind me of the film they live. In my opinion the film contains some truths especially the subliminal advertising part.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Something like this, but not these as they are very noisy.

All accounts are they are silent except under extreme acceleration - and then it is soft air sound.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ats double post error

edit on 23-12-2023 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Something like this, but not these as they are very noisy.

All accounts are they are silent except under extreme acceleration - and then it is soft air sound.

If someone had advanced propulsion technology, I suppose they could ask for it to be incorporated into the Flyboard Air.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
UPDATE;

PART 4:

In July 2023, the quaint village of San Antonio de Pintuyacu (nestled in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon), found itself besieged by an unprecedented two-month onslaught of inexplicable phenomena. The normally serene community was thrust into a state of disarray as bizarre sightings of seven-foot-tall levitating humanoids became disturbingly commonplace. Adding to the disquiet, these enigmatic beings displayed aggressive tendencies toward the bewildered villagers. Amidst this unsettling series of events, the tranquility of San Antonio de Pintuyacu was shattered when Talia, a 14-year-old resident, fell victim to what is now suspected to be a brazen kidnapping attempt. The crew of Into The Phenomenon traveled to the Peruvian Amazon to bring you the exclusive story, in this unfiltered interview, Talia courageously recounts the harrowing details of her extraordinary ordeal, shedding light on an incredible chapter in the village's history.

Twitter post

The previous segmented drops were an effort to expedite the key points for public viewing. The holidays afforded some time from our full time responsibilities to be able to translate and produce this unedited version detailing the ordeal a bit further:

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
More info:

I rate it highly speculative.

Charles Hall describing tall beings who float and can appear luminous in their suits as shown from some of the Peru photos I discounted as fakes.

But I promised to provide all the info I came across. In the twitter link there is a video of him describing them.

Alright.. wtf.. Are we serious about trying to figure out who or what is terrorizing those villagers or we just gonna milk it? @peru_aliens @TimothyAlberino because yet AGAIN, we have SPECIFIC DESCRIPTIONS that is a 100% MATCH to that of the Tall Whites that former USAF Charles Hall talks about. The whole document really but page 2 seals it. Alberino, listen to that man’s interviews about the tall whites & remember everything you were told in Peru.. It’s the exact same dude. All of it, I’ve pointed this out every time a new piece of information comes out.. and here is a new piece of info from @peru_aliens that aligns perfectly w/ Tall whites. I understand the dude is kinda weird Charles hall & he calls these things the tall whites which sounds like losing basketball team from the 50s but everything is a match. Anyone can go back to my previous tweets about this. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Again highly speculative.

Edit to add more info:

China is poking around Peru now. Wonder if they are investigating?

US Coast Guard participating in a multinational force monitoring a massive Chinese fishing fleet currently off Peru, which has repeatedly poached in protected and other nation's territorial waters.

Twitter
edit on 4-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Eta

Edit to add even more:

According to Greer and Valley, the CIA did psychological warfare tests in Brazil/Argentina with fake UFO/advanced tech.

Here we are years later, they are using same place for their tests. This is the most likely answer to why that I have come up with so far other than organ harvesting/human trafficking which I would not be surprised the CIA is doing but I have no evidence.

Twitter video link

edit on 4-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Eta

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

According to Greer and Valley, the CIA did psychological warfare tests in Brazil/Argentina with fake UFO/advanced tech.

I find this part believable.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

In which way?
How do you explain next to none noise from those fly boards. Two, three of them would sound very loud. Miles away in overall quiet jungle.
I am only asking if it was already explained.

We do realize the fly board is using jet version of an engine. And range limited too due to fuel tank limits.
Of course, the attacks could be a short distance intercepts, but the noise is my mostly concern.

edit on 5-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

In which way?

In the way that the CIA has advanced technology, a history of psychological warfare testing, and a history of operations in South America.

How do you explain next to none noise from those fly boards. Two, three of them would sound very loud. Miles away in overall quiet jungle.

Could be advanced engines that are extra quiet, some other advanced propulsion technology, or poor reporting about them being near silent.

I would think that the boards were only used to travel a short distance and another vehicle was likely used for the longer distances getting the assailants to the village, then away from it.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Seems like a very risky tactic.
These villagers are not so disconnected in today's world. What would happen if one of these gringo's stacked his hover board and was captured, or let's say that girl happened to have a knife and shived the dude right in the neck instead of lifting his mask?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You find Greer Believable?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohahhupthera

You find Greer Believable?

Nope, but that doesn't mean I disbelieve everything he says.

In this case, what was mentioned as something Greer has said, I've supported with 3 factual statements that I can back up with references.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join