It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico banned chemtrails ... and the skies look DIFFERENT!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry but I call BS on your explanation. There is evidence that Mexico has banned the practice, blaming the actions of a USA startup as the reason begind the phenomenon, which they have now banned. It's clear that something shady was going on (no pun intended), and now they have resolved it, assuring the wellbeing of the Mexican people from here on out. I'm very thankful that at least one nation has had the balls to ban it, against the wishes of the globalist masters responsible fo the stupid, damaging experiment they have been spraying in the skies of most Western nations & many others too. It is great that they're standing up to them. I only wish the UK would do so also.

a reply to: Phelan205

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You can believe it or not, it doesn’t change the fact that they aren’t using aircraft to spray anything. Not like what people claim are chemtrails. There are no aircraft flying that can carry any kind of payload to do it, and still carry fuel and everything else.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I just drove across the desert along Mexican border from CA to NM.

It was the most beautiful sky! It was like in a dream.

I live near the the beach in mostly overcast foggy days.

The desert sky took my breath away. Like I remembered.

But its always been like that except around El Paso/Juarez... because of the smoke stacks.

I dont remember ever seeing chemtrails in the desert tho.

Just those god-forsaken blades half of them rusted stopped.

edit on 11/5/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

We see plenty of what you would call chemtrails around the desert. I’ve predicted the weather many times based on them.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I guess that sort of thing started appearing over the desert after I moved to the coast.

I have never seen what I think is a chemtrail. There are lots of Ccontrails, being close to major airport and Naval Air Station.

Ive never been sure how to tell the difference.

Are some of the appearance of contrails different because of weather in the upper atmosphere, and that is what helps predict weather on the ground?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I think it's called, "weather"?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Persistent contrails persist because of increased humidity in the air. One or two persistent trails is generally just a small area of increased humidity. Persistent trails that spread into a cloud deck generally are a sign that a frontal system is moving in.

And there’s no way to tell the difference because one doesn’t exist.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But I've read that cloud seeding is a real thing.

So I'm still on the fence about chemtrails.

There seems to be less alarm and discussion about them.

Maybe the world has moved on to larger worries?

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maybe this is off-topic ...or maybe it's not. Just a comment about the 'wildlife'. I live in Los Angeles. As a child, while in the schoolyard I remember sea gulls ready to steal anyone's food whenever the opportunity could present itself. Bees and big black and yellow bumble bees, dragonflies, those little yellow/orange butterflies, white and Monarchs always zipping around us. Than off to adulthood. I began working for a school district at some point. Eventually, I realized I never was seeing sea gulls anywhere. No bees, no butterflies of any kind, no dragonflies etc. Just in the last couple of years I am seeing sea gulls hanging around schoolyards again ready to pounce on dropped food etc. Monarchs and bees back and this year dragonflies are again zooming across the playground. I also notice the sun is different in the way it shines and heat intensity. Something has surely changed here in the air the last few years. I still have not seen a big black and yellow bumble bee here since my childhood.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The key is in the name. Cloud seeding. You have to have clouds capable of producing rain to seed for it to work.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I once went to Joshua Tree with this outdoorsy conspiracy girl and her friend. Chemtrails were one of their big ones. It was also a persistent contrails day.

She's like, "It really is a grid, how do they get away with this?"

I love flight simulators and fake flying in as real a way as possible. To me, the contrails were so defined that you could actually note waypoints in the sky. Specifically near a VOR beacon between Southern California airports and and points North and East. Planes filter through there on various airways to avoid restricted airspace.

We were one The Maze Loop Trail about 20 miles from Twentynine Palms.

If this website existed, I would have pulled out this map and held it to the sky like a star map, but I played buzzkill explaining High Altitude Airways anyway.

[Our location noted by star]

The patchwork grid this girl thought was some organized spraying was little more then jets at cruise flying between waypoints. And it was more radial looking than a grid.

I don't know about Mexico, but I have to assume airways maps are the same.
edit on 5-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join