It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico banned chemtrails ... and the skies look DIFFERENT!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I live in Mexico, in a fairly rural area surrounded by mountains and nature. I've been noticing something different in the skies over the last few months and it finally dawned on me a few weeks back ... NONE OF THOSE DAMNED CHEMTRAILS over the last few months. I asked a friend of mine, a life-long Mexican rancher who lives close to nature - if he'd noticed a difference and he said that he had, as well. Then I started doing some digging around, some research.

Back in January Mexico banned all attempts to block out the sun within its territory.You can read about it here and here.

It seems that some start-up was spraying stuff over Baja California without government permission an it pissed some people off.

According to the second link:

A US startup carried out a geoengineering experiment in Mexico, which the country claims was done without prior notice and consent.

It goes on to say:

The Mexican government said it will develop a strategy to ban future experimentation with solar geoengineering, which will also include an information campaign and scientific reports. However, the government did not announce more specific actions.

“Mexico reiterates its unavoidable commitment to the protection and well-being of the population from practices that generate risks to human and environmental security,” said the government in a statement.

That statement is here, in Spanish.i

Doing a search on the issue, I hit on a couple of pages that tried to discredit this with comments like Chemtrails are a conspiracy theory that do not exist. I call bovine feces, and I have the real world experience to back it up.

I have not seen those nasty criss-cross lines in the sky in months, and even the clouds look different. They look like I remember them looking when I was a kid. The sky is a more intense shade of blue than it was in the recent past. I've thought it looked kind of washed out, and it was. The clouds are fluffier and prettier.

Don't try to tell me that chemtrails are not real. I have seen the effects when they are taken away!

I'll try to upload a few photos soon, but even those won't justice to the majesty what I see here now on a daily basis!

:
edit on 2023 10 25 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

It's the kind of phenomenon that only happens twice a year. They start to taper off in the fall and pick back up in springtime. Pilots who spray must take the cold months off as a concession to keeping the secret.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I thought the experiment was about 1 gram of some type of fine powder, released from a small helium baloon?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Here are some photos from today. They may not look convincing to you, but I'm here on the ground and am seeing so much difference.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: networkdude

It's the kind of phenomenon that only happens twice a year. They start to taper off in the fall and pick back up in springtime. Pilots who spray must take the cold months off as a concession to keeping the secret.

No, this is different. I have been living in this region for several years and have never seen a change like this before. The clearness of the skies, the intensity of the blue, the fluffiness of the clouds is something not equaled in the last few years.

As I said, my friend - the rancher who knows nothing about chemmtrails (save the fact that he's noticed the tracks in the sky) has even commented on it.

:
edit on 2023 10 25 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's because, depending on where you are, air traffic right now over Mexico is almost non-existent. Routes have changed pretty radically for some airlines, and some routes have ended altogether. Looking on the tracker right now there are large areas with absolutely no traffic at all over them.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: networkdude

Its not the pilots. I found Material Safety Data Sheets over 12 years ago. Maybe it was 15 years. Its why I came here. I was Environmental officer at a steel factory. I did a search through the big Texas refineries massive official websites, going through all jet fuel ingredients. One type had three different levels of things that did not belong in fuel, and specified that the levels to be used were being directed by the US government. There was Barium2, aluminum oxide, and some type of chemical that I think was related to a pesticide.

I hadnt believed any of the stories about chemtrails until I saw the Data Sheets. I cried.

I began to watch each morning and saw that plane trails in the morning covered the whole sky with overcast during good weather, and it took a couple hours to do it. I haven't noticed them doing this in Northern Cali for some years now.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan205

All the better!

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cookiesntea

People ignore the visual evidence of their own eyes so they can just believe what they are told.

What was it that George Orwell wrote?

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Too many today are living exactly like that. I know what I am seeing.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phelan205

That's because, depending on where you are, air traffic right now over Mexico is almost non-existent. Routes have changed pretty radically for some airlines, and some routes have ended altogether. Looking on the tracker right now there are large areas with absolutely no traffic at all over them.

Really?

Mexico doesn't have as much domestic traffic as the US because most Mexicans take the bus. We travel a lot by bus. It's usually much cheaper, easier and sometimes even faster than air because so many flights route through Mexico City. And most smaller towns and cities don't have local airports, so you would have to travel sometimes a far distance by bus just to get to one. The previous town we lived in actually used to have a busy airport, but it's long since closed down and people either travel to another nearby city or more often take a bus.

But there is traffic here. As a matter of fact, my region is one of the busiest in the country. But, hey, I've only lived here for several years, so what would I know? Maybe you have a better handle on my local situation than I do.

:
edit on 2023 10 25 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yes, and if you look there are fairly large areas that have no traffic over them. The amount of air traffic over Mexico is low compared to many other areas. Mexico City airport in 2021 saw 327,889 flights for the entire year. Compare that to other areas, where you can't see any areas that don't have air traffic over them.

Great reading comprehension. I didn't say there was no traffic, I said there was not as much as other areas. And just because you live there doesn't mean that you know crap about air traffic, or how airlines work, or what's going on with aircraft over your head.
edit on 25-10-2023 by Phelan205 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cookiesntea
a reply to: networkdude

Its not the pilots. I found Material Safety Data Sheets over 12 years ago. Maybe it was 15 years. Its why I came here. I was Environmental officer at a steel factory. I did a search through the big Texas refineries massive official websites, going through all jet fuel ingredients. One type had three different levels of things that did not belong in fuel, and specified that the levels to be used were being directed by the US government. There was Barium2, aluminum oxide, and some type of chemical that I think was related to a pesticide.

I hadnt believed any of the stories about chemtrails until I saw the Data Sheets. I cried.

I began to watch each morning and saw that plane trails in the morning covered the whole sky with overcast during good weather, and it took a couple hours to do it. I haven't noticed them doing this in Northern Cali for some years now.

please post them. I have been looking into this for 20 years, and so far, found exactly ZERO evidence. I worked flight lines in the military, speak to many people who work in aviation, and cannot find any way to legitimize this theory. Contrails are a proven fact, and the conditions that they require to exist are easily understood. If someone can show what chemicals are used, and how they are loaded on commercial jets, then how those same jets account for all that extra weight it would go a long way.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Here are some photos from today. They may not look convincing to you, but I'm here on the ground and am seeing so much difference.

I live in rural Oklahoma, arguably one of the largest hubs for aircraft maintenance in the US. We have Tinker AFB right down the road. The sky looks exactly like this right now. Chemtrails are not real.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I dont need your nonsense
edit on 26-10-2023 by cookiesntea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

JP7 is only used for specialized platforms, like the SR-71, and a few hypersonic testbeds. It was designed to have a very high flashpoint because the platforms were fast enough to reach very high speeds. High enough that the fuel would ignite in the tanks if it didn't have specialized additives to keep it cooler. The amount purchased in recent years was 10,000 gallons, and that was maybe 10 years ago.

JP4 is no longer used, and hasn't been in over 20 years. JP5 is specialized for the Navy to use on ships. JP8 is the common Air Force fuel, but it's the same as Jet A, with a few additives removed to make it thicker than Jet A.
edit on 26-10-2023 by Phelan205 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why do they put a Big X in the skies with the contrails? Usually, 2 flying in the skies in my hometown.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Drugstorecowboy56

Because planes cross each other all the time. I watched two cargo flights cross each other almost over my house the other day. One was going from Guadalajara to Vancouver, the other from LA to Dallas. There's no possible way for planes to fly that they aren't going to cross one another, and if they're leaving contrails, you will get an x, or a tic tac toe board, or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

we used JP7 and JP8 in the military. But I'm sure you can see how this sounds. I have seen the smoking gun proof, but didn't get a copy so you just have to trust me.

I'll have to fly my private jet over to Michael Jordan's house and ask him if I should trust you blindly. I'll BRB.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Drugstorecowboy56

because both planes flew through the same air that was ripe for contrail formation going opposite directions, and the wind blew. At least that's my guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have not seen those nasty criss-cross lines in the sky in months, and even the clouds look different. They look like I remember them looking when I was a kid. The sky is a more intense shade of blue than it was in the recent past. I've thought it looked kind of washed out, and it was. The clouds are fluffier and prettier.

Don't try to tell me that chemtrails are not real. I have seen the effects when they are taken away!

I'll try to upload a few photos soon, but even those won't justice to the majesty what I see here now on a daily basis!

The above comments are awesome, I'm so pleased for the people of Mexico.

When I visited my wife's family in Ecuador, back in 2015, I saw the same phenomena - deep blue sky, huge puffy clouds that seemed to rise for thousands of feet - no criss cross lines at all, no hazy washed-out look to our beautiful aerial environment.

I so miss that, as you say that's how it was as a kid - here in the UK too.

In the past couple of decades they've done disgraceful things in the name of some conspiracy. Not a conspiracy 'theory', but a conspiracy FACT. I sincerely hope our government grows the balls to resist the NWO & stops this deadly & destructive practice ASAP.

It is certainly one way od demonstrating that they truly have the best interests of the people at heart, as in Mexico.

edit on NovemberSunday23011CST11America/Chicago-060055 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join