It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ATS was not doomed where have all the mods gone.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I need more posts.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
No, I really need more posts.

link   
Obviously needed more.

link   
Even more.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I should be counting these.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Super Laissez-Faire?

It's total free speech. Sorta a juxtaposition that's not outwardly apparent and super-ironic if you know where to look.

Could be construed as an active test of authoritarianism vs. anarchism.

Lord of the Flies and the Stanford Prison experiment... sorta along those lines. If it you make it too esoteric, it loses reason. Reductionist questions are the way to go until more is known.

Like assuming it's not compromised, what are reasons why they'd let their site go to the wolves?
edit on 25-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The only standards ATS mods upheld was keeping people from telling sillyolme, anne, kali74, agustus, knoxie, xcaliber or sookie to shut the fvck up.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectorE7

Do you have feelings to vent?

Tell us what those members did to hurt you if it makes you feel better.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: septemberusMasonicus

No one remembers who you are, princess. White knight dorks like you are laughable. Now run along.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Now off you pop, Eskimo

link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

The only standards ATS mods upheld was keeping people from telling sillyolme, anne, kali74, agustus, knoxie, xcaliber or sookie to shut the fvck up.

They made some great points. Takes more courage to voice in opposition then stand amongst the safety of the crowd. Those people are needed in the grand scheme of it all, unless you want homogeneous stagnation of borg thought.

And if the only retort is to tell someone to shut up, what does it provide anyway?

I saw the people listed get tons of posts removed over time.

I was like, "Well, a liberal/conservative flame war again."

Both sides consistenty have good points. Hell, I'm on team GOP right now over support of Israel.
edit on 25-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

link   

OK sweet cheeks.

But I've told you I'm not him at least twice.

And even I was I'd be twice the man you are and he's a third the man that I am.

So that's steiner maths and you've got a two and one thirds chance of getting this reference.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: septemberusMasonicus

I dont fvcking care who you are, dude. You are an annoying faux intellectual who gets into battle of the wits with no one else playing and crowning yourself a winner. Its like sucking your own dick and bragging about it. However, i can tell you are a wimp who gets offended real easy. Kind of weird how you care so much about what i have to say. Stay offended, Mr, Self Felatio guy.
edit on 25-10-2023 by InspectorE7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Inspector Mathema-thic isn't amused about the Steiner throwback.

Needs to read up on cherry-picked quotes now.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheWasTheDarkness

originally posted by: InspectorE7

They made some great points. Takes more courage to voice in opposition then stand amongst the safety of the crowd. Those people are needed in the grand scheme of it all, unless you want homogeneous stagnation of borg thought.

It's not courage to uncritically parrot the political beliefs backed by corporations, hedge funds, the global thought police, and tech monopolies. Anonymously, no less. It's not revolutionary or brave, it's lazy and conformist.

Promoting their own dearly held delusions isn't going to stop the delusions of the other team. It's still just fantasy.

If you want to taste what courage is go challenge those narratives on the big platforms where brown shirts and governments will try to end your career, or your life, for going against what globalist megalomaniacs approve of. It's not so easy to be brave when Blackrock and the entire unelected world government doesn't have your back.

This is about making sure people with opinions they don't like can't talk about anything publicly, because the bs narratives they attached their identity to are so fragile they crumble just by breathing on them. Maybe they should develop a real personality and some actual opinions instead of selecting them all from an approved list.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
at least 40 members have been arrested over the last 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OhGodNotMyHeccingAyTS

Looks like they've missed a few, guess we've got some wars to win?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They are in the DUMBS

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh no, you know, you must elaborate.
Do tell!
At least direct me to where I can read of it.
It is one of the few things that allow this to make sense

originally posted by: OhGodNotMyHeccingAyTS
at least 40 members have been arrested over the last 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If ATS was not doomed where have all the mods gone.

I had a lot of unhappy relations with the old owners and mods going back at least 15 years and 4 sockpuppets.

And that was preferable to the filthy cesspool it is now.

It's like someone alerted 4chan the AboveTopSecret LLC is open season and the adolescent males arrived trying to act like badasses.

Will it even be possible for the mods and owners [if there are any] to repair the damage already done. I'll be gone soon looking for a new community. ATS was always a contentious place but this BS is FUBAR. imo

edit on 25-10-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join