It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Penalty to Hackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xtrozero1

God no. I don't want to see what are often slightly nuts teenagers sent to the gas chamber for trying to find out about aliens or who killed kennedy or some such.

edit on 22-10-2023 by SpenceUK because: typing

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

As I watch this unfold, starting with the purge, I begin to hope for something I actually have been preaching against for 30 years.

The global currency.

But what I see now is not the GC that was feared but the full accountability this will bring. It is part of a bigger picture that the QFS brings in.
Full accountability for everyone across the board.
This dumpster fire is a microcosm to the bigger societal happenings that happen so often and so frequently that I and we are becoming callous to how crazy it all is.
And it simply has to be by design.
Look at all the flash mobs robbing stores. They passed laws and quit enforcing laws to inspire it all years ago.
And if you do not like it you are a racist!

Military in the streets of DC. Not January 6, but now.
The bigger picture.
Soon police actions will be non-racist robotics and purchases charged to your account when you walk out the exit of the store you entered.
But to even enter you will be I'D.
And we will cheer it all.

This is across the board and quickly becoming a 1'st Amendment issue as our voting is no longer 1 vote, 1 person.
Our votes are canceled and simply do not matter.
Fiat is in everything now, not just currency.

There is no accountability at all in society and this simply has to be by design.

Edit:
Anyway soon it will be 1 person-1 I lnternet identity.
One person-1 vote.
1 person-1 bank account.

And when the QFS is fully instituted (it already began), we will absolutely positively require a new constitution.

And a New Republic.

In the meantime.

What a show. Everyone loves to watch a good dumpster fire, amiright?

edit on 22-10-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpenceUK

God no. I don't want to see what are often slightly nuts teenagers sent to the gas chamber for trying to find out about aliens or who killed kennedy or some such.

Depends on the level of harm. In my OP I pointed out that the added death penalty for kidnapping was based on the harm involved.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtrozero1

Depends on the level of harm. In my OP I pointed out that the added death penalty for kidnapping was based on the harm involved.

I dont like the state having the ability to kill us under any circumstances. much less for hacking, hell Snowden and that lad who changed to a girl would be dead if it was the law. No way

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I dont like the state having the ability to kill us under any circumstances. much less for hacking, hell Snowden and that lad who changed to a girl would be dead if it was the law. No way

I can live with just personal vengeance too.

Why do people go into a Nike store and walk out with 900 dollars in shoes with no one stopping them? There is no accountable these days and the vast majority doing this crap are not good guys.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I can live with just personal vengeance too.

Why do people go into a Nike store and walk out with 900 dollars in shoes with no one stopping them? There is no accountable these days and the vast majority doing this crap are not good guys.

so now its petty theft too? pretty soon you will be killing people for parking on double yellow lines.
edit on 22-10-2023 by SpenceUK because: typing

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: networkdude

originally posted by: PhageLove
Your family says you were actually in the cub scouts not the military, but ultimately failed to attain the paint by numbers badge. STOLEN VALAR.

Lol, who is that to? Phage is that you? And I thought we were besties? Actually, I really enjoyed Phages posts.

no, that sure ain't Phage. Just a troll.

It's not Phage's style of posting.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

so now its petty theft too? pretty soon you will be killing people for parking on double yellow lines.

I didn't say that. I asked why is there zero accountability. My post was to stimulate talk on it and to not trigger your 1984 2+2=5 PTSD.

edit on 22-10-2023 by xtrozero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsAnyoneThere
It's not Phage's style of posting.

I could honestly see this as Phage reading his posts... lol

edit on 22-10-2023 by xtrozero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosiahPastorUnbanned

Right...lol 1986 was a better year though

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yeah I can see how you are going though, pretty soon everyone who doesnt think or look enough like you will be sent to your camps too.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah I can see how you are going though, pretty soon everyone who doesnt think or look enough like you will be sent to your camps too.

Just don't F with my stuff and you are good, is that asking too much?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Just don't F with my stuff and you are good, is that asking too much?

Nope thats fine as f.... but its not what you were advocating

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Nope thats fine as f.... but its not what you were advocating

You read your own interpretation of my post even after I replied to further explain my position.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

death penalty to hackers....Now if you said you wanted to kill a hacker who hacked your stuff thats vastly different to giving the power to your government

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosiahPastorUnbanned
I disagree

Nobody gives a flying # about your opinion. STFU

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

death penalty to hackers....Now if you said you wanted to kill a hacker who hacked your stuff thats vastly different to giving the power to your government

As I said many posts ago you. I opened up with that to start a conversation, but anyhow, so there is no deed bad enough to face the death penalty when it comes to hacking?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

As I said many posts ago you. I opened up with that to start a conversation, but anyhow, so there is no deed bad enough to face the death penalty when it comes to hacking?

No. none

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No. none

So that is where we disagree...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join