It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mud Pit is Open For Business

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that every forum is now the Mud Pit and I love doing a post with only one sentence.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xtrozero1

Same.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

every forum is now the Mud Pit

"now"

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Careful buddy!
You don’t want to make hanging around here fun… can’t have that.

I was really tired of having posts removed by one specific mod that seemed to get on a power trip.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone

I was really tired of having posts removed by one specific mod that seemed to get on a power trip.

Who was it, your personal gatekeeper?

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The mud pit wasn't a bad idea or concept and removing it did more harm than good. Personally I think it fell short of what human nature seems to need. I suggest a room specifically for venting and calling individual people out , put on blast. The only moderation perhaps needed to offset someone just outright slandering, as far as rules are concerned is to put someone on blast you need to provide direct quotes or captures of said hypocrisy or b.s. by who your calling out/ putting on blast to avoid unnecessary doxing or slander. People are not AI and we can see what crap A I is already doing to this site.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Cool

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

lmao ats

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I have been banned by the commie ats mods so many times . This # is hilarious that they are just as #ed

never had free speech here
edit on 22-10-2023 by alienjuggalo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LemmysOtherMole
The mud pit wasn't a bad idea or concept and removing it did more harm than good. Personally I think it fell short of what human nature seems to need. I suggest a room specifically for venting and calling individual people out , put on blast. The only moderation perhaps needed to offset someone just outright slandering, as far as rules are concerned is to put someone on blast you need to provide direct quotes or captures of said hypocrisy or b.s. by who your calling out/ putting on blast to avoid unnecessary doxing or slander. People are not AI and we can see what crap A I is already doing to this site.

The problem as I saw it was that people were going to the Mud Pit and then complaining to the Mods about what people might reply to them about. That is like a woman purposely going into a strip joint and then complaining the women are naked.

We were in the mud pit because we wanted to be, were not forced and if it got too hot then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

edit on 22-10-2023 by xtrozero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
remember when virtuoso made a thread about the vaccine every day then they made him a supermod and nothing from him again

#ing sellout

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo22

I have been banned by the commie ats mods so many times . This # is hilarious that they are just as #ed

never had free speech here

I have looked at some of my posts that were banned and they typically had a little bias involved in the banning.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo22
remember when virtuoso made a thread about the vaccine every day then they made him a supermod and nothing from him again

#ing sellout

lol, how did he make Supermod? His posts were so over the top and on the level of spamming.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtrozero1

originally posted by: LemmysOtherMole

The problem as I saw it was that people were going to the Mud Pit and then complaining to the Mods about what people might reply to them about. That is like a woman purposely going into a strip joint and then complaining the women are naked.

We were in the mud pit because we wanted to be, were not forced and if it got too hot then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

There was a lot of hurt feelz in the Mud Pit, they did a lot of crying about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
hey DTOM tyou are a commie who does not believe in free speech at all

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV663
There was a lot of hurt feelz in the Mud Pit, they did a lot of crying about it.

The Mods should just have said, why are you there in the first place? Go back to the fluffy bunny forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yup. I spent lots of time there, as it was difficult to be nice to idiots. But poor DontTreadOnMe had to keep reminding me when I wasn't in the pit, so I saved her the trouble and made a nice hut there. When they demolished it, most of my work went with it. I think all that complained about it were giant pussies that should have just opted out and stayed in their safe spaces with their therapy kittens.

But even then, there were limits. I pushed them often to soften them up as I could. And I usually deserved the actions taken. So I'm not bitter, other than trashing all my threads. That makes me a sad panda.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
who else was so happy to see Blain get the ax . that made me smile
edit on 22-10-2023 by alienjuggalo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
and augustuscocksucker was banned too

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

liberals cry babies complained . I have countless accounts on this site never once complained to mods about another member

Thats a liberal thing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join