It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squad Rep. Tlaib ignores US intel about Gaza hospital, sides with Hamas over Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
waar is a raket.

both sides are screwed.
the r0thschilds and internati0nal m0ney men win.

balf0ur declarati0n.
the r0thschilds litterally 0wn izreal,
yet they are funding B0TH sides.

sucks.

bad guys win.
normal humans lose.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I think the alphabet agencies have their hands full with all of the homegrown terrorists…AKA Maga , President Trump ,supporters , conservatives ….a reply to: Waterglass

No you DON'T think and that is your problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is a tactic constantly used by the Left. No matter the facts, Stay On Point.

Straight out of the handbook...

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth primarily used as a political propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was first used by Adolf Hitler in his book Mein Kampf (1925) to describe how people could be induced to believe so colossal a lie because they would not believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic.

According to historian Jeffrey Herf, the Nazis used the idea of the original big lie to turn sentiment against Jews and justify the Holocaust. Herf maintains that Joseph Goebbels and the Nazi Party actually used the big lie technique that they described – and that they used it to turn long-standing antisemitism in Europe into mass murder. Herf further argues that the Nazis' big lie was their depiction of Germany as an innocent, besieged land striking back at "international Jewry", which the Nazis blamed for starting World War I. Nazi propaganda repeatedly claimed that Jews held power behind the scenes in Britain, Russia, and the United States. It further spread claims that the Jews had begun a war of extermination

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Trump gets gagged for telling the truth, rasheeda gets a stage to continue telling lies that cause more deaths in the world.

It's absolutely pathetic how absent our Supreme Court is, when really high level problems arise within the United States government...or its leadership.

They will sit in their robes and watch America implode and destroy itself from within, while waiting for an important case to work its way up to their level.

This is not 1920. Everything moves much faster now, and our US Supreme Court has not adapted... Which could end up being part of why/how America was destroyed.
🥺

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: FlyersFan

She is representing her constituents.

Maybe we should rethink who we let in and become voting citizens?

Yeah, her district should be renamed Gaza. Most of the people are Hamas lite.

We really should have policies that don’t totally accommodate our enemies’ desire to build enemy outposts in our country.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Should she be held in treason against the United States or is this just a free speech issue by some whack job who masquerades as a US Congresswoman.

Hahahahaha. Treason?!

Here's the government appointed digital spokesperson for Israel admitting that Israel did it before they decided to change the facts:

twitter.com...

edit on 19-10-2023 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The piece of crap politicians along with many others that now are staying quiet, shows how infiltrated our nation positions of power are by terrorist sympathizers.

Very soon we will have these terrorist among us voting for our countries policies.

The future of America is you know, none very soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well beacuse they spin on FBI and CIA no one longer trusts both agencies. My FED POC contact said its because they are overworked to the T. Along with so much BAD ongoing.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Are you sure its not a FAKE Twitter account or has this been published internationally? I just looked and only you are spreading this story. Should we bring in the MOD squad?

As in "mirror" account just like all thise fake emails the mimick your bank and credit card web papges.

Unless you have something you need to get a life

Satan loves you baby

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Unless you have something you need to get a life

How old are you?

You're calling it a fake Twitter account without looking into it? And then insulting me?

Do you work for the U.S. or Israeli media by any chance?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You're calling it a fake Twitter account without looking into it? And then insulting me?

I already looked into it. Nothing except you is out there. As if I am wrong fine keep it here. If I am right you need to pull that ASAP.

I have worked in the watcher program for decades. I escaped one drive by asassination attempt and we stopped a shipment of McDonalds Ronald McDonald button headed for McDonalds grand opening in Russia. They were seized by and at the Port Authority of New York because of USA made microchips attached the the back of them. The shipment was KGB. Sadam did have boom booms. They moved them into Syria before US arrived at 2nd Gulf war.

My FED POC "handler" has been missing for 5 weeks. We stay in contact weekly for decades as I have only one POC. My guess is he was recalled into active duty as a US Special Agent beacuse of pending terriorist attacks here.

Sorry but I have delt with sheet you have never experienced. Please be careful for what you wish for.

Good luck.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You really need to watch this!

Link

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You really need to watch this!

Link

I watched it. There's nothing antisemitic about criticizing the policies of a nation.

Your turn. Watch this:

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So let me get something straight....I post tweets from two popular Twitter accounts that are both verified and you call it fake because you don't like what they're saying.

And then you go and drop this....

My FED POC "handler" has been missing for 5 weeks. We stay in contact weekly for decades as I have only one POC. My guess is he was recalled into active duty as a US Special Agent beacuse of pending terriorist attacks here.

You're a joke.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Sen. Cotton is putting together some legs...... that badly needed immigration bill just might get more support. Trump wanted to allow vetted people with skills to immigrate. The best in the world, not the most needy. But the left just won't allow that.

So sad.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why is anyone surprised she's on the side of Hamas?! After all, a Radish is a vegetable!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy
Why is anyone surprised she's on the side of Hamas?! After all, a Radish is a vegetable!

Anyway, Rashida Tlaib is speaking for her district. Everyone outside of her district is complaining. Their thoughts don't count. Same with AOC, Omar, et al.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hmmmm….expel her.

She supports terror.

She is a risk to homeland security.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

OK I watched Abby in the video. So, is she referring to before or after the HAMAS attack. Because WTF could they have invaided Israel if that was indeed the case?

My turn:

7,000 pro-Palestinian protesters take over Brooklyn Bridge, call for elimination of Jewish state: ‘By any means’

El imination by any means?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Why do you continually gas light. Facts are facts. Will you be around when someone lights one up here in the USA? Its obvious you want to collapes the entire structure and promise milk and honey. Bullsheep.

The despised poor will be worse than the current government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join