It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squad Rep. Tlaib ignores US intel about Gaza hospital, sides with Hamas over Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Should she be held in treason against the United States or is this just a free speech issue by some whack job who masquerades as a US Congresswoman.

IMO SHE IS DANGEROUS to the National Security of the United States. Her agenda isn’t peace for Palestine. IMO her agenda is the genocide of all of Israel and Jews throughout the world. That’s her end game along with the other filth. Then next on deck will be the Christians. Look at all the racist articles just in the USA alone against white people.

Rashida Talib Ignores US Intel

F that. CIA we need you now.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., a member of the far-left "Squad," repeated during a Wednesday protest the debunked claim that Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were responsible for the bomb that struck a Gaza hospital, reportedly killing many civilians.

Tlaib also accused the Biden administration of funding a "genocide" against Palestinians as she wept while speaking to the crowd of protesters calling for a ceasefire in the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas.

"That's what's been really painful — just continue to watch people think it's okay to bomb a hospital where children. You know, what's so hard sometimes is watching those videos and the people telling the kids, 'Don't cry.' But like, let them cry! And they're shaking, and somebody — you know this — they keep telling them not to cry in Arabic. They can cry, I can cry, we all can cry. If we're not crying, something is wrong," Tlaib said.

Have you had enough yet as it could be coming to a neighborhood near you!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I still think the reporting on this one was to out people for who they really are..

I tend to think the Zinoviev letter was used in the same way in 1924..

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Homeland Security needs to pay her a little visit.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think the alphabet agencies have their hands full with all of the homegrown terrorists…AKA Maga , President Trump ,supporters , conservatives ….a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think her take is foolish, as Palestine/Hamas have offered little to no evidence to back their claims while the US/Israel have at least put together a convincing case for it being a defunct rocket fired from within Palestine.

But the word treason gets overused.

Treason is one of the, if not the highest crime we have.

Right now the US is not at war with Hamas. We could make the case there are thousands of American citizens in Israel, but that’s a slippery slope since it emboldens a president to get involved in a conflict without the approval of congress.

Also, if we make the case that politicians can’t argue on this issue, and imply treason if they do, that would give other political entities the precedent to do the same with other conflicts and allies. So if someone says something that is in perceived support of Russia, they may get accused of treason (which has already been done).

Whether or not we agree with some foolish takes by politicians, I’d rather they be open about it so I know where they stand. And there should be pushback on any conflict, even if it’s unpalatable. We’ve seen where echo chambers and contests of patriotism can lead us. I’d much rather have the political sphere have the capacity for skepticism.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Reporters have asked her if Israel has a right to exist. She gets uptight, yells at them, and runs away. She's a disgrace ... and really stupid. She shouldn't be in office.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But the word treason gets overused.

Yep , but due to the different levels of treason.
High Treason has to occur during a declared war.
Now , treason may apply in this case per the pure definition.
Most likely malfeasance or insubordination.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Personally I think the legal system has become far too political for us to humor most allegations of treason.

Just like any crime it should be proved without a reasonable doubt. The landscape could just become far too dangerous, or even just bogged down with a tit for tat on treason Olympics.

Simple verbal opinions shouldn’t even stoke the debate. It would be a slippery slope.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Are you being sarcastic? I hope so, but these days you dont know.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Are you in the parade in Chicago?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

She is representing her constituents.

Maybe we should rethink who we let in and become voting citizens?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

To me shes a foolish person and IMO I am sure she would want both of us gone.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

Yes sir a STAR!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thus the reason for my post.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Thus the reason for my post.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: FlyersFan

She is representing her constituents.

Maybe we should rethink who we let in and become voting citizens?

It’s a little late for that at this point.

She needs to be removed from office.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I heard her speech on talk radio on the way to work. She sounded like she was actually sincere and expressing her real emotions (they are good at that).

She called out Brandon and it sounded almost as if she was calling for resistance against the current administration. I hope she stirs up democrat infighting and the party unity is threatened in addition to weakening support from Muslims in the United States.
edit on Oct112023-10-19T09:11:01-05:0009119am10th4 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Maybe we can learn from past mistakes?

And isnt she just voicing an unpopular opinion? Lies, yes. If we removed lying politicians the place would be empty halls.

I hate what she is doing but i dont believe she has broken any laws.
edit on 10/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Should she be held in treason against the United States or is this just a free speech issue by some whack job who masquerades as a US Congresswoman.

IMO SHE IS DANGEROUS to the National Security of the United States. Her agenda isn’t peace for Palestine. IMO her agenda is the genocide of all of Israel and Jews throughout the world. That’s her end game along with the other filth. Then next on deck will be the Christians. Look at all the racist articles just in the USA alone against white people.

What are you, a Democrat? That's how they act. She is entitled to her views. Now with that being said, these views need to be made known to the people in her District. If she has a security clearance, most Congresscritters do, there needs to be an investigation to see if she has compromised that clearance. If she has, she needs to be removed from office and prosecuted for it. It's never going to happen because there is a "D" behind her name.
edit on 19-10-2023 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I dont know about that as even the Cintons and Obamas have kids and grand kids and the wont want WWIII here nor a radicalized country.

I think this is the cusp of the turn............... for the better as all are coming out as to what they really are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join