It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Good day this a.m. my friend. I'm thinking its not any real "warning", but a "promise". Salvation. It's what's for breakfast... For those of us saved...it's coming, nothing to fear, it's about the only hope we have....

God bless ya you know, every second WG!😎☝️

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I would bet you lunch the second coming is no closer to happening now than it was 2000 years ago, but neither of us will live long enough to collect on it.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I recommend the book, “The Gods of Eden” by William Bramley.

Especially with what’s going on now.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

I read your thread on life after death. We do live on.

On a huge backstory I had a Catholic Priest at my home in 2021. Father Morey blessed our home. He used words in relation to my backstory as Twin Flame, Reincarnation, Empath, Light Worker, Spiritual Attack , Spell, Satan, Demons and Gods blissful loving energy. Hes a Vatican trained Exorcist. He gave me a clean bill of heath but said that I have been under spiritual attack for decades via a spell. I know who did it becuase they told me they did. I have since returned the the church and pray to the rosary weekly.

All has improved. My Sleep Paralysis singe age 7 has stopped. The Guardian of the Threshold was last seen 2018. My last SP episode was on January 30, 2022.

I can also feel a persons energy. I wrote this under another name as we lived in another state.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have noticed a change at mass that began several months ago as if they know something is up. My bunny ears have been up ever since then.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Why would Jesus want to come back? Most Christians totally oppose everything he taught and stood for ..... He'd be lynched in America and ignored everywhere else.

I have to admit that I too wonder why Jesus would want to come back now.

I would not blame him if God let this cup pass from his lips this time around.

Evil is so rampant on this planet right now that even goodness and light reflect evil and darkness so brightly that the light is lost.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

ave man returning to god

I began returning to God in 2018 Christmas week. In 2021 I have since returned the the church and pary with a rosary. My college buds woud be freaked if they saw me today.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks you taught me something. My bad. Then again I have been away from the church for decades. I finally returned in 2021.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Agin your also correct and I was wrong. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You said you are under spiritual attack.

Yep, since age 7 when an older kid put a spell on me as he wanted me to penetrate a girl younger than me. I didnt, blew him in to dad who called the police. The boy came over and told me he put a spell on me. As a 12 year old he must have gown up as a pedo or worse.

OK on the other God's stuff you wrote

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

OK I stand corrected. My baggage is I still remember grade school teachings.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Sounds a lot like Anunnaki: Gods No More
I'm reading that right now.

Personally, I believe, as another poster posted. I am not religious, but spiritual. We are nothing but learning, in these bodies while we are in them. Not always what we should be.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks you taught me something. My bad. Then again I have been away from the church for decades. I finally returned in 2021.

Im glad you're back in church, but for someone who hates "religion" like yourself, you might want to stay away from religious practices that aren't biblical like using a rosary for memorized prayer or any prayers directed to "saints" that are not God/Jesus. Just study your scriptures and pray from the heart to God/Jesus only.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If we go by the Biblical prophecies, esp from the Book of Revelation, then there are many signs left to go. It seems that generally the signs follow a progression, however, many of these signs may happen together.

The big sign, the one that leaves no doubt what is going to happen next, is the rebuilding of the Jewish temple and the revival of the practice of blood sacrifice. Then it's 3 and 1/2 years until Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You are welcome to believe in any of the apocalyptic religion's but, please dont take the rest of the world down with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Everyone clings to the "war and rumors of war", bit of prophecy as if it's never happened before.

-World War 1
-World War 2
-Korea
-Vietnam
-The Cold War
-Desert Storm
-Afghanistan/Iraq

I'm willing to bet people were calling for the end times during each of these previous conflicts, so
what makes people believe the current conflict is the one?

When's the last time there WASN'T war and rumors of war in your lifetime?

There's so much concern and fear from those that believe in endtime prophecy. If you truly believe in God, then Armageddon isn't bad but holy because it's part of God's plan, yet people post as if they're hoping to survive and avoid it altogether.

There's been dozens of times people thought the end was near.

Here's a list of times people throughout history believed it was the end times.

Here's a though experiment:
Imagine a guy on the street in the 1930s.
He's holding a sign that says, the end is near.
The 40s roll around, then the 50s and 60s and 70s and he's still holding up that sign and dies before the apocalypse.

He's not the only one doing this, mind you.

This poor fool cheats himself out of a rich full life because he feared it was going to end any day now.

Focusing on the end is not a healthy thing to do anyway.

Here's another thought experiment:
You're in a relationship and all you can think about is that it will end and how it will end.

That mentality is self fulfilling and will definitely bring about the end of the relationship, if not faster. If you go looking for the end, don't be surprised when you find it.

Long story short.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
you might want to stay away from religious practices that aren't biblical like using a rosary for memorized prayer or any prayers directed to "saints" that are not God/Jesus.

Totally disagree. Scripture is clear, we are all to pray for each other. We all intercede to Jesus for each other. Asking people in heaven to pray for us makes perfect sense, and that's what the rosary is about. The rosary prayers are scriptural and the meditations on the lives of Jesus and Mary are beautiful.

ATS Thread - The Rosary

There is plenty of proof that people in heaven intercede for people on earth. There are LOTS of miracles recorded of their intercessions for us. One such person for you to read and educate yourself - St. Maximillian Kolbe. Read of the miracles that are attributed to this holy mans intercessions from Heaven.

ATS Thread - St. Maximillian Kolbe

AND scripture quotes showing that the holy dead do 'marvelous deeds' after death, even raising the dead -

“Then Elisha, filled with the two-fold portion of his (Elijah’s) spirit, wrought many marvels by his mere word. During his lifetime he feared no one, nor was any man able to intimidate his will. Nothing was beyond his power; beneath him flesh was brought back into life. In life he performed wonders, and after death marvelous deeds.” Sirach 48:12-14

“Elisha died and they buried him. Now the bands of Moabites would invade the land in the spring of that year. As they were burying a man, behold, they saw a marauding band; and they cast him into the grave of Elisha. And when the man touched the bones of Elisha he revived and stood up on his feet.” Kings 13:20-21

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I already explained in another thread that no one is recorded to or instructed to pray to the dead. As for those 2 Kings 13 verses you quote, only pagans would revere the bones of a dead human body as having some kind of magical powers on their own. Only a pagan oriented Pope like John Paul lll would give credit to Mary for having saved his life from a gunshot wound instead of giving credit to God. Prayers to former humans do not revere God, but try to give credit elsewhere. You can say that's not what they do, but that's exactly what they do.

edit on 19-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I also recognize the other Gods. I respect them and those who follow. I do not respect the radicalized groups among them and also those who walk among Christianity ~ aka false prophets.

I would suggest that we all pray to the God, sal lilah or to the God of our belief as overall I believe that Satan is in the driver’s seat and the earth is heading towards hell.

Thank you.

There is an observation that I have made over the years when it comes to Christian approach to prophecies. It is that the present day view is skewed in thinking that Christianity is the ancient default position in which the New Testament was written. That isn't the case. Christianity was not the majority but rather the minority at the time.

This is important. Because godliness, fear of the gods, piety, proper behavior were already existing in society. See the Greek word:

Eusebeia (Greek: εὐσέβεια from εὐσεβής "pious" from εὖ eu meaning "well", and σέβας sebas meaning "reverence", itself formed from seb- meaning sacred awe and reverence especially in actions) is a Greek word abundantly used in Greek philosophy as well as in the New Testament, meaning to perform the actions appropriate to the gods. The root seb- (σέβ-) is connected to danger and flight, and thus the sense of reverence originally described fear of the gods.

Morality wasn't invented by the Church. It's been around for a long time.

You seem to be right with your God. That's good. Don't let people impose dogma on you in a way that the closeness causes separation. Dogma is not your connection with God.

Just don't let hate and stuff gain entry into your thinking.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
delete
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 19 Oct 2023 10:39:32 -0500Thu, 19 Oct 2023 10:39:32 -050023102023-10-19T10:39:32-05:001000000039 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join