It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Islamic Terrorist Acts While Hating on Israel.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When the UN allowed Israelis to move into Palestine in 1948, the Israelis started to take over claiming it was their land in the first place...but was it? and if they can take over in 75 years what does that mean for countries where the original inhabitants should possibly take back their land?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: redbackd
When the UN allowed Israelis to move into Palestine in 1948, the Israelis started to take over claiming it was their land in the first place...but was it? and if they can take over in 75 years what does that mean for countries where the original inhabitants should possibly take back their land?

Israelis moved where they weren't wanted?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Same in the UK. We are on the brink here in my opinion. Enoch Powell was ahead of his time, but the explosion is coming and it won’t be good. Same in the USA. But while we are busy with our own internal issues, others will make profit.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You are sourcing Al Jaz for something like this. Seriously?

It really is that simple, as far as I can see... in definition. The left and anti-semites have complicated the issue by changing definitions AGAIN, and spinning like a top with a mad toddler yanking a string.

Tell me what you believe should be added to the definition of Zionist? You seem far more knowledgable than I.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Might want to crack a history book.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

It really is that simple, as far as I can see... in definition. The left and anti-semites have complicated the issue by changing definitions AGAIN, and spinning like a top with a mad toddler yanking a string.

Tell me what you believe should be added to the definition of Zionist? You seem far more knowledgable than I.

Zionism is an international organization that crosses borders without regard to nationality, race or "religion"*. They only care about their own collective personal interests. For example president Biden is a Zionist, he keep the borders open for cheap potentially criminal labor without any regard to social integrity of the US and well being of Average American citizen or providing aid for Israel while American citizen is suffering from inflation. They are jihadist for their god (Israel).

"religion": Is open to debate because Israel is an secular country, it's not religious in nature. It is for Jews but not a religious Jewish country. That is a huge difference.
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kontars

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Zionism is an international organization that crosses borders without regard to nationality, race or religion. They only care about their own collective personal interests. For example president Biden is a Zionist, he keep the borders open for cheap potentially criminal labor without any regard to social integrity of the US.

Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]
NOUN
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the book definition, but I was speaking from practical perspective. What they state might be true, but I'm describing how they act. If we would add the book definition, we would say their slogan shall be "Israel First".
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's the book definition, but I was speaking from practical perspective. What they state might be true, but I'm describing how they act. If we would add the book definition, we would say their slogan shall be "Israel First".

Kinda like "America First" for Americans.

It's called nationalism and it's not a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yup, it's not a bad thing. The issue is when there is a conflict of interests and when that happens, the American citizen becomes a second class citizen and less of a priority. That is a Zionist would choose to provide aid to increase pensions of Israeli citizens instead of providing it to an American citizens. That is, Zionists loyalty to the United States is a second priority.
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: Clarification / Typos

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yup, it's not a bad thing. The issue is when there is conflict of interests and when that happens, the American citizen becomes a second class citizen and less of a priority.

Huh?

Anyway, I'll keep with the actual definition of Zionism, while you can make up yours.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

If you are interested in learning the difference between Zionism and Judaism you may have to do your own footwork since I don't know what you consider a reliable source and what is not.

Personally, I give all a chance to speak what they believe, and all I can do is to try to understand why they feel or believe the way they do.

I understand what is right for one person may not be right for another, and I admit that I am frequently puzzled when I come across someone that will share their convictions but are unwilling to give others the same rights or respect they demand for themselves.

I don't know if you are willing to listen to this person or not, if you are not, there are many more available that attempt to explain the difference, and they are not hard to find.

I hope you find a suitable answer to the differences between Judaism and Zionism, because they are not the same. Anti Zionist are not anti Semite. Though many find try to claim that it is. Judaism is grounded in religion, Zionism is grounded in politics. Creating another case of confusion and chaos when trying to combine church and State.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: redbackd

Curious what you believe the world should have done with the people liberated from Hitlers extermination camps. How should it have been handled, in your mind?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kontars

Ah! Well, thanks for making it clear as the muddy Mississippi for me then!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh and now a Turkish Broadcasting System as a source.

Please. Can you find more anti-Jewish propaganda to confuse me further?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let me tell you something.

There's a difference between Palestinians, and Hamas/ISIS etc..

It's funny whenever you know no difference, and you don't know better. ISIS is a combination of US and Israeli intelligent agencies.

Funny how we call those who advocate for peace TERRORISTS.

Are you #ting me? The fact you pick sides is crazy, both sides want peace. In case you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I think it is obvious that nothing I attempt to share with you will be to your liking. I don't think you are truly interested in anyone else's point of view, and are quite comfortable were you are in your understanding of the matter.

I don't see any benefit in attempting to continue this discussion.

I have learned a lot from you, thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If you want to understand in very simple terms, Israel for a Zionist is like Allah for a Muslim. A Zionist is a Jihadist for Israel while a Muslim is a Jihadist for Allah.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacehead1111
Let me tell you something.

There's a difference between Palestinians, and Hamas/ISIS etc..

It's funny whenever you know no difference, and you don't know better. ISIS is a combination of US and Israeli intelligent agencies.

Funny how we call those who advocate for peace TERRORISTS.

Are you #ting me? The fact you pick sides is crazy, both sides want peace. In case you haven't been paying attention.

If Hamas wants peace, they sure do have a funny way of showing it.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ummm derp, this was Israel’s land long before Islam’s religious zealots took their land FYI Israel is the ONLY Jewish nation in the WORLD. Where the f you think they should go??? They’re literally surrounded by countries and zealots that want to exterminate them. They have no where else on the planet to go. Should they just stand and be exterminated and prosecuted as in the past??? Enough is enough

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join