It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Islamic Terrorist Acts While Hating on Israel.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

How do you destroy a mighty nation, well you now can see how is done, democrats is showing us how too.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yep but expect nothing done, because only Republicans in the capitol are "insurrectionist" democrats are "protesters".

The irony, I hope people finally get off the stupor been created by bias media and the government are start looking to the true face of the mess hour nation is turning into.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Believe me, not a ONE of them has any clue what he or she is talking about. Ask them a simple question everyone knows about the area. What was the result of the six day war!? Nobody will have a clue!

I guess no matter what country they live in, these folks will find hours and hours to publicly protest something?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They are probably thinking these are the people of the Bible too when these people weren’t called Palestinians until the late 1960s!

I didn't know that. Thanks for the history nugget.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: carewemust

Wow!

It’s astonishing to see how many America hating groups that are actually here in….AMERICA!
These losers are giving the America hating Liberals a run for their money.

They have to be feeling pretty isolated, with almost every elected leader supporting Israel and Israel's actions to take-out Hamas. That's a dangerous place to put them mentally.

Has the FBI added these protestors to their "watch" list, like they did Make America Great Again supporters?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Yeah round them up and send them to Iran.

I think they would have to hold a job in Iran. The SNAP welfare benefits suck there.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I hate what war has done to my family. I hate how some think killing Palestine will solve all their problems. I hate how others know this is going to build the hate they want for a bigger regional conflict. I hate how there are other options, but those in charge choose death. I hate what kind of law Israel is standing for.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I hate that this conflict is been going for a long time and never has been a solution, only more dead and destruction.

Yep like people just want to perpetuate the conflict with not solutions.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Going on at the Capital in DC as well.

Pro-Palestinian Protesters Occupy Cannon Bldg Rotunda at the Capitol, Washington, DC

The main message at this time is calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Israel wouldn't be at the point of potentially killing thousands of innocents, if Israel had acted quicker to take out the top leaders of HAMAS, who organized all this. Israel made them a top priority target immediately after the attack....then seized up.

Maybe similarly to how former President Trump described Israel P.M. Netanyahu mysteriously deciding not to help kill a major Iranian terrorist.

Netanyahu mysteriously backed out: theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

edit on 10/18/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I hate what war has done to my family. I hate how some think killing Palestine will solve all their problems. I hate how others know this is going to build the hate they want for a bigger regional conflict. I hate how there are other options, but those in charge choose death. I hate what kind of law Israel is standing for.

It is horrible that some leaders and officials forcefully, publicly state that their goal is to wipe out Israel, Jews, Infidels, or whatever term they use that day.

You're right. For someone to hate millions of innocent citizens enough to want them DEAD, is sick indeed.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Israeli Terrorist Acts While Hating on Islamists.

Don't get your knickers in a knot; I support both sides equally. They've both vowed to annihilate each other and I hope they are both successful.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Woke lefties have put on some Jihad clothes and see their chance to go out and plunder and destroy the city like the good old Trump times, even if that mean actively supporting a terrorist cell. Skrew the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Joe gives it to them

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

These losers are giving the America hating Liberals a run for their money.

Those 2 groups are 1 and the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Yep , the Romans let the enemy in as slaves.
The US let em in as "undocumented workers".

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They are probably thinking these are the people of the Bible too when these people weren’t called Palestinians until the late 1960s!

I didn't know that. Thanks for the history nugget.

And...
there is no Palestine and never was.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It's all optics and warping others views.
Are they supporting hamas, or are they supporting the Palestinians, that just want to live their lives in peace.
Our media heavily skews perspectives to label the Palestinians as a whole as terrorists and it just isn't true.
Anyone however openly supporting hamas or the deaths they caused is a terrible person.
I hope the holy land finds peace soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I don't support Hamas, or Israel, personally I have issues with both groups because of their religious beliefs and how their subsequent actions motivated by those beliefs have impacted all of our lives .

But I can certainly understand how people can end up with these twisted perspectives believing violence is justified, and it's always based upon lies which later on usually are easily shown to be such, and would be recognised as such at the time if we all had factual information presented to us instead of the decade's of lies.

Of course I'm sure many of you will say how can you understand this?

I would retort that I understand for the same reason I have forgiven my own people for supporting identical if not worse violence based in deception that has taken place from at least the gulf war all the way to the Ukraine now.

Iraq was based on lies, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, now he Ukraine - half our western countries cheered on and still justify those terrible crimes - so before anyone jumps on a high horse ask yourself have you supported violence at any time? And why do you not deserve to be accused to be supporters of terrorists?

As Kissenger the criminal said, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Of course I'm sure many of you will say how can you understand this?

That's the real problem. I'm amazed to see Israel committing warcrimes in a true campaign of awe and terror regardless of concerns from the UN or their allies.

This seems to be more about labeling critical inquiries anti-Semite, while most of them are anti-Zionist at best. Hence the headline of this very insensitive thread, good old mud-pit mindset at work.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure someone has mentioned this but here goes again, Those people are waving Palestinian flags. They are in support of the people of Palestine. Is that what we do these days?

If a terrorist/freedom fighting group pops up in (pick a country) you class everyone in that country a terrorist/Freedom fighter and the waving of the flag of said country is proof of said membership of organisation?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join