It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CO2 does not cause warming. Now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fastfred

That's what the Foresight Institute is trying to stop. But I fear they are far behind, and too late. The MIC are probably way out ahead of them; since they control the real research.

If you're curious about Nano Technology or the Foresight Institute; here's a link for you.
Foresight Institue

Thanks for this. There seems to be a bunch of lectures available on their website, especially under the neural tech category, that I will have to check out.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: network dude

Back in the 90's, I had a Sharper Image catalog that featured levitating shoes for $300 that claimed to use nuclear powered batteries that never needed to be replaced.
They were said to be one size fits all, which I thought was odd for shoes.

On the subject of the effects of CO2 on the global temperature, I think we should also be looking at the effects of oxygen on global temperatures, since an increase in plant life on Earth, increases oxygen while decreasing CO2.

Rather than focusing on reducing CO2, maybe we should be focusing on converting it into oxygen by restoring, or at least protecting, our rainforests and oceans.

They don't care; Bill Gates said "I don't plant trees, they warm the earth, don't we believe in Science?"

I mean; we do believe in science. Here is a simple observation; we're the only planet with trees, they are required for life. This demon wants to get rid of them.

I mean. They ask you to trust them, because they are successes, and they want you to deny everything you can see what your eyes and believe their lies.

Deforrestation is bad for ecosystems. Tree's are a lynchpin for biologics. Mr. "I don't plant trees" has a seed vault, why? Because the life he doesn't like is you and me, and once we're gone, he's gonna start planting trees again.
edit on 18-10-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I will tell you what makes it warmer, Clouds!
the heat from the Sun & the Earth is slow'd.
Like loft insulation.

under the ground we have a LOT of heat.
molten lava!
maybe we should ban it?
So what would chem trails do?
on a night with no clouds it gets cold quicker.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
"thick clouds primarily reflect solar radiation and cool
the surface of the Earth. High, thin clouds primarily
transmit incoming solar radiation; at the same time,
they trap some of the outgoing infrared radiation
emitted by the Earth and radiate it back downward,
thereby warming the surface of the Earth."

ODD! "primarily reflect solar radiation"
but "they trap some of the outgoing infrared radiation"
SOME? but it trap more from coming in?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>