It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resist the war machine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Americans seem fed up with war. Or after Afghanistan, and vaccines and woke gay bologna, or how they treat our vets, whatever the reason enlistment are down and there are whispers of the draft coming back. I will hog tie my kids before I send them off to die for the wef, who, un, or us.
Not happening.

Most Christians are taught that isreal must be protected, or wraith of God, no blessings etc. And we all have heard the stand down orders from idf to allow the attacks on isreal. So we know this was an inside job.

Is this a ploy to get our people to submit to another bloody war? Cause I have military age kids and I'm not sacrificing their blood to fuel this war machine.

I say let yhwh Jehovah and Allah fight their own battles. After 2000 yrs of bloodshed, those gods are dead, don't care, or like the spilling of blood. Once they kill each other off, let their God sort them out. Not my country, not my war.

Either way. I'm done with this crap. We need to refuse to send our kids to war. If they are called to defend our southern border, I will help them pack. But I will hide them, lie whatever it takes not to hand them over to the nwo.

I think for these wars to end, we the peons need to refuse to kill each other. I had 3 cousins come home in body bags from Vietnam, their families were never the same. My dad was in ww2 and Korea, and was never the same. And for what? My family are pre revolution, and have fought in every American war. But no more, they will not have my children. This is the hill I die on.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I totally agree. Although my kids are still to young. I am not going alongside with this mess. The leaders are so disconnected with people from our society. Only those the use to push their evil agenda. I am too old for the draft, but still have draft number. Hopefully my past crimes keep me out. But most people are idiots and most likely they will look for me first. I think that other people in other countries feel the same way about war. It's the leaders trying to get us to hate each other thru proganda. They should call each out and fight on TV if they really want it. But alas, they are too scared. And send us nobody's with families to die for their means to an end...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Thats why the USA is letting the illegal imigrants in. The deal will be USA citizenship but they must 1st enlist in US military and serve at least 4 years.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Well, patriots are fed up with this invasion, civil war is coming very soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This war and the Ukraine war has been propaganda on top of more propaganda. I think talk of a stand down is just more propaganda from the anti Isreal crowd.
I do agree with you that some people 'conservatives generally' are sick of the constant wars. I will not offer up any of my children to these evil people who want constant war without reason...I do fear a draft is coming very soon though and the choice to protect them will be stolen from my hands.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I predict that it will end well.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My son just finished up 6 years as an aviation mechanic. They threw 30K his way to reup, he told them to pound sand. I was proud he served and even prouder when he said No.

I don't think they can stir the patriotic vein any longer, that ship has sailed. We know how and why wars are fought. All it takes is some pushback from the citizens and this will come to an end.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Most Christians are taught that isreal must be protected, or wraith of God, no blessings etc. And we all have heard the stand down orders from idf to allow the attacks on isreal. So we know this was an inside job.

I am a Christian and went to Catholic school through grade 5.

I never was lectured that israel must be protected so just where are you getting this stuff from? Billy Graham and the rest of the filth?

Those clowns are not religious. They are drugstore preachers. They are false prophets using the bible to gain fame, fortune and to have sex with beautiful young women. I have lived in the South and most of that stuff goes on down here. All fake, phony and "bless your heart" southerrn hospitality bullsheep.

Plaese advise

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Thats why the USA is letting the illegal imigrants in. The deal will be USA citizenship but they must 1st enlist in US military and serve at least 4 years.

You don't think our government would use these poor downtrodden souls as cannon fodder to justify the MIC spending do Ya?

I guess it would be a good way to stem the flood, or maybe reverse it.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

These drug store preachers have a lot of influence and yes that is where it comes from. I will reserve my opinion on the catholic charlatans. And their holy wars.
edit on 17-10-2023 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I feel exactly the same. This is not a war anyway, this is a genocide on all peoples. The real enemy is the people who are trying to kill our children.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bob1000

Governments have a monopoly of the killing of innocents without repercussions. Death is their calling card.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Most Christians are taught that isreal must be protected, or wraith of God, no blessings etc.

I'm Catholic and was never taught that and never heard it until I lived in fundamentalist territory in Alabama. There are some fundamentalists who think that way but the majority of Christians don't.

And we all have heard the stand down orders from idf to allow the attacks on isreal. So we know this was an inside job.

I highly doubt it was an 'inside job'.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
IDK about "soon". LOL. We SHOULD be on track for it, but I honestly think we'll have a larger geopolitical conflict long before anyone gets off their butts and does anything.

People want to take sides and complain on the internet, to sound smarter or more ethical than the "other team",
but they won't actually physically do anything.

Israel and Hamas though: They're doing something.
Russia and Ukraine: They're doing something.
North Korea: Making strategic alliance with Russia, and possible arms deals.
China: trying to edge USA out of the global economy.
ISIS: Beheading non-Muslims.
Americans: Starting hashtags and sharing memes, and complaining on web-forums.

Look, I'm part of that too, so don't shoot the messenger.
I just think we're more likely to be invaded by another country before we have an actual civil war.
The dollar will collapse entirely though. Kinda curious what'll happen when the stocks implode.
Honestly though, food prices tripled all at once and nobody did anything.
People complied with the VID mandates too.

Americans don't actually DO anything anymore except comply and complain about it, so we'll probably end up like North Korea. I have no optimism about this.

edit on 17-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Your right, we are being invade by a lot of countries, yet we do nothing. And yes money is about to collapse. Desperately seeking food water shelter will probably kick off a civil war. Especially when the illegals collapse all our social systems. Glad I'm rural redneck where people still think a gun is a useful tool.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

As long as humans exist, there will be war and there's no escaping it on earth. Due to free will, don't expect a common consensus to end it either. Live by your convictions, but don't be surprised when others don't follow.

While vying for peace feels like it should come naturally, it doesn't. We are too easily influenced by spiritual dark forces whether anyone realizes it or not. Those dark forces will be punished some day, but not before it's too late for human civilization to survive in this world.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Are Catholics taught not to study scripture? As a Christian, you should.

www.biblegateway.com...

Read Zechariah 12:3 too.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Are Catholics taught not to study scripture? As a Christian, you should.

OF COURSE Catholics are taught scripture. And the entire Mass is scripture based. the Bible came from the Catholic Church - the Catholic Council of Carthage in 397AD. However, not every Christian denomination interprets scripture the same way. And the whole 'bless Israel and you are blessed, curse Israel and you are cursed' isn't really all that big of a scripture deal for Catholics like it is for fundamentalists. It's not a focus.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have a close internet friend/ "pen pal" in Morroco, and we usually agree on everything, until I complained that people want USA to get involved in that conflict.

I told her IDC, and it's all just dumb religious bull.
She said it's an Israeli occupation, and complained that it's affecting prices of goods in Morrocco.
My take is that Morrocco GETTING INVOLVED because of having a religious loyalty to fellow Muslims, contributed to the rising of prices, as did the recent earthquake, and that USA shouldn't have sided with Israel over the years either.

It's like, man, people REALLY want us to take sides and get involved.
I guess their lives aren't hard enough yet.
Division spreads violence; spreads division; spreads death and chaos.
Hamas thinks Muslims are chosen by Allah literally wants Sharia law, and Israel thinks they're
God's chosen people.

I guess I'm lucky I grew up being emotionally and psychologically brainwashed and gaslighted by 2 narcissist parents who tried to pit me against each other. They both literally told me the other parent was possessed by the devil.
It firmly ingrained in me the hardline stance that if I ever feel forced to choose between 1 of 2 parties, I must choose either neither or both. I tried choosing both, and it didn't work out, so now I don't talk to either of them.

The world needs to learn that lesson now.
It sucks what's happening, but it also sucks that everything is censored here and a dollar fifty gas station burrito is now 5 bucks, and the richest of the rich are still running the country behind the scenes.

Lockheed is making bank though. I've toured the place and almost worked there. I saw the screens above each jet on the production line that told where each jet was going. 3 years ago they were selling a lot of F-35 Lightnings to both Israel and Palestine, so I'm sure they're quite happy about this, and Dick Cheney's probably having wet dreams these days.

But me: I won't condone taking sides. Period.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Futile in the end ..but never the less...very well said.*

My high school buds...graduated, drafted and hme in boxes at 19. For what?

Thnx today..Jesus Saves, the Others, too....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join