It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Names of Harvard Students linked to anti-Israel Statement were Plastered on Mobile Billboards

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Titled shortened to fit

Fine by me as the filth always will rise to the top. Actually IMO Harvard needs to be defunded from USA student loans. They are an obvious threat to the National Security of the USA. Toss in Bostn University and the rest of the Nazis.

Link

So these freaking clowns say its OK to storm a county and kill civilions? They must be in prep school to be your next political leader. Wake up america!

billboard truck drove near Harvard’s campus Wednesday displaying the names and photos of Harvard students whose organizations signed a statement blaming solely Israel for the deadly attacks by Hamas.

The “doxxing truck” appeared days after the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Groups, a coalition of Harvard student groups, earlier this week released a statement that held “the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence,” following the attacks by Hamas that have killed more than 1,200 Israelis and more than 25 American citizens. More than 1,400 in Gaza have also been killed since Israel started strikes on Gaza following the deadly Hamas attack.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Going to Harvard University does not make students thoughts any more important than those attending Rectal University.

edit on 10/12/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sadly this is a wakeup call to see how in America terrorist sympathizers has been send to "prestigious" universities to become the leaders of America.

Just like soros buying out judges all over the country, to make sure what kind of law is protected and what kind of news are made, now the future of America is in the hand "terrorists". Probably mostly foreign backgrounds.

Yep go ahead FBI the people of America is doing your job go pick the mother feckers for promoting terrorism in the US. They are already exposed.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm fine with it. They proudly signed their statement blaming Israel.
They were wide open with it and proud.
So now let their names and faces be displayed.
See if they stand by their words when the chickens come home to roost.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately, that wouldn’t effect Harvard at all! Their endowment is the second richest entity in the US after the state of California and before the state of New York.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is a humiliation ritual to dissuade anyone from looking deeper into the conflict.

Consider this, were the Native Americans justified for raiding US colonist settlements as they began taking over their homeland? It's not a clear-cut yes or no answer.
edit on 12-10-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Funny thing is, they are probably fully invested in the Ukraine because the Russians invaded (always the go to argument) and killed civilians and took children.

When Hamas invades Israel, kills civilians, and takes children all of a sudden they want to look at the historical context.

LOL

The disconnect in this whole thing is mind boggling.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How to # up your future in one easy step!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
How to # up your future in one easy step!

Yeah they're permanently banned from any political office.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Unfortunately, that wouldn’t effect Harvard at all! Their endowment is the second richest entity in the US after the state of California and before the state of New York.

By entity, you mean University or College, right?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Yeah they're permanently banned from any political office.

No. It's employers at companies who are blacklisting them.
They are free to run for any political office they wish.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

Russians invaded (always the go to argument) and killed civilians and took children.

I have a bad feeling that many of the missing children are sadly due to the organ trafficking problem that has developed in Ukraine, and has nothing to do with Russia.

How many Ukrainian Nazis also support the despicable actions of Hamas?

How many Americans support Ukrainian Nazis?

How many of the weapons used, originated in the US?

Do you think the MIC cares, or are they seeing dollar signs?

edit on 12-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added questions

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
No. It's employers at companies who are blacklisting them.
They are free to run for any political office they wish.

I think you missed my point. No president of the US can be pro-Palestine. We've sent over 3 billion dollars per year to Israel so they can maintain Palestine as a FEMA camp.
edit on 12-10-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

You’re probably right.

I was simply quoting the “common narratives” to point out how ridiculous the whole thing is.

The amount of evil on display in the world at the moment is so overwhelming that it’s hard for me to get my head around it.

Being fed buckets of media bull sh!t on a daily basis sure doesn’t make it any easier.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The university protestors took me back a few decades when students were protesting the draft and war in Viet Nam. That got pretty ugly for awhile.

The human animal is the greatest threat to planet earth, constantly pushing the limits to see how far is too far.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Titled shortened to fit

Fine by me as the filth always will rise to the top. Actually IMO Harvard needs to be defunded from USA student loans. They are an obvious threat to the National Security of the USA. Toss in Bostn University and the rest of the Nazis.

Link

So these freaking clowns say its OK to storm a county and kill civilions? They must be in prep school to be your next political leader. Wake up america!

billboard truck drove near Harvard’s campus Wednesday displaying the names and photos of Harvard students whose organizations signed a statement blaming solely Israel for the deadly attacks by Hamas.

The “doxxing truck” appeared days after the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Groups, a coalition of Harvard student groups, earlier this week released a statement that held “the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence,” following the attacks by Hamas that have killed more than 1,200 Israelis and more than 25 American citizens. More than 1,400 in Gaza have also been killed since Israel started strikes on Gaza following the deadly Hamas attack.

Is this the “consequences “ to free speech i hear so much about here?
Nobody stopped their nasty bs.
Nobody is gonna stop people from knowing who they are.
Antisemitism don’t wash off

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Fine with doxing peeps are you..?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

good.

name and shame those brats

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Doxxing the kids is a bad move. Kids should be allowed to have whatever opinions they want without being doxxed. This could encourage violence and death threats. It shouldn't be a sin to criticize the Israel government, even if their opinions are a little on the extreme.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Being against the Israeli government is NOT antisemitism unless you're actually cheering on jews dying. And in some sense the kids are right. Israel has abused, killed, taken land and confined Palestinians in a prison over many years without trying to actually come up with a peaceful solution.

Terrorism is the result. That does not make it okay what Hamas did. But, Palestinians have long been treated as sub-humans by much of the world. As if their deaths aren't the same as Israeli deaths. And criticism of the Israel government has been pushed to be seen as "anti-semitism". It's only in the past few years that western society has come around to seeing what's actually happening in Gaza. There's a reason people have been turning against Israel.

I think people need to take a step back and remember that lives being lost on either side is a tragedy and the situation is more complex than just blaming one side.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join