It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you believe....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: putnam6

Frankly I don't really care, it's irrelevant.

Regardless, something stinks about the whole situation. Looking at the bigger picture doesn't make it any easier to work out who can be trusted either.

A religious war (as that is what this is when you strip it right back to basics) in this day and age, is completely unacceptable and so very 17th century.

It may be irrelevant to you but I imagine a good portion of Israel, Gaza, and the Middle East find it may have some relevance...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Why did you leave out the the True Muslim extremist supporter, Barack Obama?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Atrocity Propaganda. Designed to get blood boiling and increase calls to retaliation and greater blood letting. Potential feed for MIC greed, economic stimulus.

No point in believing a word any politician has to say, on anything, ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Biden says he’s seen ‘confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children’ in Israel

Now this: New York Post Published Oct. 11, 2023, 6:18 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — President Biden said Wednesday that he has seen “confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children” in southern Israel following reports that up to 40 babies were butchered over the weekend near the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip – but the White House later walked back the commander in chief’s claim.

“I never really thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children. I never thought I’d ever — anyway,” Biden, 80, told leaders of Jewish groups at the White House Wednesday.

But neither the president nor US officials have seen images or independently confirmed reports of beheaded children, a White House spokesperson later clarified, according to the Washington Post.

The White House says that Biden based his remark on claims made by a spokesman for Israel’s prime minister and media reports coming out of the Jewish state.

So he did/didn't see this evidence. Joe Biden is a Quantum President in that he both see things and doesn't see them at the same time.

Really it looks like either Biden knew about the child beheadings because he had insider knowledge, or (most likely) he claimed to have seen them in case the media got them before him, and Boden didn't want to look foolish for not having them.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't see them, my grumpiness is coming from the fact that this claim isn't any different than the volunteers in Ukraine being sent to the Polish boarder and killed by Ukrainian forces when they got there, but even though videos and pictures were posted all over, Biden stated that it was all Russian dis-information. Now this guy wants to lie about headless children. Were those kids killed or sacrificed?
edit on 11-10-2023 by Guyfriday because: Yes I know those two stories are in fact the same one, but I still posted it again in my post as a point of issue that Biden seems to be covering either their own slowness or the truth. I'll let you to decide.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Daniel Pearl. Enough said. It is like groups like this have never done this before.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I would give you extra stars if i could for your perfect reply.
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I don't need dead babies to sell me on what I already saw.

Why does the Biden admin need the dead babies story though.....?

It wouldn't be a first

When contemplating war, beware of babies in incubators

many of those who had previously wavered on the war had been turned into warriors by this shocking incident

edit on 12-10-2023 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

the problem is Hamas moved the needle first in recording and sharing the rape/abuse/murder of women as trophies.

thus from that everything else becomes believable.

Saddam launched chemical weapons on Kurds that led to whatever followed as believable.. the wmds were already in use on the Kurds but Saddam was no threat to the west the way he was to the kurds..

as a honest response I believed Blair was going in to help the Kurds not because his god told him to start a biblical war

Saddam attacking the Kurds moved the needle the same way Hamas has moved the needle.

track back and there is always something that moves the needle of public opinion, BLM, France and the 2011 all England riots where over the police mishandling 1 guy.. the Arab spring back to food inflation and 1 guys self immolation as a protest
edit on 12-10-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

that was believable for a reason..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've read all the posts here (so far), and I really don't care what Biden saw...not that he'd even understand it without someone explaining it to him with really small words and v.e.r.y. s.l.o.w.l.y. However, one thing did strike me about your post. ...

Joe Biden is a Quantum President in that he both see things and doesn't see them at the same time.

After contemplating this notion for a moment, it struck me. You have a point. And, further to your point...

Biden is also a Schrödinger's President in that he is both dead and alive at the same time.

It gets even more ironic (and/or moronic, depending on your point of view). The White House is Schrödinger's box; inside of which is both poisonous gas and radioactive sources. The reality of the president's actual existential state is irrelevant, by virtue of the fact that nothing coherent is ever going to emerge from the box.

By the same token, my emotional posture in response to this concept is also in a state of 'quantum supposition', existing simultaneously in a state of frustration, sadness, anger, disbelief, shock, and guffaw, all at the same time.

How quantum-ly ironic. (and sad...and eternally infuriating).

edit on 10/12/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: face23785
Mixed messages out of this White House?

Say it ain't so!

Like when the very first statement out of the administration came from the State Department's Palestine office on X, a disgusting equivocating statement that had to get deleted.

Then when Blinken put out a statement saying he supported Turkey's calls for a ceasefire, and that got deleted.

I wouldn't trust this administration to run a high school student council.

I just remember
U.S. Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie met with Saddam Hussein on July 25, 1990, and basically said the US has no opinion on the current Arab border dispute.

International diplomacy always works better when you are clear and unified in your message and are NOT ambiguous in regard to all potential outcomes

Not to mention definitely vibes the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...

Very much agree. The mixed messages and ambiguity are not productive from this administration. And all indications are that Biden won't live up to his commitments.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So, basically what the staff are confirming:

A) We have a liar in chief, who should not be president.
or
B) We have a president that has dementia so bad, he doesn't know what he is seeing or doing, so should not be president.

Either way, he should not be in the office, and we lose.

Maybe they are finally done covering for him?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
indiscriminate bombardment from the skies

This is not true... a very bias-based statement. Israel uses precision weaponry and that is what the "world’s most deadly weaponry" actually is. Not bombs randomly dropped like the 5000 Rockets type of thing. Israel also gives warnings and Hamas doesn't care. They keep their weapon supplies, HQs, sleeping areas, etc. around civilians, and use them as a shield.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Who do you believe?

I believe the reporters on the ground and the IDF soldiers who actually saw the dead children with their heads cut off.

I do not believe Joe Biden or his White House on anything. I saw Biden give his talk to the Jewish group yesterday. He got off script and rambled. He obviously has dementia or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

as a honest response I believed Blair was going in to help the Kurds not because his god told him to start a biblical war

Saddam attacking the Kurds moved the needle the same way Hamas has moved the needle.

What many most likely do not know is that during the creation of the countries around there by the Brits and French they worked to also create a country for the Kurds in the area they live in today, but there was no leadership to put in place as they were all nomads back in that time.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Israel also gives warnings and Hamas doesn't care.

A reporter was on TV this morning reporting that Israel told Palestinian civilians to leave Gaza, but Hamas is telling Palestinian civilians to STAY in Gaza. Hamas WANTS dead Palestinian civilians.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I believe the reporters on the ground and the IDF soldiers who actually saw the dead children with their heads cut off.

Come on people, there is a video of a Thai man dying and they started hacking at his head with a dual spade. This is what they do, so what are we even talking about as to whether they cut off heads or not...

Cutting off heads is a pretty common choice for terrorists.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
"Half the population of Gaza are children and by definition not Hamas. People are cheering on an indiscriminate bombardment from the skies by the world’s most deadly weaponry. Most of the casualties will not be Hamas but children like this girl. Their grandmothers. Their brothers. In your hard bitter hearts deep down you know this. Moreover you know it will succeed no better this time than the many times before. But the truth is you don’t care. For you they are as the Israeli Defence Minister candidly put it today merely “human animals” Cheer on if you want to. But Justice will be done, one day. Either here on earth or on the Judgement Day. A day like no other." -George Galloway

In reading that paragraph, all I can think of is if I was living in the Gaza strip and had a family to protect, I would see the threat to be Hamas. Who asked them to march into Israel to kill and kidnap civilians knowing that there would be retaliation? I'd organize to go after the bastards who just put all of Gaza's citizens at risk of death. I bet the leadership is long gone from the region safely hiding out in a friendly country.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Americans have short memories, and as long as the lying, media that is the tool of the system, is saying what one wants to hear, anything they say is gospel and cut in stone.

Probably why it is such an effective tool.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

A reporter was on TV this morning reporting that Israel told Palestinian civilians to leave Gaza, but Hamas is telling Palestinian civilians to STAY in Gaza. Hamas WANTS dead Palestinian civilians.

So I posted in another OP about how mothers have sons to fight in their holy war and they get paid if their sons die for the cause, so a good chunk of the civilians there support Hamas. I was called a racist and basically scum to suggest that.

Watch from 10:30 to 13:00 in the video there are teens in tactical training and in the back are the mothers watching as they sit in chairs like they are at a football game watching their kids play.

edit on 12-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join