It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you believe....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This might be one time where we need to make sure the President and the Whitehouse are speaking in unison.

Of course, I used to think the President was the Whitehouse but evidently not

www.timesofisrael.com...

edit on 11-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
People world wide need to come together against the lies of the corrupt in leadership and their media minions.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Are you surprised?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't need dead babies to sell me on what I already saw.

Why does the Biden admin need the dead babies story though.....?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It's dangerous how Biden made that up in his speech watched by millions across the globe. To make up things for just propaganda is disgusting.

Same old gimmick: Saddam has WMDs & kills babies in incubators. Bashar Assad has chemical weapons. Putin is evil. China is bad. etc.

"Half the population of Gaza are children and by definition not Hamas. People are cheering on an indiscriminate bombardment from the skies by the world’s most deadly weaponry. Most of the casualties will not be Hamas but children like this girl. Their grandmothers. Their brothers. In your hard bitter hearts deep down you know this. Moreover you know it will succeed no better this time than the many times before. But the truth is you don’t care. For you they are as the Israeli Defence Minister candidly put it today merely “human animals” Cheer on if you want to. But Justice will be done, one day. Either here on earth or on the Judgement Day. A day like no other." -George Galloway

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't need dead babies to sell me on what I already saw.

Why does the Biden admin need the dead babies story though.....?

Because you're not going to sell a war with logic and reason. People might start to ask questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Biden says he’s seen ‘confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children’ in Israel

Yes I acknowledged Biden was saying this, why is the Whitehouse rolling back his comments is what is important....why

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pearl Harbor 2.0

Israel knew it was coming.

Time to rally the people to the MIC’s agendas…
edit on 11-10-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mixed messages out of this White House?

Say it ain't so!

Like when the very first statement out of the administration came from the State Department's Palestine office on X, a disgusting equivocating statement that had to get deleted.

Then when Blinken put out a statement saying he supported Turkey's calls for a ceasefire, and that got deleted.

I wouldn't trust this administration to run a high school student council.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Clintons and Biden’s supported Muslim extremists for a while now.

Look at Kosovo.

Muslim extremists shat and demolished Serbian Orthodox monasteries that were there for 1000years+.

And they completely gave the Muslim extremists a f*cking haven there and stripped Kosovo from Serbia. Which also has been part of Serbia for over 1000 years+.

The Biden’s/Clintons are evil and vile. But we all know that.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Biden says he’s seen ‘confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children’ in Israel

Yes I acknowledged Biden was saying this, why is the Whitehouse rolling back his comments is what is important....why

Yes you did. The idea of posting the article from the NYPost is to give a confirming link that he did say he saw the pictures. Someone is lying, and in this case, it's his staff.

edit on 10/11/2023 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yes you did. The idea of posting the article from the NYPost is to give a confirming link that he did say he saw the pictures. Someone is lying, and in this case, it's his staff.

In their defense, he could've seen the pictures 5 minutes before they were putting out that statement saying he hadn't seen them, they could've checked with him, and he might've said he hadn't seen them.

The guy is a #ing mess. I almost feel sorry for his staff, except if most of them had any love for country they'd have resigned by now over what a danger he is.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Mixed messages out of this White House?

Say it ain't so!

Like when the very first statement out of the administration came from the State Department's Palestine office on X, a disgusting equivocating statement that had to get deleted.

Then when Blinken put out a statement saying he supported Turkey's calls for a ceasefire, and that got deleted.

I wouldn't trust this administration to run a high school student council.

I just remember
U.S. Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie met with Saddam Hussein on July 25, 1990, and basically said the US has no opinion on the current Arab border dispute.

International diplomacy always works better when you are clear and unified in your message and are NOT ambiguous in regard to all potential outcomes

Not to mention definitely vibes the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Pearl Harbor 2.0

IIRC more like pearl harbor 6.3

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Pearl Harbor 2.0

Israel knew it was coming.

Time to rally the people to the MIC’s agendas…

you really think that ?

Israel is not America . America had a massive infrastructure and population in the 1940's near endless potential.

Israel is very limited Population wise and surrounded on all sides by Countries that would love nothing more than to wipe them off the map , Israel is literally in a snake pit with' Black mambas ' .

Is Israel impressive military wise for her size ? Yes probably the best but Israel cannot sustain a multi border fight for an extended period of time . Did Israel have a clue what was coming ... Sure they knew something but I don't think it's what you're suggesting mate.
edit on 11-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Probably so

But why let Biden say that if the Whitehouse wanted the confirmation on the down low?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Probably so

But why let Biden say that if the Whitehouse wanted the confirmation on the down low?

It may be one those times the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing before he stepped up to the mic. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened in this administration, and it's unlikely to be the last.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Frankly I don't really care, it's irrelevant.

Regardless, something stinks about the whole situation. Looking at the bigger picture doesn't make it any easier to work out who can be trusted either.

A religious war (as that is what this is when you strip it right back to basics) in this day and age, is completely unacceptable and so very 17th century.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Probably so

It may be one those times the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing before he stepped up to the mic. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened in this administration, and it's unlikely to be the last.

FWIW

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join