It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rashida Tlaib repeatedly ignores reporter questions about Hamas ‘chopping off babies’ heads’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For perspective we need to recall the "Nayirah testimony" from the Gulf war where a 15-yr old girl lied before Congress when she claimed Iraqi solders dragged babies from the incubators because the MSM -and politicos- used that pack of lies to justify America's "humanitarian intervention."

But beyond that, let's examine which culture has a cherished history of such Baby-killing. That would be the Hebrew Moses who called upon his vengeful God to slaughter all of the first-born of Egypt just to prove a point... a bloodlust that today forms the foundation for one of highest Jewish holidays, Passover.

This entire story stinks like last week's Gefilte fish and only a fool would believe anything coming out of Tel-Aviv at the moment since whenever Israel is challenged the first word to be screeched is always "atrociities."

reply to: Waterglass

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gsbltd

Your really fluffed up as today is today not 2000 years ago. It is what it is and they murdered civilians. Congrats as you made the list

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
By all means try to dismiss the fact that Passover celebrates when Hebrew houses were spared having their own babies murdered by a vengeful God called down by Moses; and as you ignore such doctrinal barbarism, how about an Abraham who was more than willing to slit his own son's throat to prove his devotion to that same diety? And need I point out that both of those historical characters are at the top of the Hebrew iconic heap? The Judaic culture is riddled with such violent acts, including a David who was tasked by King Saul with proving his worth by cutting the foreskins from 100 slain Philistines. And yet the Israeli's always manage to be the innocent victims? The chosen people have always been warlike since day one and for proof I'l leave you with one more sobering fact that reveals Israel's bloodlust: since it's founding in 1948 that nation state has managed to go to war at least once every seven years... more often than many other nation on Earth. That alone suggests Israel has never really been interested in peaceful coexistence. reply to: Waterglass

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gsbltd
The burnt beheaded infants WERE ACTUALLY innocent victims.
The fact that you attempt to conflate that is disgusting.
🤮

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
new statement from tlaib.
note how impossible tangents she writes.
very bad for her. shes desperate and nuts.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib calls on President Biden to show more 'empathy' toward Palestinians

With Israel signaling a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip in response to last weekend's deadly attacks by Hamas, U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Detroit, on Friday criticized President Joe Biden and his administration for not doing more to restrain Israel or show concern for ordinary Palestinians living in the war-torn region.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
When confronted by a reporter over babies having their heads choped off at the Gaza border

Again, not defending Hamas or their horrific terrorist acts - and certainly not defending Talaib, but...

I simply do not believe anything that comes out of the mouths of these scum... so, I don't believe that babies heads were chopped off right now. I simply cannot conceive of such evil.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I simply do not believe anything that comes out of the mouths of these scum... so, I don't believe that babies heads were chopped off right now. I simply cannot conceive of such evil.

Your correct on that. Someone put out another story on her from 2018 on MSN.com I need to find it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join