It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rashida Tlaib repeatedly ignores reporter questions about Hamas ‘chopping off babies’ heads’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Recently a story came out that nearly 250 civilians including men, women and children including elderly and babies were slaughtered along the Gaza border. Thats in addition to the concert of civilians. So lets go fast forward to Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib. When confronted by a reporter over babies having their heads choped off at the Gaza border she never speaks and just walks away. Just another day in Michigan? Video is embedded. At least she didnt have her signature smug arse smirk on her face. IMO this sheet is going to make its way over here as BLM and over 30 Harvard groups support Hamas. Its on

Murdered in Cold Blood

The Squad is also trying to shame Israel to do nothing and just call it a day.

Rashida Tlaib Reportedly Ignores

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, the only Palestinian-American member of Congress, repeatedly dodged a Fox Business Network reporter’s questions about “Hamas terrorists chopping off babies’ heads” Tuesday night.

The video, which was aired on Fox News’ “Jesse Watters Primetime,” showed correspondent Hillary Vaughn trailing Tlaib through a House office building hallway — with the journalist invoking the decapitation of Jewish children by jihadists at least a half-dozen times in just over a minute.

“Congresswoman, Hamas terrorists have cut off babies’ heads and burned children alive. Do you support Israel’s rights to defend themselves against this brutality?” Vaughn asked Tlaib (D-Mich.), who ignored her query.

These people are beyond sick. Know I get why she always has a smirk on her face. She knows.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She has no business walking The Halls of Congress absolutely no business.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder if this will tank her. Have you seen all those groups including BLM support HAMAS. In brief all they want to do is eliminate all jews from the earth. Just like Hitler.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder if this will tank her. Have you seen all those groups including BLM support HAMAS. In brief all they want to do is eliminate all jews from the earth. Just like Hitler.

No I haven't actually all the news I get is from ATS no no joke man I don't watch YouTube or well obviously I don't have a TV either but yeah it's the world seems to be cracking up.

Although I don't live there but I I'm cycling on a an island off of Okinawa right now and I can tell you what it means to see empty shelves and food shortages and high prices I mean you can't believe it two tomatoes for five bucks can you believe that and all the shelves are really empty the shelves that you have the $1 stores we have them here also and the store is practically empty due to delivery and shorty just coming out of China it's a real threat it really is and I think people need to wake up to this fact that we relied on too much of imports from other countries.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

modern incarnations of Nazis, their supporters, their apologists and those who equivocate on what is happening..

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just shows what complete pos the squat cobblers are.
She won’t take a stand against people chopping off babies heads.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You can thank Obama for locating large numbers of middle-eastern refugees in Michigan and Minnesota to the point where the electorate are of the same persuasion. And, with Obama likely running the Whitehouse, the plan is coming together just as they had hoped.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I sure as Heck didn't vote for her. She is trash, but we in Michigan are currently suffering from a full trash can of women in office.

And yeah, I am a woman.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Lindsay Graham and Tom Cotton are no better. Dead is dead and these 2 in particular are promoting killings of hundreds of thousands in Ukraine.

Head chopped off head blown off. What's the difference?
edit on 11-10-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
You can thank Obama for locating large numbers of middle-eastern refugees in Michigan and Minnesota to the point where the electorate are of the same persuasion. And, with Obama likely running the Whitehouse, the plan is coming together just as they had hoped.

Actually you can thank Jimmy Carter. There were a few Muslim neighborhoods in Michigan and Minnesota when the militants took over Iran. Iranian refugees came to the US and settled in those neighborhoods. That gave a base of support for future refugees and illegals.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

We should thank her for showing her true colors. Now we all know.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

That invaision of Israel might just have screwed things up for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Yes sir!

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
just came across this....Interesting
Conspiracy Theory Highlights Important Irregularities in Hamas “Attack” - LINK

Remember, when it comes to “news” — be sure to look at ALL possibilities as you analyze and interpret what you are shown.

So… the question becomes: How do you know what to believe?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
She's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Chasing down our politicians yelling “gotcha” points over and over again then writing articles saying she “ignores questions” about it is just ridiculous in my opinion.

All that “reporter” wanted was an emotionally-charged sound bite to go back and rally the troops with.

I probably disagree with literally everything that woman stands for…but what passes for “journalism” in this day and age should be an embarrassment to us all.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
New footage shows how terrorists broke into border kibbutz - X - LINK

Surveillance camera video shows how two terrorists arrive at the entrance to Be’eri but are initially unable to break through the security barrier. They hide on the side of the road and in a booth usually manned by a security guard, and ambush a car driving into the town.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

There's a sickness in our state. From the governor to the reps to the senators and to the small part of the state that is their constituency.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join