It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rashida Tlaib repeatedly ignores reporter questions about Hamas ‘chopping off babies’ heads’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

That invaision of Israel might just have screwed things up for them.

The squad leads the far-left agenda and the word is out that Hamas are the heroes and Israelis the bad guys. That means every extreme liberal now has their script and platform to push. I'm just waiting for the Whitehouse to flip on their stand.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Radical leftists laugh about the squad, stop kidding yourself. Bunch of pretentious forks are only part of a bigger problem with the bourgeoisie, and most of us have been aware of that for quite some time.

a reply to: Waterglass

These people are beyond sick

All of them are, wich is why it generally doesn't make sense to dwell on the madness of war. You all pretend children wouldn't be killed by IDF forces, "coincidentally" the kind of one-sided propaganda useful idiots for the state department love to dine on for weeks, and if it's just to avoid more substantial matters than emotional outrage you could instrumentalize politically.

Which exposes a certain lack of conscience you keep demanding from others, but I don't think it's a sickness.
edit on 11-10-2023 by Insurrectile because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Somewhere
Sometime
Someone
Said something

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Framesend

well sure..... but why should Tlaib not run the guantlet of press like everyone else? Or she could have not run for congress.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Her silence is complicity

Why does she support toddler rapers?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Please tell me, how on earth do these people get elected to any public office. Has America gone so far off track that it no longer cares if it collapses? And that is what this is leading to. When an entire area of the US can elect someone so evil.

When an attack of this magnitude happens and a for real...human being...will not even respond to the blood spilled in such an evil way? What kind of person ignores such egregious acts? Isn't this what Tlaib is doing? She did ignore the questions and she showed no empathy at all for 40 babies simply slaughtered! And she didn't even care. She couldn't even bring herself to address it because she was so happy inside that these little ones died being passed through the fire. What kind of person is this?
What is happening to this nation?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

We should have known, "when terrorist will walk in the streets of the US freely calling for jihad" but is all good because biden and democrats want them.

edit on 11-10-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Rashida Tlaib repeatedly ignores reporter questions about Hamas ‘chopping off babies’ heads’

Isn't Rashida Tlaib a radical by definition ?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It wasn't difficult to spot when they broke the plane of extremism.

We were called conspiracy theorists back then, remember?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Oh, my gosh I remember going through the war on terrorist back then under Bush with 911, we discussed all this, we even talk about the history of the middle east, extremism the various factions' groups and Israel conflicts, remember when Jihadist said they were going to retaliate on Israel after US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

Is like DeJa'Vu all over again, one of the things that stop the unhuman terrorist were when all their money was frozen.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It’s about votes.

She can probably get by with some Dem votes along with her voter base.

But not without her voter base.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, my gosh I remember going through the war on terrorist back then under Bush with 911, we discussed all this, we even talk about the history of the middle east, extremism the various factions' groups and Israel conflicts, remember when Jihadist said they were going to retaliate on Israel after US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

Is like DeJa'Vu all over again, one of the things that stop the unhuman terrorist were when all their money was frozen.

Isn't there a really popular quote about learning from history and what happens if you dont?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Recently a story came out that nearly 250 civilians including men, women and children including elderly and babies were slaughtered along the Gaza border.

Sounds like this "story" is exactly the same fiction about Saddam killing babies in incubators and WMDs. How many times are some of you going to allow yourself to be suckered into condoning illegal wars because they buy into propaganda without any critical thinking applied...? Madness.

Throughout the fake "Hamas beheaded 40 children" psyop, there wasn't a single image of one of the supposed beheaded babies, no images of them when they were alive, no names nor ages, and no parents family members or came forward to say their child had been beheaded. It was all based on unverified claims and "beliefs" from the Israeli military.

Western media and politicians reported it as true anyway.

Meanwhile, real videos of Palestinian babies killed by Israel are all over social media, as are videos of bereaved parents wailing in pain like this one.

Western media ignores these.

That's how the propaganda machine works.Dan Cohen

Carry on good people.

edit on 110v2023Wednesday0000003128202310 by Involutionist because: Forgot something

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
amazing how these hamas attacks triggered tens of thousands of supporters who were staying silent for so long. very dangerous. the support for civilian butchering is wild. at least israel gave those gaza civilians plenty of warning to get out.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Totally agree she should have to.

My argument is more that the method used in the video I watched is letting her off easy. There was never any intention to get her to actually respond.

It was just some hype video clip the WWE would be proud of.

Not productive for holding her accountable

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
She is a world class poc.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

How many times are some of you going to allow yourself to be suckered into condoning illegal wars because they buy into propaganda without any critical thinking applied...? Madness.

Sorry but I dont hang with evil

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I listened to Bidens speech last night. Hes pissed. I will now bet that he turns the screws on her and Squad via letting Merrick Garland, FBI and DHS go after them.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

You do realize I was recruited into the "watcher" program back in the day? I worked on WMD and KGB stuff and my POC and I still communicate weekly until 3 weeks ago.

Want a clue?

What you wrote is a load of disinformation.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Insurrectile

You do realize I was recruited into the "watcher" program back in the day? I worked on WMD and KGB stuff and my POC and I still communicate weekly until 3 weeks ago.

Want a clue?

What you wrote is a load of disinformation.

What disinformation is that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join