It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Israel's 911 BS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

Why do you like it most? I'll be sure to watch it over the weekend!

It has to do with honesty. Just keep that in mind. No more spoilers from me.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

So here is a nice fact for the terrorist morons. There has never been a Palestine, no country, no state, ever. In fact, generically, they are closer to Jewish than they are Arab.

The so called Palestinians have zero claim to the land of Israel. Like most goat herders, they just want what belongs to others and to kill Jews and Americans.

They have never wanted a state, in fact, they turned down offer from the Jews decades ago. Like most followers of the original goat herder, mumo, they just want to kill Jews and westerners.

You should be worrying about the two million got aways here in America who want you dead.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena Question: Why do you tend to trust the official statements?
I support Israel, but I don't trust their government. Just as I support America but don't trust our government. I don't think the horrors that are being committed are fake or anything. But I do have a lot of questions. Israel has one of the most technologically advanced border security. I heard that a cat can't even jump over without a siren going off. Netanyahu had less than 30 percent approval if I'm not mistaken and we know the Mossad is as corrupt as our own CIA. This attack by Hamas was planned for quite some time, so I just wonder if this wasn't allowed to happen. How did Israel's intelligence fail so badly? I don't claim to know, but asking questions is a healthy thing to do, right? I recommend reading "War is Racket" by General Smedley Butler. Also we know many wars that have been orchestrated and the citizenry only found out about years later. We know that there were no WMDs in Iraq, we know Vietnam was a war driven by lies (Gulf of Tonkin). There is evidence to suggest "that U.S. government officials had advance knowledge of Japan's December 7, 1941, attack on Pearl Harbor. Ever since the Japanese attack, there has been debate as to why and how the United States was caught off guard, and how much and when American officials knew of Japanese plans for an attack." I just want all the propaganda to stop and just have unfiltered truth for once.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium
I will definitely do more research into Albert Pike. But regardless if he actually wrote the 3 wars letter to Mazzini, the letter has been around for a really long time and seems pretty accurate so far.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AmberEnergy

I just want all the propaganda to stop and just have unfiltered truth for once.

Yes, that would be nice. We probably won't see that.

National leaders have advisers and briefers who aren't always listened to.
I too thought that the Gaza border was too heavily defended. I didn't even believe that it could be happening.
People have said that Netanyahu was too much interested in his Judicial "reform" and corruption charges and his planned peace deal with the Saudis to pay attention to other things, and maybe he ignored clear warnings.

And it was a holiday, and people's guards were down, and too many on duty IDF were at the West Bank.

I don't know. They say there will be an investigation.

Propaganda is meant to sway people's opinions, the facts don't change, until the people whose opinions have swayed change the facts themselves or push the powers to change them.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2023 by AmberEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium Isn't Albert Pike quoted as saying "Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him"?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Why not just quote from Molotov, a certified ex-Mason, and stop peddling myths?

"They have long existed in intelligentsia circles under various names. They sink rather deep roots among the masses of philistines..., and pull them into their ranks... They operate quite flexibly and are very malicious... But they keep a low profile, otherwise it would be dangerous for them. Much about them is enigmatic."

However, I have no intention of drawing attention to Freemasonry for said reason (sentence in bold). I don't know anything worth knowing about their activities, and I'm honest enough to admit it. They haven't brought their organization into discredit like other societies, that's quite the feat.

Besides, it was the Jesuits who first infiltrated Freemasonry and completed its subversion with the help of Rosicrucians.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

You should be worrying about the two million got aways here in America who want you dead.

Well if they in the Americas, they best learn how to swim.

EDIT: or learn to hyjack a plane without flying it into a building?.
edit on 18-10-2023 by BeTheGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium Is it a myth? I had replied earlier that I was going to learn more about Pike because I only knew a little and came across the above quote. I'd heard it before but didn't remember who said it. Trying to educate myself a bit. Did he not say this? I never even mentioned Freemasonry because I really didn't realize it was relevant but maybe it is. I do agree with you about the Jesuits and Rosicrucians. I appreciate your reply, even if it did come across kinda meanish.
This is why I usually just read and don't post. I'm not very good with online back and forth.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Israel allowed 20,000 Palestinians to cross the border and work everyday. Maybe these people helped plan the attack by noting Israeli vulnerablitities?

www.frontpagemag.com...

Seems like Israel has tried to be friendly with Gaza. Like we try to help by issueing work permits to Mexicans that cross the border everyday to work?

Thanks for nothing, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join