It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Trump Org. executive testifies that Eric Trump led him to inflate values of some properties

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yes. The CFO did not properly pay taxes on fringe benefits. That is on who does the payroll. This is why you hire CFO's, Controllers and CPA's.

There is no victim. The person who committed the crime paid restitution and did 5 months.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Like him or hate him, what's going on here is concerning.

I agree completely. For that reason, the ones who cheer it on are either blind, brainwashed, or propagandists.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

And now to finish off the week, we find out that after claiming in depositions and under oath that he had nothing with appraising the properties or submitting any estimates or paperwork to the accountants, Eric Trump personally discussed those things and asked the Trump Org comptroller to adjust the values for him.

I still do not see the crime here, or why Trump LLC can actually use their own numbers in either Taxes or external loans. Taxes are done at the state level and if Trump LLC went to a lender and said we want a loan for 400 million and our property is with 1 billion the lender would do their own work and come back and say, well we value your property at 250 million and so we can only secure a loan for only 200 million.

Anything outside of that makes zero sense and zero crime.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Go for it. I have no love for any politician or elite.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Even if the banks didn't do their due diligence, how does that absolve the Trump Organization from submitting fraudulent information?

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Even if the banks didn't do their due diligence, how does that absolve the Trump Organization from submitting fraudulent information?

That is the thing here, Trump LLC got a loan, paid back in full, but if the bank didn't properly secure the loan that is on them. Trump could suggest his property is worth 1 trillion, doesn't matter, so zero crime or civil suit as there is no victim.
edit on 7-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And if Trump reported fraudulent numbers that's on him.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

What fake numbers? What fraudulent document? Have we seen this yet. The proof DJT signed off on fake documents.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The judge has and made a summary judgment based on what he saw.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Where is it? It is evidence. If there was proof it would be all over MSNBC. Otherwise, he pulled that summary out of his ass...because it is quickly becoming hearsay at this point, but again, that would be why we are not in criminal court.

The fact that a stay was ordered for the LLC's tells us a lot. Maybe not what you want to hear but they are stating they do not agree with what has been put forward so far and as not to endanger their own reputations have pushed the brakes.

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002023-10-07T14:07:40-05:000240 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Really ?

Say one negative thing about Hillary Clinton , Say one negative thing about Joe Biden , Say one negative thing about Barack Obama.

Can you do it ? I'm betting if you give it a try that your mind will send nothing back to you but excuses for how " No it's not bad " .

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

How can the numbers be Fraudulent if the Numbers are based purely on an Estimation/Speculation that could literally change the next day for almost any reason ? ?

It's not like a Car on the Lot , Honda gives you an exact MSRP i.e. $31,000 for a Honda Accord LE , It does not matter what the car to the left or right of the Honda cost . It does not matter if the Car lot is on Flood lands or Beach property the Honda is still $31,000.

Trumps Property could be worth $310,000,000 one month and then $480,000,000 the Next month and then $250,000,000 the next month it all depends on the Market price speculation of Land in Mara-logo . Which means there was never a set price for the banks to go off of and this Judge can literally say what ever they want about the Land .

I'm sure you completely understand that but in the end Orange man bad

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yet you've given your full throated support of unelected bureaucrats and elected political attorneys.

So pardon me for not believing this statement.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yet you've given your full throated support of unelected bureaucrats and elected political attorneys.

So pardon me for not believing this statement.

Astonishing.
More zero credibility statements by that member.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

And if Trump reported fraudulent numbers that's on him.

The BIG question is...to whom? I think you just do not get it... Saying your business is worth a gazillion means nothing to anyone...

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Trumps Property could be worth $310,000,000 one month and then $480,000,000 the Next month and then $250,000,000 the next month it all depends on the Market price speculation of Land in Mara-logo . Which means there was never a set price for the banks to go off of and this Judge can literally say what ever they want about the Land .

I'm sure you completely understand that but in the end Orange man bad

We need to also understand it doesn't matter what Trump says. The State will do its own audit for tax purposes and a lender will do their own audit to secure the loan.

WTF is anyone talking about here in suggesting if Trump says his property is worth XXXXX is a crime in anything? Geez

My car is worth 10 million anyone here want to buy it? Oh crap. I'm going to jail now...

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don’t see how these losers can keep a straight face continuing to push this BS story on us.

They know it’s a scam.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I don’t see how these losers can keep a straight face continuing to push this BS story on us.

They know it’s a scam.

It's extremely Toxic to the Human Spirit to Lie to yourself it's literal Poison . It's toxic to the Brain , it confuses your morals and emotions to the point that you can't tell what's up and what's down.

I feel sorry for them Truly .

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They know it’s a scam.

It's extremely Toxic to the Human Spirit to Lie to yourself it's literal Poison . It's toxic to the Brain , it confuses your morals and emotions to the point that you can't tell what's up and what's down.

For one thing, they have no morals whatsoever.

All they have is colossal hurt feelz and stunted emotions from Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

They know it’s a scam.

Imagine attempting life when you’re like this ….

I think I see them out in public now and then …..

They look like they don’t belong there, or anywhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join