It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets to Aussie Businessman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

LOL , Good One . Like Minds Think Alike !

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
When does it end with this guy?

Months after leaving the White House, former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club -- an Australian billionaire who then allegedly shared the information with scores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists, according to sources familiar with the matter.

He told Pratt the exact number of nuclear warheads our subs carry, and exactly how close our subs can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.

Fantastic.

And he just told us what he thinks about people who commit treason and what should be done with them. He's lucky the rest of us don't think like him.

Somethings coming for Trump... either an assasins bullet or jailtime.
Im not condoning violence here.. just that this guy is starting to piss off the wrong agencys
edit on Fri, 06 Oct 2023 18:34:18 -0500346America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Somethings coming for Trump...

Worse.

The full weight of the US government. Trouble being, there's at least 70 million Americans who don't want the government doing what they are doing.

just that this guy is starting to piss off the wrong agencys

Unelected bureaucrats?

You don't say....

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

For starting this Trump rumor (and other things), PURE HELL will rain down on ABC and its DISNEY owner, for not denouncing the rumor. Their Senior Execs are now on the "Retribution List".

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

What was it y’all were going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Hillary‘s emails again?

Hunter Biden’s laptop is even less scandalous than Hillary’s email server. But you guys will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it. There will be some point, hopefully , when the people you pander to wake up and say - wait a minute?

Hunters laptop..

You really went there? So for the first one why did she destroy evidence? As for the second, well it went from Russian disinformation, to the repair guy hacked it, to Rudy planted evidence and who knows what the next excuse will be when something on it turns up in regards to another case.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I found the transcript of the conversation. It is a little choppy second hand but here it is

45 - So we got these subs...so quiet...the most quiet....quieter than anybody else...stealth subs

AUS - Really?

45 - Yeah. They are yyuggggge but so quiet. wouldn't know we were coming

AUS - No #

45 - Yeah. Our nuked out subs are awesome. The greatest. Better than anything Chyyyna has...or RUSHuuuuuuuuhhh

AUS- Are they powerful?

45 - The mostest powerful weapon on the planet. Want a canape?

AUS - I'm good where's the pisser?

This becomes Donald Trump leaks state secrets. I mean, I read in here what an idiot he is but at the same time he can deliver tactical secrets of the 7th fleet?

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002023-10-06T18:53:51-05:000651 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: network dude

Trump's team isn't even denying this happened. Their response was, "You just don't know the context."

sweet, so now we understand the rules. Hunter nor Joe ever claimed the laptop wasn't Hunters, so now we can be sure that it and all the contents belong to Hunter, and "the big guy" got 10%. There is the tie in for Joe to be impeached. By your standards no less.

Hunter Biden’s laptop is even less scandalous than Hillary’s email server. But you guys will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it. There will be some point, hopefully , when the people you pander to wake up and say - wait a minute?

Hunters laptop..
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here is your hero Hunter………

Hunter Biden withdrew $20,000 from his daughter Maisy's college fund and spent it on "hookers and drugs" after being warned he had just 44 cents left in his bank account, the Daily Mail reported Friday.

Other emails and messages from Biden's infamous laptop reported by the Daily Mail showed the money he took from Maisy, who was in high school at the time, went toward paying for prostitutes, a high-end sports car, sex webcam subscription fees and other expenses.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump's team hasn't denied the conversation between Trump and Pratt happened. In fact they've admitted it happened. They're excuse for Trump's comments was that the context was missing.

I have to wonder, in what world does any kind of context make a former President sharing classified information with a foreign national, who is paying him thousands of dollars a year, okay.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For starting this Trump rumor (and other things), PURE HELL will rain down on ABC and its DISNEY owner, for not denouncing the rumor. Their Senior Execs are now on the "Retribution List".

Ignore the azzhats and don't support them or any of their other holdings, LOL but there is a chitload of them

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I have to wonder, in what world does any kind of context make a former President sharing classified information with a foreign national, who is paying him thousands of dollars a year, okay.

See, your premise is not based in fact. That's why you "wonder."

You want it to be true.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Trump's team hasn't denied the conversation between Trump and Pratt happened. In fact they've admitted it happened. They're excuse for Trump's comments was that the context was missing.

If there are no charges, what was said was not important, if anything was said at all. Smith is not a charitable prosecutor where Trump is concerned.

Besides, these false accusations have become so numerous, they no longer deserve a response. If Donald Trump is finally learning to ignore the fringe haters, that's a good development!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

All Smith has is witness testimony. That's a weaker case than everything else he's charging Trump with. Smith understands the importance of these cases and is only presenting slam dunk cases.

However, we do know that Smith still has open grand juries. So he could still charge this crime. Don't forget the Iran document wasn't included in the initial indictment. However, the articles about it shortly preceded the superseding indictment when charges related to it were added.

(post by knoxie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ok, I was doing a bit of research on the man that supposedly Trump shared "secrets" he looks like a man that will take no bull crap from anybody, I would love to see him in court giving testimony, he will eat everybody's head on one shot.

I guess on a wild goose chase the entire family of Trump can be prosecuted because you know he probably told them secrets too.

I guess that will be the next step.

I wonder how many hits has been put out for Trump by the democrats, like the Clinton, Obamas and "other special interest".

He most not run for president in any way or form because it means not control in government while he is a seating president, that is why he have to go.

I can only see Trump "committing suicide" before elections.

That is how bad the mob running the nation in politics has become.

edit on 6-10-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes...the number of anti-America traitors in high places are many.

Some of us, (including Hillary, Comey, Clapper) are aware of WHY Donald Trump ordered the implementation of execution methods that can be "administered" to many individuals in a relatively short amount of time.

The "Clueless" MSM and Pundits ask, Why Would a Lame Duck President do this?

Nov 27, 2020: www.cnn.com...

edit on 10/6/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

He is a private citizen who had a drug problem. He lost his mom, a sister, and a brother. I can’t even imagine how that kind of lose would effect me. You’re evil, imo, to slur him for his addictions, considering all he has lost. Lots of people become addicts for lots less…

You mean the son of a 50 year politician? The same politician who eulogized a KKK sorcerer or wizard or something? The smartest man JRB knows?

The guy who had a felony drug possession conviction and his daddy made sure it was expunged while locking up 1000's of poor people for the same thing?

Lets talk about "evil" Knoxie....

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh great. More good news before the year is up 🥴

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RazorV66

Hero???

Good try.

He is a private citizen who had a drug problem. He lost his mom, a sister, and a brother. I can’t even imagine how that kind of lose would effect me. You’re evil, imo, to slur him for his addictions, considering all he has lost. Lots of people become addicts for lots less…

Meanwhile, the idiot, after squandering 200 million, had to commit fraud to keep up his lavish lifestyle, cheated on multiple wives, felt he could grab women’s privates (your daughters, perhaps) because he thought so highly of himself.

Who now gives out top secrets to anyone who will listen and you guys are desperate enough to bring up hunters laptop?

One word - chumps.

I am doubling down on this……

You just confirmed it’s all true.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Anonymous sources close to the matter. No classified material was shared. From a rich guy off handedly commenting on Australia buying subs Trump responds with the equivelant of "American subs are way badass, can carry X number of missiles and destroy enemies bigly from varying range!"

The kind of stuff you find in those reference books about subs, aircraft and tanks often sold in wholesale clubs and bookstores. The kind of stuff on Wikipedia right now. Or Britannica.

Sensationalized crap. Whats next on the TDS show?

oh #, I just spilled the secrets to foreign nationals.

Wiki
The US Navy has a total of 18 Ohio-class submarines which consist of 14 ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs), and four cruise missile submarines (SSGNs). The SSBN submarines provide the sea-based leg of the U.S. nuclear triad. Each SSBN submarine is armed with up to 20 Trident II submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM). Each SSGN is capable of carrying 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles, plus a complement of Harpoon missiles to be fired through their torpedo tubes.

Type SSBN/SSGN (hull design SCB-304)[9]
Displacement
16,764 tonnes (16,499 long tons) surfaced[3][1]
18,750 tonnes (18,450 long tons) submerged[3]
Length 560 ft (170 m)[3]
Beam 42 ft (13 m)[3]
Draft 35.5 ft (10.8 m) maximum[6]
Propulsion
1× S8G PWR nuclear reactor[3]
2× geared turbines; 35,000 shp (26 MW)[5]
1x Fairbanks Morse auxiliary diesel[6]
1× 325 hp (242 kW) auxiliary motor
1 shaft with seven-bladed screw[6]
Speed
12 knots (22 km/h; 14 mph) surfaced[3]
20 knots (37 km/h; 23 mph) submerged (official)[3]
25 knots (46 km/h; 29 mph) submerged (reported)[3]
Range Limited only by food supplies
Test depth +800 ft (240 m)[7]
Complement 15 officers, 140 enlisted[3][1]
Sensors and
processing systems
BQQ-6 passive bow-mounted array[3] (which includes BQS-13 fire control array)[8]
BQR-19 navigation[3]
TB-16[3] or BQR-23 towed array[8]
BQR-25 conformal array[8]
The AN/BPS-15J [1]
Armament 4 × 21 inch (533 mm) Mark 48 torpedo tubes (Forward Compartment 4th level)

General characteristics (SSBN-726 to SSBN-733 from construction to refueling)
Armament 20[a] × Trident I C4 SLBM with up to 8 MIRVed 100 ktTNT W76 nuclear warheads each, range 4,000 nmi (7,400 km; 4,600 mi)
General characteristics (SSBN-734 and subsequent hulls upon construction, SSBN-730 to SSBN-733 since refueling)
Armament 20[a] × Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or W88 (475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,100 nmi (11,300 km; 7,000 mi)
General characteristics (SSGN conversion)
Armament 22 tubes, each with 7 Tomahawk cruise missiles, totaling 154

edit on 10-7-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From the Former/Next President - 10/6/2023...

The ridiculous story put out today about me talking to a Mar-a-Lago member about U.S. Submarines, is false and ridiculous, other than the fact that I will often state that we make the best Submarines and Military Equipment anywhere in the World—A pretty well known fact!

These fake stories are put out by corrupt prosecutors trying to interfere with the Presidential Election of 2024, and based on the polling, where I am 60 points up on Republican Candidates, and 11 points up on Crooked Joe Biden, the people of our Country aren’t buying it.

With that being said, I will always promote the Greatness of America—and its Military Equipment. The alternative would be for Allies, and others, to buy from Russia, China, or elsewhere.

I like creating jobs in America, which was one of my most successful achievements as President!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/111189451978671227

With all that we know about Biden and Trump, 3 out of 10 Americans still prefer Joe Biden remains U.S. President in 1/20/2025.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join