It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets to Aussie Businessman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Politics being being seen but not heard has gotten us to 2012 or so and lead to 2016.

But I still take your point, it's ugly, dirty, low brow etc etc

Just a helpful tip, if the title or the opening paragraph use terms like "reportedly," "allegedly," "source close to ____," etc it's likely biased opinion. And that's not party or "side" exclusive.

If this were a thing, there would be a direct quote from a named source if not the subject themselves.

With the addition of admitting that Smith had investigated and interviewed Pratt twice, that pretty much seals it up as a hit piece.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah it's the trial of treason against what do they call them these days the president of the United States who likes to sniff little girls hairs what a joke.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
When does it end with this guy?

Months after leaving the White House, former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club -- an Australian billionaire who then allegedly shared the information with scores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists, according to sources familiar with the matter.

He told Pratt the exact number of nuclear warheads our subs carry, and exactly how close our subs can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.

Fantastic.

And he just told us what he thinks about people who commit treason and what should be done with them. He's lucky the rest of us don't think like him.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lumenari

Trump Reportedly Gave U.S. Military Secrets To Mar-A-Lago Member After Presidency

Oct 5, 2023,05:42pm EDT

TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about the U.S. nuclear submarine fleet with a member of his Mar-A-Lago club a few months after leaving the White House, ABC News reported, citing anonymous sources—the latest revelation about Trump’s alleged carelessness with classified documents and information post-presidency.

I thought we all learned about NewSpeak years ago....

So you have it at the level, it's basically yellow journalism?

Interesting

BTW yes the News speak potentially is there, but you are suggesting it's nothing but ratings

Have we not seen this ad nauseam before about Trump?

The sad part is, even if he did do it I'm at the point where I wouldn't believe it.

We had Bill Clinton actually selling American military technology to China and that got a pass.

We had Hillary and other Dems selling Uranium to Russia... got a pass.

We have no idea how far the rabbit hole goes with Biden and Co selling everything to... everybody?

But it's an election year so....

Just discussing this Lume, well aware of our previous illustrious Presidents' dealings, didn't Clinton sell fighter jet's details? Also well aware none of the previous were indicted and in court cases of any way shape or form. ie it's not that it's happened before it's what will the end result be.

It wouldn't be DC if it didn't have a double standard

but I already stated I don't think a 2nd Trump Presidency is best for the country, which isn't a Biden endorsement cause I know thats not best for the country either

We need different

edit on 5-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Did I just commit treason?

Did Military.com just commit treason?

I'm sure Zaphod could fill us in on all kinds of great information far exceeding what was the subject matter of the article...

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ughhhh 🙄 everything so far has been BS . They keep throwing # at the wall with the hope that something sticks. When does it end????? Pretty soon the # they are throwing is going to hit the fan and hit them right in the face. a reply to: Mahogany
Please take the blinders off. And thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
*shrugs* clinton sold secrets to china...

At this point our national cyber security is so compromised I just cant bring myself to care much.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Some anonymous source is attempting to boost candidate Trump's fundraising and ratings. These empty attacks have worked very well this campaign season.

That's a good point to be honest

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Politics being being seen but not heard has gotten us to 2012 or so and lead to 2016.

But I still take your point, it's ugly, dirty, low brow etc etc

Just a helpful tip, if the title or the opening paragraph use terms like "reportedly," "allegedly," "source close to ____," etc it's likely biased opinion. And that's not party or "side" exclusive.

If this were a thing, there would be a direct quote from a named source if not the subject themselves.

With the addition of admitting that Smith had investigated and interviewed Pratt twice, that pretty much seals it up as a hit piece.

Come on JinMi now who is naive, this could be coercion through the slow release of information. Hell, the story could have solely dropped because Trump Speaker stuff was being floated. Sparring behind the scenes is certainly Trump's MO

Regardless it's a hit piece not a lot of any media is playing it that way, Usually there is a publicized rebuttal or am I missing it all cause Im posting during the football game
edit on 5-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Apparently every 2-4 years there needs to be a refresher.

From what I see anyway.

They need to flip their Pawn from Dem to Rep or the reverse from time to time so that the people believe that the 2 Party "Democracy" is working.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information.....

Here we go again.

Going to be a long election season.

Im not discounting it's another hit piece, but even if it is. It's damaging as hell and needs to be explained. Certainly, they have solid proof beyond or is this just death by 1000 cuts

Well, a little due diligence and a small amount of critical thinking should get ya about 95% there.

Jack Smith, the Justice Department special counsel investigating Trump, reportedly learned about this during his investigation and prosecutors and FBI agents have reportedly interviewed Pratt twice.

If Smith could even attempt to stick this charge, among the others that are fairly weak, I'm sure he'd have this one as well.

No, not necessarily. In order to bring charges against someone under the espionage act, you have to be able to argue in court that the document under discussion contains information dealing with the national defense and that claim can be contested by the defendant's lawyer. So the government has to be willing to discuss the material in court. Some documents are not worth it to prosecute someone if the price is you have to pay is to reveal very sensitive secrets. Naval nuclear secrets fall in to that category. That means that the government will try to get a conviction on the least sensitive secrets, not the most sensitive.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Come on JinMi now who is naive, this could be coercion through the slow release of information. Hell, the story could have solely dropped because Trump Speaker stuff was being floated. Sparring behind the scenes is certainly Trump's MO

You tell me what is more naive, believing the MSM about Trump, or that the MSM has solid information and they are slow rolling to get to the actual evidence?

Regardless it's a hit piece not a lot of any media is playing it that way, Usually there is a publicized rebuttal or am I missing it all cause Im posting during the football game

I think the admission that Smith investigated it and talked to Pratt twice says quite abit.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

So jack smith is giving Trump a break......?

Ok guy...ok.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
When does it end with this guy?

Months after leaving the White House, former President Donald Trump allegedly discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club -- an Australian billionaire who then allegedly shared the information with scores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalists, according to sources familiar with the matter.

He told Pratt the exact number of nuclear warheads our subs carry, and exactly how close our subs can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.

Fantastic.

And he just told us what he thinks about people who commit treason and what should be done with them. He's lucky the rest of us don't think like him.

You’ll believe anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

From what I see anyway.

They need to flip their Pawn from Dem to Rep or the reverse from time to time so that the people believe that the 2 Party "Democracy" is working.

Tell me about Dominion voting machines and election integrity please....

That would put your perspective into tangible proof.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Ok guy...ok.

No, he's giving himself and the government a break. He can easily get a conviction on the 30 or so low level classified documents that would be enough to keep Trump behind bars for the rest of his life. No need to bring up the other 150 or so that are more sensitive.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Ok guy...ok.

No, he's giving himself and the government a break. He can easily get a conviction on the 30 or so low level classified documents that would be enough to keep Trump behind bars for the rest of his life. No need to bring up the other 150 or so that are more sensitive.

LOL!!!!

Except that little problem of Article II of the US Constitution.

Thank you for providing a valuable service.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah it's the trial of treason against what do they call them these days the president of the United States who likes to sniff little girls hairs what a joke.

When they accuse Trump of something, it's often times meant to dampen the shock when its learned Biden did the same thing, only worse.

Example, the Special Counsel investigation of Joe Biden's theft of highly classified documents has expanded. Over 100 people have been interviewed by S.C. Robert Hur.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

From what I see anyway.

Check my history Im definitely over the domination of the American 2 party system, we need better choices and we need more choices, more parties.

Of course the topic of equality for another party is the one topic that both agree should not be discussed

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Good to see you back.
Just another "sources say" piece of horsesh__ .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join