It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Congressman Pulls U.S. House Fire Alarm to Derail Budget Negotiations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
a reply to: carewemust

That's against the law. I don't care if he is a Congressman. As I've stated before. Get rid of all those leeches and start anew.

What is the Penalty for Treason ?

Death .

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
strange somebody didn't know pulling a fire alarm would set off the fire alarm

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: Mahogany

He apologized, said it was an accident. His explanation was that he was running late to a vote and pulled the wrong handle to try to open the door to come in.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a fire alarm handle looks like, but we'll see what the investigation finds.

That’s not entirely it… lol the man hasn’t got control of his emotions, it’s been noted on a number of occasions. Not too mention, he’s on video removing the emergency exit signs, 3 that I counted, prior purposely pulling the alarm switch… it’s quite clear.

Lol, the fire alarm is not on the door, nice try.

Pre-meditated. The effort to remove him from Congress is appropriate.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
You must use both hands to pull that fire alarm, it just isn't mistaken for a door handle. He is lying 100%. Felony crimes.

What was Bowman afraid of? Hasn't he been in Congress through multiple budget negotiations? Congressman JAMIE RASKIN said Democrats got most of what they wanted into the stop-gap bill...or whatever its called.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
bowman clearly had plenty of "intent" with this fidgety move

He's off his rocker. Unhinged Jamal Bowman is ONE reason why Americans took control of the US House away from Democrats 11 months ago.

edit on 9/30/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He apologized, said it was an accident. His explanation was that he was running late to a vote and pulled the wrong handle to try to open the door to come in.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a fire alarm handle looks like, but we'll see what the investigation finds.

That’s not entirely it… lol the man hasn’t got control of his emotions, it’s been noted on a number of occasions. Not too mention, he’s on video removing the emergency exit signs, 3 that I counted, prior purposely pulling the alarm switch… it’s quite clear.

I couldn’t agree more. The man is a menace. On more than one occasion his anger emanates through the TV screen. You can palpably feel him barely able to maintain control of his emotions. He has even been seen to physically intimidate those with dissenting opinions in congress, as I’m sure you’re aware.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What a clown.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It looks like a door handle to me!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Imagine the prison time/fines , if any regular jane/joe had done this .
Now off course we all know this democratic politician will be rewarded for this instead.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
i think democrats wanted to recess before the vote and failed

looks like democrats wanted a shutdown just to blame republicans

bowman tried to get everybody in a panic rush to stop the vote -- fail

Every pundit says before each shut-down (there have been 21), that the U.S. President at the time gets the "blame", for not bringing both sides together.

Since Biden has no mojo with Auto Workers or Congress, he'd get the blame.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I couldn’t agree more. The man is a menace. On more than one occasion his anger emanates through the TV screen. You can palpably feel him barely able to maintain control of his emotions. He has even been seen to physically intimidate those with dissenting opinions in congress, as I’m sure you’re aware.

That's why I advocate removing evil people from society...or to save more money, from this life. U.S. Society is better off without Jamal Bowman interacting with us.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

That was hilarious.

Does he not understand that every inch of that place is under surveillance?

We're represented by idiots.

EVEN MORE HILARIOUS...

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) immediately called on the Biden DOJ to prosecute Democrat Jamaal Bowman using the same law they used to prosecute J6 defendants who were charged with interfering with an official proceeding.

Rep. Bowman’s office later announced that Jamaal “did not realize he would trigger the building alarm” when he pulled the fire alarm.

This is FALSE. And Rep. George Santos proved it in his hilarious video he posted after the incident.

Rep. George Santos posted a PSA for all of the little boys and girls who were students at Cornerstone Academy on how to work a fire alarm.
See George Santos's video here, LOL: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If it was a republican you can bet they would ban him from congress, so I say DO IT!!! Charge the loser and ban him from congress. An eye for an eye!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Bowman took down the Emergency Exit signs before pulling the fire alarm handle. What was the reason for removing the signs?

If nothing appropriate happens to Bowman, Some high-profile civilian needs to go pull that fire-alarm handle, and demand the same "forgiveness".

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Fire sale

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If nothing happens to him, I see kids pulling the same stunt and referring back to Bowman as to why they should be let off the hook.

I can also see a further riff over the whole two-tier justice system.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I don’t know if that rationale makes it better or worse.

Certainly doesn’t make this more confidence inspiring.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LYING PIECE OF SH'IT KEEPS DIGGING HIS HOLE DEEPER...

Democratic Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York pulled the fire alarm in a Capitol office building on Saturday ahead of a crucial, last-minute House vote that ultimately avert a government shutdown, his office confirmed.

In a statement late Saturday night, Bowman said that he was "rushing to make" the vote and "came to a door that is usually open for votes but today would not open."

He said he was "embarrassed to admit that" he "activated the fire alarm, mistakenly thinking it would open the door."

He went on to say that he was not "in any way trying to delay any vote. It was the exact opposite — I was trying urgently to get to a vote, which I did."

He added that he met with both the Sergeant at Arms and Capitol Police following the incident.

U.S. Capitol Police confirmed in an earlier statement that the fire alarm caused an evacuation of the Cannon office building at 12:05 p.m. Eastern time.

The building was evacuated while Capitol police officers checked it, and the building was reopened after it was determined that there was no threat.

"An investigation into what happened and why continues," that statement said.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Lying Jaamal and Surrender to Authorities!

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

If nothing happens to him, I see kids pulling the same stunt and referring back to Bowman as to why they should be let off the hook.

I can also see a further riff over the whole two-tier justice system.

My son pulled the fire alarm in a restaurant called "The Cheesecake Factory" back when he was about 12 years old. Everyone in the restaurant just talked louder or went quiet, until a manager turned off the screaming flashing system. (His little brother told on him)
edit on 10/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm old enough to remember when using panic/fear/intimidation to try and stop a vote in the U.S Capital building was a big deal and considered an attack on our democracy.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So he didn't do his schoolwork all year, and now the final exams are up so he pulled the fire alarm? He should be expelled from that school. And charged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join