It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia co-defendant pleads guilty and becomes the first to flip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Does this mean Trump and the 17 others are guilty of a misdemeanor too?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RazorV66

There is a little thing called manufactured/fake evidence, they have been utilizing that against Trump for like 8 years now.

Of course.

Sure, whatever you say.
I know you have been triggered by Trump since his election like all the others have, so you should have heard about this before.

It’s a proven fact that faked and manufactured evidence has been used against him by the Democrats on multiple occasions.

I see no reason to believe what they have now especially when the insane DA Willis ran her damn campaign on the promise of getting Trump at all cost.

When that is proven in court, those are grounds for summary dismissal of all charges.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

but who will hear their cries?

Oh we will hear them here and we will laugh and laugh and laugh.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I know you have been triggered by Trump since his election like all the others have, so you should have heard about this before.

Ah , that old chestnut , how original.

Seems to me any evidence presented against Trump and his cohorts is seen as fabricated in the eyes of his loyalists but if it were Dems in the dock the story would be different.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ah , that old chestnut , how original.

Seems to me any evidence presented against Trump and his cohorts is seen as fabricated in the eyes of his loyalists but if it were Dems in the dock the story would be different.

Yes or no……have you heard about all the manufactured evidence they’ve used against Trump in the past?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have never seen so many people so terrified of one man.

This ain't justice folks, this is fear and desperation.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I have never seen so many people so terrified of one man.

This ain't justice folks, this is fear and desperation.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Mahogany

If you were faced with years in jail for something you didn’t do but they railroad you with no hope of getting it dropped no matter what you do, you take the plea.

Sure, but that's not what happened here. This guy was charged with an illegal breach of election equipment and was caught on camera at the scene.

It turns out that if you were faced with years in jail for something you DID do, you also take the plea.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

If you were faced with years in jail for something you didn’t do but they railroad you with no hope of getting it dropped no matter what you do, you take the plea.

Sure, but that's not what happened here. This guy was charged with an illegal breach of election equipment and was caught on camera at the scene.

It turns out that if you were faced with years in jail for something you DID do, you also take the plea.

Ok boomer.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
Hall strengthens the case against Powell. If Powell flips, she becomes the star witness against Rudy and Ellis. Rudy and Ellis have direct knowledge of Trump's actions. So if either of them flip the case against Trump becomes much stronger.

Clark, Still, Latham, and Shafer also all had their motions to have their cases removed to federal court denied today. My guess is one of them becomes the next to flip.
Just so I understand what Crime Trump committed here, are you saying that because he met with his lawyers, and discussed avenues he could take to challenge the election he thinks was rigged, he committed a crime? Or is there more to it?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Interesting and educational real-life story. You're a lot more forgiving than I am.

Thank-you for sharing!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Does this mean Trump and the 17 others are guilty of a misdemeanor too?

The Georgia case is falling apart, because the so-called "ring leader" (Donald Trump) did not order any criminal activities.

None of the "Do this, or you're not getting the Billion dollars!".

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And the 5th circuit judges are mostly Republican ,
The madness of Fulton County liberals will most likely come to an end there.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
always perfect timing again

joke comes when somebody proves this man is not real lol lol

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

any proof he was a planted setup agent?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This is has nothing to do with President Trump. Arizona found people screwing around with election equipment too. They were Democrats. The Democrat DOJ chose not to bring charges. Small-scale election system tampering is fairly common.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The man is a :sell out" coward.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He devised and enacted a plan to defraud the people of Georgia through illegal means.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This is a state case. It won't go to the 5th Circuit on appeals. All attempts to remove the case to federal court have failed and now the deadline to do so has passed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join