It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Presidential Endorsement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I'd say racism has increased with the constant accentuation on skin color by the left.

Most people really don't care about color or what color someone is.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Racists and bigots are emboldend more than ever by the increasingly extreme outlooks on both sides of the isle.

This is called a backpedal.

Lets see if we can move the needle more eh?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Really at this point in time it does not matter WHO wins or takes over….The wheels for all the BS going on today will NOT change….It might slow things down but NOT change….The Bigger plan is already in motion and with so MANY already brainwashed it will NOT matter WHO wins or takes over….It’s all a big RUSE….And don’t ask what the Bigger plan is…..that info is already out there for ALL to see…..it’s All around us.…most just don’t want to believe or accept what’s coming or in the works….but it’s there….you name it…WHO, NWO, CLIMATE CHANGE, BILL GATES, WEF, DIGITAL CURRENCY, OPEN BOARDERS, VACCINES, DIGITAL ID/PASSPORTS, BLA BLA BLA…..sure MANY more can be added to that list….But again it will not change

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

So how could they have called America a racist country? I was so disappointed.

I was disappointed by the absurd disrespect and vile racism that was lobbed at President Obama and his family. It was appalling!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I was disappointed by the absurd disrespect and vile racism that was lobbed at President Obama and his family. It was appalling!

Yeah, everyone was.

Don't make it like only leftists were shocked at racism.

Jesus.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I was disappointed by the absurd disrespect and vile stupidity the Liberals lobbed at President Trump and his family.

It was disgusting!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I was disappointed by the absurd disrespect and vile racism that was lobbed in the manner of a bomb at an American citizen in a foreign country without due process.

Same with children.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I think i might be happier if i just lived in one of these fantasy political ideologies

You should be ecstatic right now then.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

How bout "a mutt like me" possibly referring to his "white" side ?
"The Republicans will have to go to the back of the bus" a racist line from before and during the Civil Rights movement.
And there is so much more.
Could it be that the "great uniter" was actually the "great divider" ?

edit on 9/28/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I was disappointed by the absurd disrespect and vile stupidity the Liberals lobbed at President Trump and his family.

It was disgusting!

Trump set the standard. It was Trump that demanded Obama's birth certificate, to convince him he wasn't really born in Kenya.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It was disgusting!

Trump set the standard. It was Trump that demanded Obama's birth certificate, to convince him he wasn't really born in Kenya.

I knew you would try to justify it.

Thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Well , I Love Jeff Fisher but he could Not be a Winner with the Oilers or Titans so what makes you think he can Win the Presidency ?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
One thing I liked about Trump was he didn't support having wars. Another thing he did was open channels of diplomacy with those who were a threat to the US. So many people have lost their lives due to the strange and dangerous behavior of the current administration. This is a sad state of affairs. 330 million American lives are in danger this very moment.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It was disgusting!

Yep. You can pin the tail on that donkey, right there. That's were it all started. "He's not one of us"

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theatreboy

Well , I Love Jeff Fisher but he could Not be a Winner with the Oilers or Titans so what makes you think he can Win the Presidency ?

Honestly, I like that he can be funny without politics. The person who can make America laugh with each other, can bring us together. Then, just maybe, we can talk together and work together.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It was disgusting!

Yep. You can pin the tail on that donkey, right there. That's were it all started. "He's not one of us"

I don’t care, I voted for Obama in 2008 because I thought it would be a change, like he campaigned on.
It was bullsh!t.

You justify the vile disrespect to Trump by the Left.
Own it, you guys suck.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It was disgusting!

I don’t care, I voted for Obama in 2008 because I thought it would be a change, like he campaigned on.
It was bullsh!t.

You justify the vile disrespect to Trump by the Left.
Own it, you guys suck.

Ya know... the right makes fun of Biden endlessly as well. Granted, media went hard on Trump. No doubt, but to say right wingers aren't "disrespecting" Biden is silly. Anyway, all presidents and politicians should be fair game to criticize. God knows they deserve it...

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yep and all the middle class women will vote away, and the leader of the Western world will be a transexual, who will be getting the strings pulled by the same one who is pulling Joe's strings. Didn't Baba Vanga say that the last president of the USA would be a Black man?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd say racism has increased with the constant accentuation on skin color by the left.

Most people really don't care about color or what color someone is.

Id agree with that. But racism also increased under Trump as well. And i dont blame Trump all for it. right wing racists just seemed to become a lot more prevelant once he was elected. Granted... covid played a big role in the asian racism.

The problem really isnt Trump or Biden imo, its the increase in political extremism. People are becoming less willing to talk with each other and see each others points of view - leading to hatred and division.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Disagree.

Racism was more REPORTED under Trump to accentuate the meme that racism was more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join