It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Presidential Endorsement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok.

I am sick of politics and politicians.

After hours of listening to Chewing The Fat with Jeff Fisher, I have decided the best person to get the country on track again, Jeff is the one. (Listen to a few episodes)

Jeff Fisher '24

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I will endorse President Trump.

Voted for him in 2016, and in 2020, so none of this is my fault.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Id like to someone like Tulsi Gabbrad or RJK Jr become POTUS - if they arent on the ballad and its Trump or Biden ill probably writing in Taylor Swift.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think if Trump's elected the poltiical division will rise so high that America implodes on itself. Which, may be what we need to wake people up. At least Trump will be entertaining.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I can't help thinking the die is cast,and you guys are getting Big Mike next time.

Something sad happens and Joe has to bow out,Big Mike and kamala are the ticket.
And they just sneakily "win"at the final hour.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I think if Trump's elected the poltiical division will rise so high that America implodes on itself. Which, may be what we need to wake people up. At least Trump will be entertaining.

That’s not Trump’s fault.

Put the blame on the hysterical cult of hurt feelz Liberals.

Hopefully they will all leave the country when Trump gets elected again.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Then we shouldn't be divided when Trump is elected. All that needs to happen is for the left to come across the aisle and we'll be united.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I can't help thinking the die is cast,and you guys are getting Big Mike next time.

Something sad happens and Joe has to bow out,Big Mike and kamala are the ticket.
And they just sneakily "win"at the final hour.

Oh Gawd yes, the left will cheat again.

lol

But we're just talking about who we'll endorse.

Not who the evil left will place on the Iron Throne.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Like the right came across the isle for BIden? Not going to happen, especially with Trump being one of the most divisive president in u.s. history.

Now, if Trump does something like reveal ETs to the general public that may change things. But he didnt do it the first time around so little hope there.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Trump being one of the most divisive president in u.s. history.

That title belongs to Obama.

By vast margins...

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

But not the other way around? If Biden beats Trump, there will be a major backlash. No way it will happen except a cheat. No way.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Like the right came across the isle for BIden? Not going to happen, especially with Trump being one of the most divisive president in u.s. history.

Now, if Trump does something like reveal ETs to the general public that may change things. But he didnt do it the first time around so little hope there.

You're going to have to go back farther in history.

When Obama was president, whenever we wanted to discuss policy issues, we were call racist and told to shut up.

So your team is going to have to own that, Sport.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yup, Trump did nothing that was divisive. He really brought everyone together. And Biden, or Dark Brandon, is running the executive administration all by himself with nothing but quick wit and intelligence. He's helping Ukraine with indefinite funds because Putin is evil.

I think i might be happier if i just lived in one of these fantasy political ideologies.
edit on 28-9-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Absolutely. I said to myself the day Obama was sworn in, sure, I didn't like his politics, but my black friends were so happy, and many people felt they had finally gotten a seat at the American table, and that made me happy too.

It didn't take long and I regretted finding such a silver lining on the dark cloud. It wasn't real. And Obama and the rest exosed themselves for the racists THEY are.

Obama would never have been elected without winning the white vote.

So how could they have called America a racist country? I was so disappointed.

But then I remembered how the democrats demagogue so many issues that they really don't want solved. Racism being a big one. And here we are.

Nothing whites can ever do to solve it.

a reply to: JinMI

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yup, Trump did nothing that was divisive. He really brought everyone together. I think the country is doomed. Just echo chamber heaven now.

On Trump's Inauguration Day the left burned cars in DC.

That is a fact.

Sorry.

But it is a fact.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Amb Nicki Haley for POTUS.
She'd be a good choice.
Too bad it won't happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Amb Nicki Haley for POTUS.
She'd be a good choice.
Too bad it won't happen.

She's an establishment lackey in my opinion. Quick to tear down statues (burn books) to appease.

If it was a choice between Tulsi and Nicki, I'd choose Tulsi because I see her as more authentic.

In my humble opinon.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
from no interest really.. Statistics say that biden will beat trump by 10 million votes.
I think that also will give him the college.
just a trend im following.
Trump might well be in jail by then anyhow.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yup, Trump did nothing that was divisive. He really brought everyone together. And Biden, or Dark Brandon, is running the executive administration all by himself with nothing but quick wit and intelligence. He's helping Ukraine with indefinite funds because Putin is evil.

I think i might be happier if i just lived in one of these fantasy political ideologies.

All it took for the Left to lose their minds was Trump beating Hillary.

The Left has made divisiveness a career since then.

Even when reaping the benefits of what a Trump administration gave this country, the Left tore it all down.

They figured if they had to be miserable and suffer being Liberals, they wanted to make everyone miserable.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm not on any team and certainly don't support democrats - their party is just as insane. And if anything; id prefer Trump over Biden - at least he's entertaining and awake. Extremism both flourished under Trump and BIden. Racists and bigots are emboldend more than ever by the increasingly extreme outlooks on both sides of the isle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join