It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Inquiry of U.S. President Joseph R. Biden - Charges and Developments.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
The GOP's own witness, Jonathan Turley, has testified:

"I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment."

Has he seen all of the evidence?

ETA: This is the very first hearing of an official impeachment inquiry. This is the first time they have actually had subpoena power and the ability to compel testimony and evidence.

Give it time. Hurley's opinion will change as the facts come in.
edit on 28-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: 3000Hard

Yet the majority of these witnesses are all currently saying that the emails from Hunter are concerning and definitely should be investigated further, including the org chart showing all of the shell companies.

I think the more important investigation is, who bim boebert is currently sitting next to?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

This hearing isn't going to reveal all of the details of the evidence in one day. And yes, we already know that this IS an ONGOING investigation in which other witnesses will be called to help clear up some of the details of the current investigation, which will probably lead to further investigation.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3000Hard

a reply to: 3000Hard

Yet the majority of these witnesses are all currently saying that the emails from Hunter are concerning and definitely should be investigated further, including the org chart showing all of the shell companies.

I think the more important investigation is, who bim boebert is currently sitting next to?

I'm sure you would, as deflection is obviously the name of your game!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Now they are just wasting time on whether or not everyone should agree on whether this warrants an Impeachment Inquiry. Screw all of our corrupt politicians who do nothing but protect each other. The majority of the PEOPLE want an impeachment inquiry, and the pressure from that request IS what brought us here today, so live with it and move on with the real issues here!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Interesting that the witness states that both Guiliani and Parnas should have already and be there to testify, yet Comer has refused Parnas testimony for months.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Parnas is a Ukrainian stooge who is being forced to protect the money flow to Ukraine right now. It was probably a condition of his release from jail to totally change his original story. He can't be trusted at this point.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

What? Now he's a stooge? Yet he was chosen by Guiliani and Trump to be the boots on the ground to find this "dirt". Which he spent a year trying to find.

So, he was good, but now is bad? You're saying he will willingly commit perjury and lie under oath?

Shouldn't they let him testify and have him arrested for perjury? I'm sure you have proof he is now suddenly lying?

I mean Guiliani claims this is how the whole investigation started.
edit on 28-9-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Just the fact that Parnas has changed his story says he's a liar either way, so why waste more time on trying to determine which story is the truth? There's plenty of other evidence to back up the story about Biden's bribe demanding the firing of Shokin as an effort to protect Hunter and any investigation into Burisma or the Biden family corruption.

edit on 28-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Can this clown show get any bigger
The Republicans tried to submit fake text messages as evidence. They immediately got called out.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

How were they proven fake? I'm guessing you forgot that everyone has access to Hunter's laptop hard drive by now. That hard drive had a backup of everything that was on his iphone.

edit on 28-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
High-Level Overview from ABC News...
"Among their claims, which have yet to be supported by direct evidence,"

Another thought I had. To quote the FBI: "It's an ongoing case, so we can't comment on that."

Knowing that's the current precedent, why is ABC expecting to see any evidence?

TCB

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm tired of all of the political grandstanding that's not related to the hearing! Let's get on with the evidence! This isn't even worth watching. I think I'll just read the highlights later.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Freedom Watch is claiming that they already convicted Joe, Hunter, and James Biden, via citizen's court.

Although, I doubt that this process was legal, there may be some interesting information contained in the PDF below.

SENTENCING OF JOE, HUNTER AND JAMES BIDEN

PDF Link

edit on 28-9-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not exactly fake but edited to present a fake narrative. They took a text from Hunter's uncle to Hunter a made it sound like James was telling Hunter they were going to get help from Joe on a business matter.

What they left out was the text Hunter originally sent James where he was talking about his divorce and being worried about alimony and finding a place to stay.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

How were they proven fake? I'm guessing you forgot that everyone has access to Hunter's laptop hard drive by now. That hard drive had a backup of everything that was on his iphone.

You may want to give this a read. Showing numerous devices accessing the laptop,installing spyware, etc. Some access obtained while Hunter was in rehab, deleting, adding content, adding email addresses to upload and then change passwords, then changing them back after uploading. That whole thing is a very suspect.

Link
edit on 28-9-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

gotta source? Oh, Hunter said so. ROFLMAO

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Even better, we will be following that case here:

Hunter Biden Sues Rudy Giuliani Over Laptop

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Source

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So it wasnt edited nor was it fake, but other emails were'nt included in the sample. So at best, cherry picked?

Oh, say it isn't so.

Easily defended then. But not fake. Don't spin it that far, so as not just spin right into lie-ville.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join