It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impeachment Inquiry of U.S. President Joseph R. Biden - Charges and Developments.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wednesday, September 27, 2023

The U.S. House Impeachment Inquiry of President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. officially gets underway tomorrow morning.

The Basis for an Impeachment Inquiry of President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

Date - Thursday, September 28, 2023
Time - 10:00 am Eastern

Full Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Witnesses and testimonies:
Bruce Dubinsky
Founder
Dubinsky Consulting

Eileen O’Connor
Former Assistant Attorney General
United States Department of Justice (DOJ-Tax)

Jonathan Turley
Shapiro Chair for Public Interest Law
George Washington University Law School

Michael J. Gerhardt (Minority Witness)
Burton Craige Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
LIVE STREAMED HERE: oversight.house.gov...

High-Level Overview from ABC News...

House Republicans on Thursday, in their first impeachment inquiry hearing, are set to reexamine information they've gathered so far in their investigations into President Joe Biden and his family's business dealings.

"House Republicans have uncovered serious and credible allegations into President Biden's conduct," House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said when ordering the inquiry earlier this month. "These are allegations of abuse of power, obstruction, and corruption."

Among their claims, which have yet to be supported by direct evidence, is that President Biden was involved in, or personally profited from, his family's foreign business dealings, or that he improperly influenced policy based on them, during his time as vice president.
More at: abcnews.go.com...

-TIMELINE of Biden Corruption: www.realclearinvestigations.com... not_do_it_981141.html

-EVIDENCE Gathered by the House Oversight Committee: oversight.house.gov...

Also, Here is a Reliable Embedded Live Video Feed For Day #1, and maybe more.

Here is an Embedded Feed Directly from the U.S. House.

As always, any relevant/informative additions to this thread are greatly appreciated!

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/27/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
TODAY's Biden Crime Family Revelation - Wednesday 9.27.2023

On Wednesday, the House Ways and Means Committee voted to release new documents from IRS whistleblower testimony confirming that Hunter Biden sold access to his father Joe Biden via the “family brand.”

The explosive documents revealed Hunter Biden was selling the ‘Biden family brand’ in 23 countries.

“The Biden Family foreign influence peddling operation suggests an effort to sway US policy decisions,” House Ways and Means chairman Jason Smith said.

The Committee released a June 6, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to a business associate that he was not willing to “sign over my family’s brand,” or give the individual “the keys to my family’s only asset.”

Chairman Smith added, “That asset could only be one person: Joe Biden.”

IRS investigators connected Hunter Biden’s tax crimes and business activity to official government business while Joe Biden served as vice president.

“There was in fact a connection between Hunter Biden’s global influence peddling, Joe Biden, and official U.S. government activity,” Rep. Smith said.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

THE MAIN TASK of the Impeachment Inquiry will be to tie the incoming millions of dollars, to what Joe Biden knowingly provided for that money. Favors, Contracts, Contacts, etc..

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You all realize that what stands for C.I.A.

GIVE IT A FEW DAYS AND NOBODY WILL KNOW NOTHING THAT IS A FACT AND THAT'S THE STREET TALK FROM MIM'S SPIDER WEB OF GOVERNMENT INFLUENTIAL COVER UP THE CRIMES THAT EVERYONE IS ALREADY BEEN DOING.
SADLY HE'LL BE THE FALL Guy.
THE HELL With BEING SAD. THat SOB
SOLD STATE SECRETS TO A FOREIGN ENEMIES AND THE CIA AND THE FBI AND THE MILITARY , didn't do jack # , COME ON SOMETHING'S WRONG WHEN THE MILITARY CAN'T EVEN ZAP HIS ASS OUT NO BULL# MAN.
edit on 0900000048152023-09-27T22:15:48-05:00154809pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
9.27.2023 - ANOTHER MAJOR REVELATION

This one CONNECTS JOE BIDEN to China-CCP "Deals"...with Hunter Biden as the "bag man" facilitator...

First son Hunter Biden received two wire transfers from Chinese nationals worth a total of $260,000, months after dad Joe began his 2020 presidential campaign — and with the elder Biden’s Delaware home listed as the beneficiary address, a key House Republican said Tuesday.

The revelation is another blow to President Biden’s insistence that he had no knowledge or discussion of his only surviving son’s foreign business interests.

“Bank records don’t lie but President Joe Biden does. In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China,” Comer said in a statement.
Continued at: nypost.com...
+

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just hope they follow the law to the nth degree during the investigation; it was not doing so that allowed Hillary walk. I fear McCarthy has already shown he's a member of the Uniparty so they'll have to contend with him, too.

It's hard to accomplish things when the S/H is a RINO.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The DOJ Criminal Investigation of President Joe Biden is something the Biden Impeachment Inquiry committee may add to their evidence of illegal activities.

The news media has tried their best to keep silent about the criminal investigation of President Joe Biden by Special Counsel-Prosecutor Robert K. Hur. But one outlet (ABC News) can no longer keep quiet, because the investigation is expanding in scope, which could indicate that very severe crimes are being discovered...

The federal criminal investigation into President Joe Biden's handling of classified documents prior to becoming president has grown into a sprawling examination of Obama-era security protocols and internal White House processes, with investigators so far interviewing scores of witnesses, including Secretary of State Antony Blinken, sources familiar with the investigation told ABC News.

Federal prosecutors and FBI agents from special counsel Robert Hur's office have been interviewing witnesses for nearly nine months, targeting an expansive constellation of former aides -- from high-level advisers to executive assistants and at least one White House attorney.

Several sources estimated that as many as 100 witnesses have already been interviewed, with interviews conducted as recently as last week and some witnesses asked to return for follow-up interviews.
More at: abcnews.go.com...

Here's an ongoing ATS info thread on Hur's investigation of Joe Biden: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-cwm

edit on 9/27/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Wow that’s a lot of caps lock there

Do you ever think politics is not worth it if it makes you so clearly angry you want to virtually shout at everyone

Step away from things that grind your gears and enjoy life , my advice which you can ignore is to ignore all politicians , maybe try it for a week see how you feel

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden really meant it when he says no one f u c k with the bidens.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Actually I'm in Okinawa now cycling the tropical Islands so it's a little free time to vent my expressions while not expression but my emotions of the downfall of the political landscape that is happening in America.
edit on 0900000007132023-09-28T00:13:07-05:00130709am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
All I can say is after all the revels of the last few years and the constant innuendo and the actual paper trail of wrong doing by the Biden's why has it taken so long to start an impeachment investigation ? If we had done any of this stuff we would be in jail waiting execution or life behind bars for subversion and tax evasion. The department of justice and the FBI are anything but departments for handing out and executing justice unless you get on their republican hit list.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
High-Level Overview from ABC News...
"Among their claims, which have yet to be supported by direct evidence,"

I'd like to know why ABC News has such an obvious double standard?

When it pertained to election malfeasance, "Nothing was proven in a court of law."

But now they expect evidence before the actual trial gets started?

So, which is it ABC?

TCB

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You all realize that what stands for C.I.A.

GIVE IT A FEW DAYS AND NOBODY WILL KNOW NOTHING THAT IS A FACT AND THAT'S THE STREET TALK FROM MIM'S SPIDER WEB OF GOVERNMENT INFLUENTIAL COVER UP THE CRIMES THAT EVERYONE IS ALREADY BEEN DOING.
SADLY HE'LL BE THE FALL Guy.
THE HELL With BEING SAD. THat SOB
SOLD STATE SECRETS TO A FOREIGN ENEMIES AND THE CIA AND THE FBI AND THE MILITARY , didn't do jack # , COME ON SOMETHING'S WRONG WHEN THE MILITARY CAN'T EVEN ZAP HIS ASS OUT NO BULL# MAN.

Thanks for the perspective

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

From the link...

Hunter’s lawyer Abbe Lowell argued this was another instance in which Republicans “twist the truth to mislead people to promote their fantasy political agenda.”

“This was a documented loan (not a distribution or pay-out) that was wired from a private individual to his new bank account which listed the address on his driver’s license, his parents’ address, because it was his only permanent address at the time,” Lowell told CNN in a statement.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the terms of this "documented loan" was and IF Hunter has made even one installment payment towards that loan. I'm betting not.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

All I can say is after all the revels of the last few years and the constant innuendo and the actual paper trail of wrong doing by the Biden's why has it taken so long to start an impeachment investigation ?

I think I read somewhere that they were still waiting on documents from the White House and were trying to build an "air tight" case. Despite the fact we all know that the Democrats in the Senate would never vote to impeach Joe Biden regardless of how damaging the evidence is, it would certainly give the Republicans an edge in the next election to be able to tell the American people that the Senate's corrupt Democrats are all trying to cover up Joe's crimes instead of protecting the American people from corruption that creates national security threats to their way of life.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Among their claims, which have yet to be supported by direct evidence,

Pretty much says it all.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Among their claims, which have yet to be supported by direct evidence,

Pretty much says it all.

We'll see what the investigation continues to dig up, but what reason would Joe have for this...

“When Joe Biden was vice president, he spoke on the phone and had coffee with Jonathan Li in Beijing, and later wrote a college letter of recommendation for his children,”

Really?!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Surely Congress should be focusing on avoiding a government shutdown?

Seems like McCarthy still doesnt have control of his own house.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Politicians write letters of recommendation for people all the time.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Joe was Vice President and Li is a Chinese national. Not the same at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Joe was Vice President and Li is a Chinese national. Not the same at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join