It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans get major boost as ‘fired up’ young men lean right in record numbers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 25-9-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: I don't know how this happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: lordcomac
If you're a straight white male between the ages of 18 and 35 or so in America, your entire life you've been told that you're a racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic racist nazi etc/etc/etc...

Then you were told to go to college just to find out that you're the only group of people not getting free handouts from the government

And then you had to get a job to pay back your loans and found out you're not only the only group not getting loan forgiveness, but you're also the last in line for any new roles, promotions, etc because we need to promote women and minorities over the best person for the job.

If you were so brave/dumb as to have children in this country, your children are now getting groomed and coerced into gender dysphoria, exposed to the whole LGBTQUIAMIPLMNOP++ movement instead of learning basic math, geometry, history, or anything actually useful.

It's pretty easy for me to see why young men might look at this and say hey- why the hell have I been told to vote against my own interests my entire life?
I'm just glad they're seeing it. I had to get out of college and into the workforce to understand how stacked the deck is right now.

Good try honey, I don’t know one white male in my circle who’s been called a racist, or any of that crap you listed. But, I don’t surround myself with whiners and tiny men. You sir, sound like a tiny man, whine, whine, whine. How do you not see how unappealing that is?

Girls prefer guys who aren’t hard core Maga. Thank god.

You don't know many men, apparently.

For the record, I never voted for trump- but I wish I had, looking back. Not sure if that makes me "hard core maga" or whatever you think that means or not.

I'll be sure to let my hard left liberal wife know that you don't approve of me having an opinion on the very obvious shinanigains myself and the majority of freedom loving straight white men have experienced

I mean, I won't, because nobody cares what you OR I think, I'm just saying that to be polite, because Men are told at a young age they should be polite and respectful and all that, no matter what.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I would be interested to know their reasoning behind the choice to move more towards the right.

I don’t think that they moved more right than previous young men, more that the left moved further left in all the wrong ways.

The left is going to have a pikachu shocked face when they do a multi decade shift towards identity politics, and those that aren’t included in the target audience don’t subscribe to their platform.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 25-9-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Perhaps kids in that age group are feeling trickledown economics. Mommy and daddy can no longer afford to buy them a car, the latest video games of afford to dress them in Abercrombie and Fitch. Maybe they even have to pack their own lunch for school and cut back on DoorDash.

Hyperinflation hitting even the middle class has been a wakeup call for a lot of people and even kids are smart enough to know the policies of the last few years have just made things worse. They can even remember back three years to a time when their life was so much more pleasant.
edit on 100000022America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How is this a major boost for republicans?

Firstly, the information used in this post states conservatives and liberals NOT republicans and democrats.

Secondly, how exactly is this a major boost for republicans?

According to these facts, 23% of boys and 12% of girls identify as conservative, while 13% of boys and 30% of girls identify as liberal.

Is it a boost when comparing these numbers to 1976, back when the population and immigration was way lower?

(post by knoxie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: knoxie

You really don't have anything constructive to add to this thread do you?

Our current administration may be causing more young people to embrace more moderate, centrist and conservative views, but it also seems to be producing more mean girls that seem to be flocking to ATS like flies.

It's obvious they like attacking people just for the sake of arguing. It's kind of like watching pigs mud wrestle; sooner or later it dawns on you the pigs actually like it.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

They don't want to deal with that because those "girls" can't handle the truth that is put out on his platform. I watch every episode and have had no problems with dating or now in my marriage. Think what you want though

Pretty hard to hurt the feelings of someone who generally doesn't gaf about the opinion of themselves from others. Nice try though
edit on 25-9-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

I have two grandsons. One is 20 and acts like all the woke left.

The other is 14 and is very rejecting of woke. He laughs his butt off at lgbtq and makes fun of his older brothers friends.
Way worse than polite older people.

Could be that it's just them, but it's a trend I feel like I'm seeing. Maybe just hopeful.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Have you ever noticed that, while some people are pointing out reality, it's always the people who are not accepting reality that go around calling the realists "whiners?" That's just too rich.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Always rather amusing to see, never gets old.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Have you ever noticed that, while some people are pointing out reality, it's always the people who are not accepting reality that go around calling the realists "whiners?" That's just too rich.

What I notice, some like to cry and play the victim, but get mad when others don’t buy it for a minute.

The only place where I hear white males crying about this supposed victimhood is on ATS.

It’s unappealing to females. And the polls don’t lie.Lol
edit on 25-9-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Perhaps kids in that age group are feeling trickledown economics. Mommy and daddy can no longer afford to buy them a car, the latest video games of afford to dress them in Abercrombie and Fitch. Maybe they even have to pack their own lunch for school and cut back on DoorDash.

Hyperinflation hitting even the middle class has been a wakeup call for a lot of people and even kids are smart enough to know the policies of the last few years have just made things worse. They can even remember back three years to a time when their life was so much more pleasant.

You know what is amazing, just a short time of those “free” lunches really spoiled people. They are very upset they have to FEED their own kids now… Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It could be because the left hates masculinity, and all the things that make a male a man.

If someone openly dislikes who you are, tells you often as you grow up as a male - not to "grow a pair" - but to "remove a pair" in order for that political party to accept you and to deem you an acceptable person. Well, many young men don't want to carry their pair in a golden box like eunuchs.

If someone despises who you are, what you were born to be - then one tends to reject them back.

The liberal political left :
calls masculinity, toxic.
celebrates men who are effeminate or think they are women.
parades and encourages to be very public, men dressed as women.
applauds men who reject being "in love with" or attracted to women.
despises "real" men and openly prefers and celebrates effeminate males

The liberal left likes to point out that boys are born sexist oppressors of girls and must work to overcome their toxic inborn masculine instincts.

Boys and young men see how the liberal left rejects who they are at their core. Liberals tell them the testosterone they were born with makes them unstable, toxic, overly aggressive people who must become effeminate to be acceptable in society.

No wonder more and more young men are rejecting the notion they must be more like a girl/woman to be a part of the liberal left political movement.
edit on 9/25/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Nope.

Females like masculinity.

They don’t like toxic masculinity, there is a difference.

But, teeny tiny men will ignore the difference and play victim, no matter what. Do u get it yet?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join