It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuralink and the mark of the beast

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Elon knows the UAP-level tech can’t be piloted by a human with free will as we know it.

Look at what happened on 9/11 - now picture a bad actor can choose to slam into the earth itself at or above the speed of light. One angry person with some UAP tech could end the whole planet. That can’t be allowed.

Neuralink is my bet for solving this problem.

For the record, I don’t necessarily agree with this and would never consider it myself. But I do see why it could be necessary for piloting next-gen UAP - specifically preventing those pilots from having a bad day and ending Earth/humanity.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: peskyhumans
In the Bible those who take the mark cannot be saved. Is it because they will dismiss all religious doctrine as "fake news"?

My understanding is that, if God is, and there is/will be a Mark of the Beast, that one cannot be 'tricked' into taking it, it must be done with full knowledge and comprehension of the consequences.

That is ALSO my understanding as well. Every new thing they coem out with is its the mark of the beast..i swear.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Framesend

Elon knows the UAP-level tech can’t be piloted by a human with free will as we know it.

Look at what happened on 9/11 - now picture a bad actor can choose to slam into the earth itself at or above the speed of light. One angry person with some UAP tech could end the whole planet. That can’t be allowed.

For the record, I don’t necessarily agree with this and would never consider it myself. But I do see why it could be necessary for piloting next-gen UAP - specifically preventing those pilots from having a bad day and ending Earth/humanity.

UAP tech has built in safe guards to prevent a collision at that high a speed with earth. It will self destruct first by scuttling the craft.

edit on 23000000pppm by yuppa because: fixed posters quote

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I mentioned this awhile back in another similar comment thread but I think it relates here just as much.

The antichrist is said to be injured and three days later rise again. This has Neuralink written all over it. Imagine a leader is severally injured and they use this new technology to revive them.
They could start out a passionate leader, and seemingly someone most trust, but after the implant they turn evil.

edit on 21-9-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Imagine a leader is severally injured and they use this new technology to revive them.
They could start out a passionate leader, and seemingly someone most trust, but after the implant they turn evil.

Bingo.

My guess is that they will somehow manage to bring Hitler back to life. He died with a deadly head wound.

Anti-Semitism is on the rise. Elon is a target. Everything is lining up.

Image of the Beast is getting closer all the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPillowpants

I think it would be awesome to be able to have computer games piped directly into my consciousness instead of having to use my eyes to look at a computer screen.

You already have and experience that. It's called life.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What if you have it all wrong? What if Neuralink is in fact a good thing, that will benefit humanity. Much like most technology and medical advancements have. Sure, it will have the potential to be abused, but that's just our nature and there's not a lot we can do about that.

I see so many people who are afraid of progress, clinging on to old, outdated ideologies. Everything is seen through an ideological lens, and they are incapable of seeing the bigger picture. They are afraid of true progress, and of thinking critically. As long as their ideas of righteousness are warped by the teachings of corrupt religions and their literature (and other non-religious ideologies for that matter), they remain well and truly in the dark.

As adults, we do (or at least should) not need guidance from others to tell us what is right and wrong. We are (mostly) all endowed with a conscience, whether it was by a creator, or as an instinct through evolution. So many people let others dictate to them what is right and wrong, to override their innate intuition. Just because an old book, a man in silly clothes, or someone in an organisation made up of a lot of letters declares something to be good or bad, does not always mean that is so.

Neuralink as it is being presented is a fundamentally good thing to alleviate suffering. Who wouldn't want to cure some of the most horrific afflictions, such as paralysis? What at all is different between this, and fitting a pacemaker, or a hearing aid? How about someone on life support? I am sure if you had children and this technology was proven effective, you would not hesitate to sign up for treatment should they require it. Why must people be punished for simply wanting to live?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

Imagine a leader is severally injured and they use this new technology to revive them.

Bingo.

My guess is that they will somehow manage to bring Hitler back to life. He died with a deadly head wound.

The WEF/UN/WHO unholy trinity is most definitely the rebirth of that old system. But like with everything, it only has the power you give to it. If you keep believing in superstitions, as the people who control this ideological monstrosity do, then you are feeding it. To reject all of that nonsense, which includes the false god you claim to worship, is the only way to get that monkey off your back. Then your soul is clean, and you can then listen to your conscience without interference.

Whether Elon is a part of that or not, still remains to be seen. I am leaning towards him being a bad guy, he after all has done some bad things. But who amongst us is blameless? My intuition tells me to not trust him, but not everything he does is bad. I believe his technology will be misappropriated by bad people. But fundamentally, it's being developed for the right reasons. Not everyone is a sociopath. Most people want a better world for their children and fellow humans, and are working on this technology with that mindset and agenda.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Great post! Starred&Flagged!

I think this is nuts. A chip in the brain to help paralyzed people walk is a good thing but this is about A.I. and becoming Cyborgs. Musk put a video of Luke Skywalker getting his hand fixed on Twitter and said Neuralink will make this possible.

Again, this is great but you have to see the danger of getting an A.I. chip in your brain just to reduce bandwidth. Are people so lazy they can’t just type their search in a search engine? Will humans still be humans as A.I. advances towards superintelligence ?
edit on 21-9-2023 by Romeopsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2023 by Romeopsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Framesend

UAP tech has built in safe guards to prevent a collision at that high a speed with earth. It will self destruct first by scuttling the craft.

It's impossible for matter to travel speed of light. Whatever these vehicles are, use another method, so these isn't an issue, not because of some "safeguards", lol.

These things are from fallen angels,imo. Some people think a new age is upon us and we need to adjust with this new tech, not at all. It's the end, Jesus will come and we won't need this tech.

It all comes down to worldviews on where we come from and our destiny. As a Christian, the answer is we came from God, he created us, and our destiny is to be judged by him. Are we in Christ, or not?

I think its a fair bet to assume that once this ufo and aliens show up and acknowledged, and these new technology of having men with 1600 IQ points and beyond, that it won't last long, as in decades and what not. It's more likely these are the harbingers of doom, to serve the hour of temptation and deception to test the faith of men and usher in Christ on Earth. All those who put there faith and hope in these technologies and don't believe on the son of God, will not inherit the Earth, but eternal destruction.
edit on 22-9-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
All in favor of helping disabled people gain functionality and a better quality of life!

Totally against if only to connect to the web.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

originally posted by: UncleMikey

Bingo.

The WEF/UN/WHO unholy trinity is most definitely the rebirth of that old system. But like with everything, it only has the power you give to it. If you keep believing in superstitions, as the people who control this ideological monstrosity do, then you are feeding it. To reject all of that nonsense, which includes the false god you claim to worship, is the only way to get that monkey off your back. Then your soul is clean, and you can then listen to your conscience without interference.

Whether Elon is a part of that or not, still remains to be seen. I am leaning towards him being a bad guy, he after all has done some bad things. But who amongst us is blameless? My intuition tells me to not trust him, but not everything he does is bad. I believe his technology will be misappropriated by bad people. But fundamentally, it's being developed for the right reasons. Not everyone is a sociopath. Most people want a better world for their children and fellow humans, and are working on this technology with that mindset and agenda.

If he doesn't have the Word of God in Him, or is not 100% with God and Christ, he is against it.

He may get points for acknowledging the danger of these technologies, so it "seems" he is deliberating and weighing the pros and cons of the technology, however, without the Word of God, he will inevitably form his decision based on fleshly, worldly ides. For the word of God states the hearts of men are desperately wicked and without this viewpoint, he will inevitably make the wrong decision here to trust men with higher IQ'S or on the wisdom of men that create the AI. He is operating from a broken false perspective, no matter his intentions, if he does not have the Word of God and abides in it and is regenerated with the Holy Spirit.

Someone who had the perspective that man is desperately wicked and should rely on the wisdom of God instead of constantly seeking knowledge apart from him, would have his answer whether or not these technologies should be persued and the answer is a clear no! They would do all they can to avoid it, not hasten it. It is literally summoning demons, his own words.

Its a big gamble, they will summon demons, unleash the beast from within man's own evil heart, or they will usher in heaven, paradise, or there own created god that will solve all issues and usher in immortality through more knowledge and all propserity and all diseases cured etc.

Both of these are options are evil. The one is utter blasphemy - the very lie of satan at the garden of eden.

Whether he knows it or not, Musk is ushering in the end times with these tech. I hope he has truly wise counselors near him giving him the gospel and the Word, but I doubt it. This is why we should pray for these powerful people and leaders.
Imagine if Musk truly converted.

I still think he needs to do more than just raise the alarm about AI, but he won't can't until he takes the word of God seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
All in favor of helping disabled people gain functionality and a better quality of life!

Totally against if only to connect to the web.

I'm all in favor of honoring God above all. This life is not all there is.

An evil technology that can help people walk is still evil, when at the back door, it allows men to be 1000X times corrupted. I don't think you realize what this technology is, if it performs as intended. If anyone can be 10X smarter than einstein, or the guy who invented the bomb, etc.

That is just the cusp. The first thing evil man will try to do is use that enhanced IQ to find ways to further enhance it. Instead of just 10, find ways for 100X IQ. Once there, find a 1000, a million.

This is a great tempatation, and those who know the evil within mans heart know this is doom, a lie, not possible, will never happen. This is even to the vain imaginations of mortal man, the definition of "god" lower case g. Again, the lie of the devil, we can be as god.

The bible says in the end, there will also be the hour of temptation but those who trust in God for wisdom and eternal, only they will not fall into the deceit.

Truly, yet some people I fear don't see the bigger picture hear, but will go along with the whole, it helps people walk issue.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

The bigger picture of the 'wheel' was the chariot.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
If he doesn't have the Word of God in Him, or is not 100% with God and Christ, he is against it.

And there it is. The absolutism of the brainwashed. As long as you have that mindset, you will never see the big picture. We have free will, we are not here to serve or worship god. That was invented by people in order to control us. As long as we are on our own, we owe nothing to a creator.

An evil technology that can help people walk is still evil, when at the back door, it allows men to be 1000X times corrupted. I don't think you realize what this technology is, if it performs as intended. If anyone can be 10X smarter than einstein, or the guy who invented the bomb, etc.

Technology is not evil, it is benign. It is the people who use it that have the capacity for good or evil. A knife is a useful tool for preparing food, or a murder weapon. The use depends entirely on the intent of the person wielding it. It's not even just physical objects, it's also concepts too. Such as the law, which can either protect us from the harm of others, or be used to control and oppress us.

As long as people let other people, especially those long dead, do their thinking for them, we will never truly progress as a species. I for one am thankful that your people no longer control the narrative, and that we are free to engage in scientific discovery. People like you were condemning people such as Galileo and Copernicus using the exact same logic, that science and progress is evil and we must all trust blindly in what the church tells us through their carefully compiled scriptures. Wake up.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

And there it is. The absolutism of the brainwashed. As long as you have that mindset, you will never see the big picture. We have free will, we are not here to serve or worship god. That was invented by people in order to control us. As long as we are on our own, we owe nothing to a creator.

Technology is not evil, it is benign. It is the people who use it that have the capacity for good or evil. A knife is a useful tool for preparing food, or a murder weapon. The use depends entirely on the intent of the person wielding it. It's not even just physical objects, it's also concepts too. Such as the law, which can either protect us from the harm of others, or be used to control and oppress us.

As long as people let other people, especially those long dead, do their thinking for them, we will never truly progress as a species. I for one am thankful that your people no longer control the narrative, and that we are free to engage in scientific discovery. People like you were condemning people such as Galileo and Copernicus using the exact same logic, that science and progress is evil and we must all trust blindly in what the church tells us through their carefully compiled scriptures. Wake up.

Thus says the one who knows nothing about God, but in darkness, not knowing where one is going nor takes heed to prophecy - whose god is nothing and the entire universe came from nothing and there is no point to existence based on the worldview of evolution.

All the while, not knowing you are in fact using faith in your belief, just as I, the only difference is my God left me his word and showed me his prophecy through his word through the profits for thousands of years and the millions upon millions of testimonies whose lives have been utterly and miraculously transformed by believing in him.

Who has succomed to fallen world's own indoctrination that the bible believers are the pitifully low IQ people and faith is for those pesky peasants - ha! The smartest people on Earth believe in God and the bible.

Have some humility for that clearly isn't you nor me. Did you know, there is no basis for morality or even logic and reason in the secular worldview of science via evolution and big band - none! It's impossible to explain or attribute such qualites. Only God can explain them and the attempts the secular world tries to explain the cause are laughable. You don't even know, if you believe in logic and reason and moraliy, you are 100% affirming that God is real - for the bible clearly says that everyone knows he exists, just those people in darkness suppress the knowledge like you are doing. You clearly know logic and morality is real in your subconcious without thinking of it, yet when brought to your awareness you will deny it! Do you see your inconsistency - if you do, great! You just won a battle against satan.

For God makes foolish the wisdom of the world. You have no idea whats waiting in store for you in near future - for all those who refused to love the truth - woe!

Look the prophecy of God in the face and tell me the faith you have in your god of nothing - is different than mine - yet you in all foolishness require and use less of your logic to support your faith. What reasons do you have for the hope within you. What is your great hope and peace that surpasseth all understanding.

Until you can see life or any eternity without the righteousness of God is unworthy, or have Him as the most important thing in your life, you'll never understand and are but a slave to the flesh, hedonism and the pride of life - all of which or fading and passing away, with nary a thought or knowledge of the one true eternal God who is infinetely worthy of being worshipped for all eternity - for that is life eternal itself, that we may know him - chasing the knowledge of Him throughout eternity.

Look at all the corruption in the world and in your self and all the wars that happened and how can you not agree the heart of man is desperately wicked - the holy God who created the universe and us - we are accursed from - fallen, and need a holy saviour to regain our peace and right standing with him, in Jesus.

Repent

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ha, you fail to understand even the most basic premise of what the word of God says about humans. Technology is all evil because all humans are evil, desperately wicked in the heart - there are no good people so the intents of the person using it are totally random and based on circumstance. If things get desperate, and it comes to them or another person, for propserity or life, without being regenerated and trusting in the wisdom of God, such people, all people will corrupt unto others. You are like a fool trapped in the auspices of a false religion you cannot even see yourself in - that you have faith yet you aren't even aware whom you are worshipping - the devil. Until you see that, you are lost, in darkness, and see not the need you have to be restored to God.

It's the backward thinking, liberal folks like you, who look not at the dark history of man, or respect the honor, virtue and righteousness of the past, nor see the wisdom that millions of people have in believing in Christ, and the utter arrogance to believe you know better and all these things belong to the past - rubbish! And why, because there are cars and computers now? Because evolution and the big bang! Ha! Utter foolishness. How cheaply you sell your eternity and soul and feel secure in your god of nothing - and throw away the prophecies that God gave his creation.

I've come across your kind many a time and I was one of you - scoffing at religion. The joke, if you are lucky, truly lucky, it will be the best thing that ever happens to you, even if its the scariest, is when the joke turns on you and you see the truth and drop to your knees.

Doubly lucky will you be, while there is still light, seek it.

Is there a God? Can he speak to His creation? How would we know it was truly Him if he did speak?

Always always, I ask folks like you - what say you about prophecy - it's always crickets. They suppress the truth - hide, too painful to look at cause they love there sin and darkness, not knowing there is something better and when and if you find it you, you'd be willing to curse and put to death all the sin in the body for the love of God and see these things as but the puke of a dog who returns to re eat its puke - not knowing there is better things than sexual immorality and sin - like light and the righteousness of a thrice holy God - and love - and the promises of eternal life based on sure word of proven prophecy and holy spirit that he gives to believers, yet you dare have the gull to scoff and discount this? Based on what? Why should we all believe you over the bible? Why should we believe your god over the bible? Because the world says? What are there credentials, history, based on whose authority do they speak - for themselves as judges for themselves - ha, but fools deceiving others and being deceived while corruption upon corruption seep into every facet of your life and society you are so eager to defend and cast off your creator who made you and loved you enough to die for you.

In righteousness, is that a right or good thing to do and is it possible a holy God to overlook that? Impossible, lest he would become unjust, and the very fabric of reality would never have had the holy balance of righteousness required to create it, for how can the God of the Universe be unjust, or lie, or distort the truth, for all these things he says are death. Death cannot coexist with a holy God, only life can cover sin, and until you know this, you can't see why God had to send Jesus to die, his blood, his life, for your sins, thus being both just and the justifier.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

The bigger picture of the 'wheel' was the chariot.

The wheel is but the seed that germinated into AI.

The big picture is the knowledge of good and evil.

You either forsake your works and your trust and hope in knowledge or you trust in God, rely on his wisdom.

To increase or alter the human mind or body is but an abomination to God, and demonstrates a complete lack of faith in Him and in his wisdom.

It is but the vain imagination of mortal man to think being 10x smarter would be a blessing and not a dreadful, unendurable curse. How can one ever know this without knowing all things and seeing the end of all things, knowing all of casuality? It's impossible, for there is only one uncreated, all knowing true God, and we are called to rely upon Him for his wisdom and seek His righteousness.

The secular World is vain enough to think it has a future without God and His rigtheousness, but it will destroy itself long before the end if God would loose his restraint. Technology, eternal economic growth at the expense of the planet, sin all you want yet being oblivious all issues are caused by sin, ai, and all these things will bring about peace, prosperity, health and eternal life and godlike intelligence and powers - ha! Without righteousness you are but dust and will fade to dust - that is the cornerstone of all reality and existence and time! For Jesus himself sustains all of creation.

The Kingdom of God knows this is a temporary world and universe, will be destroyed after those whom he called out of it endure until the end - after being persucuted by those who can't stand the Christians getting in the way of their sins, and holding our progress behind (just as the poster above is ripe to be plucked by satan and cast on us to persecute the saints upon there own eternal destruction if they don't repent) - Ha! There will not be no 1000 year reign of high technology - not if the world cast offs so readily the very thing it requires to sustain itself, the Word of God and His righteousness.

Our hope is an eternity worshipping Him and knowing Him - that is the highest peak of existence possible for man - not in being seperate from him or trying to become godlike ourselves - utter blasphemy and heresy. All of creation and all the heavenly angels will rejoice when such a wicked created is judged by Jesus for refusing to love the truth - who turned there head away from the word and His prophecy.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

And there it is. The absolutism of the brainwashed.

One final thing, It may appear absolutist at first glance the sentence you quoted, but, I clearly explained in detail exactly what I meant, so I gave a biblical reason for my assertion.

News flash, absolutism is valid. There either isn't a God or there is.

There either is a hell for unbelievers or their isn't.

It's the demonic secular world who demonizes absolutes, yet it the basics or logic and reason to discern the world, gifted by the creator, us being in his image.

On that note, I'm but a worthless and unprofitable servant of Christ, yet friend and child of light of God, adopted and regenerated through the holy spirit in Christ. Millions upon millions of lives are but as dust and expendable for his namesake and glory, against such holiness and righteousness, a desperately wicked broken to the core alchoholic and drug addic for decades, lazy and slothful, waisting years upon years of my life watching tv, I count all learnings, my skills I ever made and pursuits of music as but vain garbage and dust - none of it compares to the truth I found and discovered in Christ nor the utter glory revealed to me and the 100% utterly true, impossible for it not to happen, the promise of eternal life with God on Earth, and possibly really soon! I'm desperately broken, and what the secular world would certainly call a loser, not succesful, even married or had relationships, I can only glory in knowing the Lord through his word and meditation and prayer and delight in the beauty and wonder he gives us all - even the wicked ones in darkness, for there is a common grace bestowed upon all creation and there is another grace of eternal life, peace and rest to those who love his truth.

It is a miracle upon miracle upon his mercy upon mercy, by his grace alone I could ever be forgiven and such a one as I could inherit the earth with the saints and the righteous, truly. That should tell you someting. The bible says he seeks worshippers who worship in spirit and truth. The earth is also temporary. A new one will be created once every drop of sin is cast out into hell. God looks for faith. He attributes faith as rightesousness, for is it not right for even a fallen broken creature like man, mortal to trust and put his faith in God, in that which he can't see. None of our works are attributed as righteoussness, only faith, so this could mean, literally, it is the only redeemable quality left to man, to place faith in God over everything we can't see or know - to trust Him and believe He will do as he says. If man was not capable of trusting God will do as he says, would He have ever given us his Word? He seems to be looking for this redeeming quality in man - those who place their faith in hope, who trust his word, and his prophecy for to trust prophecy is to place faith God will do as he says and promised us.

It's tragic how often people just assume there own God up, and assume what He has planned or even acknolwedge him as the savor but acting as though he never gave commandments for our own good, hoping for eternal life from Him, in Him, yet knowing Him is eternal life. He has given the word. If you choose not to know Him in this life through His word, what exactly are you expecting and hoping for in life eternal? It is Him, knowing Him, that is heaven, the most precious thing, to know and be with the creator who created the universe and your very own soul and spirit.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The higgs bosom was impossible to be found and lookie lookie they did.

NOTHING is impossible Especially since GOD created the universe. Tech has not caught up is all that is. You BEND the law of the universe. technically its not faster than light,its just bending the fabric of the universe to skip to a far out point. So you arent breaking teh speed limit,you are just ignoring it.

Demons are not walking around in their bodily forms right now. Hell is still locked until God deems it time for it to open.Fallen angels are also not walking around.

As to The Anti christ. They will receive a wound that is IMPOSSIBLE for a normal human to survive even one with a neural link. there will be no question of its lethality.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join