It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Warp Drives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium
Well, a nice long read, but. Where do you get the energy from to slow down or accelerate the discs/spheres in an autonomous object. Proving a theory by a guy spinning a wheel as the guy spinning the wheel IS the power/energy is no proof. A certain Eric Laithwaite did this same experience in his Christmas Lectures at the Royal Institute in the 1960s, Please go and find them on YT.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Maybe the aliens have learned how to use Neutrinos as a shield when the craft moves. Neutrinos can go straight thru solid matter with no problem. Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This explains all the "pretty" lights.
Not warp drive and/or aliens .

Potential cause of UFOs

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Why a double post ?
edit on 9/21/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/21/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Why...do we put limits on infantile systems that must "propel" w "engines", "drives"? That's baby talk ..

Perhaps they don't "propel " themselves, use no motors, drives, engines or "vehicles"....Perhaps they are "drawn" and "repelled" thru space just on magnetism drawn from destinations.

We think like babies...if we were ahead millions...even 100's of 1,000's of years...we wouldnt be using "vehicles", "twinkling lights", "triangles", "motors", "drives"..."propulsion" systems...

It would be beyond our understanding because of things created elsewhere that we know nothing of, on planets not yet discovered, by processes not available on this planet, with materials we haven't discovered yet.

To believe that a warp drive is perhaps a defining way for super advanced societies thru out the Cosmos to bop around easily ..well...just No. It's something else.

Till we get there, learn of the materials, how made, where from, how, by whom....we are just babies crying for attention.

I've always accepted a common equation about "Aliens". We know nothing...just as babies throwing food from our highchairs to get attention: clueless.

Final thought-please reflect.

So we like ants....portend ( not pre-tend).. that they understand us giants, getting into jumbo jets, roaring off into the skies? Of course not...ants don't have the capacity.

We need to think outta the box: in fact, we need to start realizing...there is no "box".

Think about it....Peace
edit on 09230730America/ChicagoThu, 21 Sep 2023 08:59:07 -050059202300000007 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Imo...Of all of the eye witnessed, genuine foo fighter reports can only mean one thing --- That they've broken the speed of light barrier to get to our star system.

How? With a starship capable of constant acceleration with the use of a spinning, micro mini black hole (MMBH) propulsion system. The MMBH (about the size of a proton) is probably housed in some kind of stasis tube or sphere. Lifespan: About 100 years, and could weigh about five battleships. It would create it's own magnetic field/fields, but it must be fed light photons from a star, or its own fusion plasma; that is created by using deuterium fuel being inserted into an offboard magnetic field surrounding the nuts an bolts starship. The deuterium is then crushed by the magnetic fields until the fusion reaction occurs.

The spinning MMBH polar jets are harnessed and directed towards thruster outlet tubes on the starship for propulsion and ejected at near the speed of light.

The magnetic fields protects the starship from the negative effects of the speed of light barrier...by mimicking zero rest mass and its own antigravitational properties.

edit on EThu, 21 Sep 2023 14:03:47 -05009202386 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on EThu, 21 Sep 2023 14:06:32 -05009202386 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on EThu, 21 Sep 2023 14:07:59 -05009202386 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Memories of Elizabeth Klarer (including references to an alleged secret code to the UFO's propulsion):

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-9-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Why...do we put limits on infantile systems that must "propel" w "engines", "drives"? That's baby talk ..

Perhaps they don't "propel " themselves, use no motors, drives, engines or "vehicles"....Perhaps they are "drawn" and "repelled" thru space just on magnetism drawn from destinations.

You know what I think sounds like baby talk... ignoring the intrinsic laws of the universe and making up unscientific mumbo jumbo like "it's just magnetism man". That's baby talk. I've made many predictions on ATS that later turned out to be true, and the primary way I make predictions is by sticking to the science, it rarely fails me.

It would be beyond our understanding because of things created elsewhere that we know nothing of, on planets not yet discovered, by processes not available on this planet, with materials we haven't discovered yet.

Being on another planet doesn't change the most fundamental laws of physics. Yes, they may have access to materials we don't have access to, but they're still operating within the same framework we are. Sure, there may be flaws in our understanding of the universe, but you don't know what the solution is or what technology would be possible if we did have a perfect Theory of Everything.
edit on 21/9/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
These craft generate their own local field. Hence the appearance of defying physics. Exotic in a way we cannot fathom.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Argh Elizabeth Klarer. Quite the story was that .

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Coming in peace, while being "neutral"; not really what they want to do.

But they will disable certain weapons ...

The earth is FRUITFUL and we have no right to destroy it.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm suggesting physics as we know it now...will be fundamentally changed...added to...better understood....1,000...10,000 millennium from now..

Basics we only know of now...as opposed to what we are destined to eventually discover about physics we know nothing of.

Sometimes, up is down...so if we don't know of materials, don't understand their processes yet on places we' can't fathom...by methods unknown? Well....

You're not suggesting physics is fin-ite? Un alterable? Nothing forward in Eons to ever learn?

Pardon the pun...but that's physically...and highly improbable.

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Aliens ... every week is more revealing!

Omerta since 1930 - no one was squealing.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Just found this video on this thread:

Inertial impulse space drive

It won't get you to warp speed, it's a start.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Ball lighting allegedly equates to naturally produced plasma of a sorts and that's been happening throughout recorded history.

Then again so have reports of mysterious phenomena in the sky and near the ground.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well I've certainly heard a lot of witness testimony describing them move in very erratic ways without making any sound and I've certainly seen several videos showing them move like that.
Other than Chad Underwood's video? We have his testimony and I don't know how you can have a more credentialed witness than him, and he's still mistaken.

Where are the other videos showing such movement? I haven't seen them. (I'm not counting fakes/hoaxes. Underwood's video is real).
edit on 2023923 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join