It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bidenomics vs MAGAnomics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Lmao... Biden and his team must really be losing it if they think focusing on economics is a smart move. I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Trump is far better at generating economic growth and actually doing the job he was elected to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

IMO, it's simply posturing in the face of an impending shutdown.

I don't know what base he has left but clearly it's meat for it.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wow Joe bidens economic policies are so extreme he caused the entire planet to plunge into a global pandemic leading to extreme economic stimulus packages being drafted up by dozens of national central banks, he even caused China to go into full lock down for two years, made everyone and their uncles throw their money onto the meme stock market and crypto scams causing massive inflationary pressure on regular markets ...

Good ol Joe, ruining the entire planet himself. The true evil mastermind.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Spam removed

edit on 15/9/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UtIntusSicForis

Despite what you may think you're not good at talking out of your butt.

That’s rich, because most of what I’ve talked to you about can be verified or disproven with simple math.

One of your opening premises in this thread was knocking people for getting their views from MSM. Then you continue to base your whole point on Jim Cramer, a financial pundit, and defend him 😂

The irony is incredible.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Trump is far better at generating economic growth and actually doing the job he was elected to do.

Print more money 2024 💪😎

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Wow Joe bidens economic policies are so extreme he caused the entire planet to plunge into a global pandemic leading to extreme economic stimulus packages being drafted up by dozens of national central banks, he even caused China to go into full lock down for two years, made everyone and their uncles throw their money onto the meme stock market and crypto scams causing massive inflationary pressure on regular markets ...

Good ol Joe, ruining the entire planet himself. The true evil mastermind.

Why the US Dollar Is the Global Currency

www.thebalancemoney.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And the US has one of the lowest rates of inflation after all that chaos. Amazing.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And the US has one of the lowest rates of inflation after all that chaos. Amazing.

The numbers are manipulated.

Is the Fed manipulating inflation numbers?

www.marketscreener.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Bidenomics = BidenComics

Bidenflation Nation

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No.
It's called not letting you deflect from what I was talking about with your shallow attempts to feign intelligence.
As you keep on trying.

Context is a thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UtIntusSicForis

No.
It's called not letting you deflect from what I was talking about with your shallow attempts to feign intelligence.
As you keep on trying.

Context is a thing.

You haven’t made an original point about economics.

You popped in using Cramer as a source that the economy was good under trump and have been defending Cramer ever since.

You haven’t offered any data either. Your whole argument hinges on a MSM pundit.

You also haven’t actually challenged any of my arguments I made. You’ve only said that I don’t understand economics, and am talking out my butt.

Yet I’ve provided charts and stats that simple math can confirm or disprove.

Go back and read your comments dude. Your just saying everyone is wrong without showing how other than “Cramer said”

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I plan to vote third party unless by a miracle someone interesting comes along under the republican or democrat party like RFK JR or Tulsi Gabbard. Hopefully its not just a choice between biden vs trump again and another circus election plays out.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I plan to vote third party unless by a miracle someone interesting comes along under the republican or democrat party like RFK JR or Tulsi Gabbard. Hopefully its not just a choice between biden vs trump again and another circus election plays out.

That’s amazing for you to say because all you do is support the Biden’s and the swamp . We’re not dumb

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

And once again you refute things I never said....

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Pointless. They both suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join