It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bidenomics vs MAGAnomics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

Both their economic policies are trash.

But I guess it was better under Trump… printing trillions will make for a good time, till it’s not. Now is the not.

Love how we all absolutely crucified Obama for similar policies but it’s OK now because he told of the libs.

Oh Christ, we get it, you hate Trump.

As long as the MAGAnomics follow another candidate, without the spending (if you read the OP it talks about reduced spending) would you be happy with that?

*eye roll*

I dislike all the politicians who espouse fiscal conservatism only to break records when they get the seat.

I voted for Trump in 16’ and had a heavy positive lean for him up until 18’ when he couldn’t make it happen with all branches of the government. Some would blame the rhinos, but Trump just couldn’t lead. He said he would drain the swamp and get the deficit down. That’s why I was so excited about him.

My political ideology and world view has barely changed since then. I gambled, and he turned out to be like other politicians. I’m an adult, I’m not butthurt or sad I didn’t get a hero.

I’m merely pointing out he’s not some fiscal genius like everyone acts like because the printers were on while he was in office. It’s no surprise everyone was flush with cash comparatively. How do you get inflation? You increase supply.

If he had another term or gets another one, all it takes is 500b for him beat Obama in debt added. He already beat him in bailouts and printing.

I guess I’m struggling to see how he had a great presidency. I could understand the argument he’s better than someone who’s mentally absent, but I’m at a loss to see what was so great about him. He said some funny zingers? That’s cool I guess, maybe he could have just kept doing that on TV.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Everyone looks for a hero or a god damned Saviour.

I'm looking for a total dick that will get sh#t done.

You do you, Boo.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yet he’s proven he can’t do that. Two years with all the branches and little to show for it. He was trending to beat Obama before COVID.

On paper it just doesn’t track.

I don’t even care about the being a dick part. Everyone is welcome to comb through my posting history, the only time I really brought it up is that his pot stirring might have prevented him from getting people on board.

He was a win in the sense it was a middle finger to the establishment. But policy wise it wasn’t much different than anyone else, Biden included.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yet he’s proven he can’t do that. Two years with all the branches and little to show for it. He was trending to beat Obama before COVID.

I don’t even care about the being a dick part. Everyone is welcome to comb through my posting history, the only time I really brought it up is that his pot stirring might have prevented him from getting people on board.

He was a win in the sense it was a middle finger to the establishment. But policy wise it wasn’t much different than anyone else, Biden included.

How is a House full of RINO's Trump's fault?

If anything Trump did us all a favor by exposing the lying republicans.

They talk big but when it came down to it, they were leftist douche-weasels.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

you watched a different timeline than I did. In mine, Trump got quite a few things done while not starting any new wars. I'm a fan of things like that. And he won't have the stupid investigations this time. he can just tell them to piss off, because his DOJ won't follow up on any charges until 2040. Because they are his wingman.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you watched a different timeline than I did. In mine, Trump got quite a few things done while not starting any new wars. I'm a fan of things like that.

He did break the break the decades trend of new wars. He also finally showed some attention to vets by fixing the VA, which was huge.

But he sure spent like we were at war 😂

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

How was he different than them?

What did he really do that was “true conservatism”

He talked a hell of a game, I’ll give him that. But I fail to see what was truly enigmatic.
edit on 14-9-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Biden has introduced "Bidenomics," a plan to restructure the U.S. economy by investing in infrastructure, green energy and manufacturing, while pushing companies to share more profits with workers, consumers and the government.

Starting to sound a tad bit communist.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

More or less communist than giving almost every American a check and the largest bailouts to corporations?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

No...

To quote Jim Cramer, no Trump fan, "These are the best numbers of our lives." of the markets during the Trump years.

Jim Cramer @Youtube

You guys really need to stop letting the media stop doing your thinking and remembering for you..

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UtIntusSicForis

You guys really need to stop letting the media stop doing your thinking and remembering for you..

I'd settle for at least 50 percent of that statement....

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UtIntusSicForis

To quote Jim Cramer, no Trump fan, "These are the best numbers of our lives." of the markets during the Trump years.

I wonder what would happen to the charts if we factored in inflation in the same time frame.

Would line still be so green 🤔

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UtIntusSicForis
a reply to: Threadbare

No...

Jim Cramer @Youtube

Even if Biden’s policies put them on Skid Row, which is not that far off if he keeps going the way he is, the Liberals would never give Trump credit for any damn thing.

They are just full of that much hate for him.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Agreed.
But I do still long for a world of people that thought for themselves instead of parroting the rubberstamp of authority...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Considering the charts were about buisness growth?

Thank for proving you know nothing about economics...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

How was he different than them?

What did he really do that was “true conservatism”

He talked a hell of a game, I’ll give him that. But I fail to see what was truly enigmatic.

Jesus, really?

Trump wasn't elected King or Dictator (unlike Biden).

Trump could not unilaterally dictate policy.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think we're under the illusion that we need to pick MAGA or BIDEN. We could go a differn't path and the fact the everyone is pushing to pick a side reveals that the power that be don't want anyone thinking outside of this shallow box.

Trump may have had better policies in some regards but he didn't make any revolutionairy reforms and relection will just have him spending 90% of his presidency going after the democrats in revenge.

I don't see any reforms and positive improvements with either man in office. Both seem to still cater to the ruling corporate elite.

Not sure why people don't expect and vote for better.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Biden has introduced "Bidenomics," a plan to restructure the U.S. economy by investing in infrastructure, green energy and manufacturing, while pushing companies to share more profits with workers, consumers and the government.

Well Biden does want the workers to own the means of production.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I think we're under the illusion that we need to pick MAGA or BIDEN. We could go a differn't path and the fact the everyone is pushing to pick a side reveals that the power that be don't want anyone thinking outside of this shallow box.

Trump may have had better policies in some regards but he didn't make any revolutionairy reforms and relection will just have him spending 90% of his presidency going after the democrats in revenge.

I don't see any reforms and positive improvements with either man in office. Both seem to still cater to the ruling corporate elite.

Not sure why people don't expect and vote for better.

*shrugs*

Then vote 3rd party.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Trumps biggest fault was that he trusted the republicans to talk the talk and walk the walk.

He didn't know how many of them were closet leftist ass-weasels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join