It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6,000 migrants land on Lampedusa in last 24 hours!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Stunning. Creating a hellhole after leaving a hellhole?
🥺

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Creating a hellhole after leaving a hellhole?

I'm afraid to say that's an all too familiar and common story, its happening everywhere.

edit on 14/9/23 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
The question I have is this..... who is behind this, what can only be described as an ongoing invasion?
160 boats in just over 24 hours to a tiny little Italian island???? What else would you call it????
This is feeling far too organised to be put down to just 'fair weather' for crossings!
Rainbows
Jane

I wonder what's going to happen to the 6,000 citizens when the 8,000 and growing number of illegal invaders need food and want shelter.

Actually, I don't; just waiting for the carnage to be covered by the news, though I've probably got a very long wait.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

WTAF! This is just breaking news, 6,000, yes, 6,000 migrants have landed in the last 24 hours in 130 boats on the tiny Italian island of Lampedusa.... yeah, I had never heard of this island before either. Lampedusa population = 6,000 which has now DOUBLED in 24 hours to 12,000!!!

Gadaffi was right...... go to 42 minute mark..... 23 Sep 2009 Muammar Gaddafi speech at United Nations General Assembly

I'm sure most of you will have come across his speech before, if not, it is well worth the watch. In it he says, and I paraphrase..... "I know you want to get rid of me, but if you do there will be a flood of immigrants to Europe. I am the only one that is holding back that flood."

Rainbows
Jane

Food shortage coming, I guarantee it.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
All part of Putin's plan to destabilise Europe.

Putin?
How about the last century where europe was colonising Africa
It’s all europe and the West’s fault for raping and pillaging a whole continent and leaving them financially in ruins
Europe are getting what they deserve and Africans should head to countries that were built on African wealth

Putin? That is just so ignorant, Putin is liberating Africa from the neo colonial france and the West

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is totally unacceptable regardless of the country, border or culture.

People have no right to safety, security, prosperity or food/water if their leaders restrict their basic human rights.

They were born there, let them suffer!!

(yes, this is sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please read the "Kalergi" plan. It's just been ramped up by the NWO people. Water down the native population so there can be no national identity. You are seeing it everywhere. The only way to combat this is to get down off our high horses and label ALL migrants/ asylum seekers as invaders. Do not even give them a chance to be "processed", just round them up and send them back. No matter what nationality, if they've come from Libya send then back to Libya because the origin countries of the boats are allowing it. So stop them getting into the jump off country in the first place.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The question I have is this..... who is behind this, what can only be described as an ongoing invasion?
160 boats in just over 24 hours to a tiny little Italian island???? What else would you call it????
This is feeling far too organised to be put down to just 'fair weather' for crossings!
Rainbows
Jane

That’s been my question for a while. There has to be a record of some sort, tying the people together who did Covid, stolen elections, Zelensky, Epstein, all the deliberate disasters in the US for the last few years.
Where is todays Assange / Snowden ?
It’s funny that some stuff is being let out on Biden. Makes me think the dems and TPTB actually want him gone.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Please read the "Kalergi" plan. It's just been ramped up by the NWO people. Water down the native population so there can be no national identity. You are seeing it everywhere. The only way to combat this is to get down off our high horses and label ALL migrants/ asylum seekers as invaders. Do not even give them a chance to be "processed", just round them up and send them back. No matter what nationality, if they've come from Libya send then back to Libya because the origin countries of the boats are allowing it. So stop them getting into the jump off country in the first place.

It would really make the EU / UN / WHO /NWO squeal, if they started rounding these hordes up and shooting them.
Something bad will happen eventually. Especially if the cartels start getting frisky inside the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
This is totally unacceptable regardless of the country, border or culture.

People have no right to safety, security, prosperity or food/water if their leaders restrict their basic human rights.

They were born there, let them suffer!!

(yes, this is sarcasm)

By all means, you take them in. Folks like you are always so generous with everybody else’s stuff.
It would be easier to assassinate the criminal leaders, than to take the half of their population that’s criminals, illiterate, and retarded. Castro did that to us many times. Empty out the prisons, hospitals, ghettos, and send them all to the good old USA.

It’s great to see nimrods like Adams in NY ditching his little sanctuary halo as quickly as he can find a trash can, when some people actually show up.
Dem system of lying and pretending, on display yet again.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Putin?
It’s all europe and the West’s fault for raping and pillaging a whole continent and leaving them financially in ruins
Europe are getting what they deserve and Africans should head to countries that were built on African wealth

Putin? That is just so ignorant, Putin is liberating Africa from the neo colonial france and the West

So you would welcome millions of illegal imigrants into your country ( Australia ) with open arms ?

Australia was a product of European colonialism was it not ?
edit on 14-9-2023 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Yes, I am familiar with the Kalergi Plan. I currently think the current situation is going beyond that.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
No, Australia wouldn't. Have you seen their immigration process?
Just asking.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong
No, Australia wouldn't. Have you seen their immigration process?
Just asking.
Rainbows
Jane

Are you suggesting then that Raggedyman is talking hypocrosy ?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It’s called the cloward-piven strategy and it’s working exactly as planned.

Thanks commies!!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks Jane. Fascinating (in some ways) event.

Italy will either have to 'say uncle' or respond with serious force to 'arrest' this situation.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Like most people I understand the reasons many of these people are fleeing their countries of origin.
And I understand the need for immigration, legal immigration whereby people are following due process and are genuinely wanting to better themselves, are willing to respect native customs and laws and in most cases have something to offer and contribute to their foster nations.

I also feel we have a moral responsibility to provide a safe have for genuine refugees seeking harbour from conflict and persecution.

But these are illegal immigrants who are breaking not just national but also international laws.
They show little regard for the countries they are moving to, seem largely unwilling to work or adapt to and respect those national laws and traditions.

There are massive organised crime rings involved generating huge amounts of money. Most of those gangs are also involved in other activities like slave labour, prostitution, drug and gun running etc.

So why aren't governments doing more to stop these 'invasions'?
I'm naturally sceptical but I can't help but help but think that there could be some sort of hidden agenda being played out here.

My country is literally being inundated with immigrants.
Despite successive governments assuring the British people that they will tackle the immigration problem both legal and illegal immigration has steadily increased under each administration from at least Blair onwards.

I do know that a reliance on immigrants generates a low wage economy which in turn means increased profits for those at the top.
And there is increasing friction between sections and communities within our society. That diverts attention away from those who are profiting from this.

If this continues for much longer there will be a massive backlash.....and who know how that will end up?
It certainly won't benefit the ordinary, everyday people of all our respective nations.

I suspect the same old Elites/Establishment will be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect.
edit on 14/9/23 by Freeborn because: typo and clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter
So Libya is predominantly Sunni and Iran is predominantly Shi'ite from what I gather.
I have read about the alleged Wagner group being in various parts of Africa, so yes, somewhere down the line Putin is involved.
The other nation I have always been concerned about for most of my life are the Chinese...... they play the long game...... and now there are millions of them all over the World with Chinatowns in most major cities. The sleeping army comes to mind. I've also often thought that the Chinese also include those Chinese who live in foreign countries in their population figures.
Rainbows
Jane

More leaning on teh Sunni side to the Syrian's who are being cleansed by the Aliwhite's, Shia and Christian's from their homeland flooding into southern Europr via ex gaddafi land Libya.

Know exactly where you are coming from on the Chinese invasion Angel, suddenly they are everywhere. Nailshops on every street, egg fried rice style shops too. Thing is the media play the Chinese down they never get a look in on the TV adverts all the time every advert has to have masses of blacks in them. Spotting the white guy on TV these days is getting a little hard, yet where are the the Chinese girls on adverts these days you don't see them at all yet they are coming in through the back door somewhere rather than the boat invasions on the south coast. Now Ghaddif'is gone the TV adverts are defo prepping us for massive change on this island yet you probably don't see it down in Cheltenhem we do here in Derbyshire.
We can just steam roller over more green belt I guess to house and welcome the arrivals

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Putin?

Look Raggedy people move about sure yet what we are seeing now is a movement of people instigated by horrific Superpower war games taking place in asia and adrica whereby the people fleeing are embarking on a mission to find a new life. Forget 100 years ago and all the colonistaion crap, this movement of people is due to warfare, modern warfare, instigated by Putin also the West. Ertitreans, Libyan's, Syrian's a million into Germany already directly due to the West interfering in Assad's nation then they got a response when the Western supported Sunni started losing due to Putin destroying them and supplying Assad's forces through direct intervention. Iraqi Kurd's plus ex Yugo's everywhere around Derby.................... Erm I wonder why, oh yeah, Western destabilising intervening and neo colonosing those same regions in an effort to take those regions away from Putin's influence. Afghan's again here, forced to flee Superpower war games. Same old same old superpower war games forcing the mass movement of people's worldwide. Been going on generations, remember the boat people. This is a modern reality nothing to do with colonisation 200 years ago

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Welcome to Arizona or New Mexico! Come join the party.

Arizona, where my home is in the states, was overrun ages ago and our state, more than any other, can testify that the gang violence, cheap drugs (a pill of fentanyl is $0.50 here. I here they go for $10 or $20 elsewhere), and all the other problems that are brought by uneducated illegal immigrants don’t make for the shiny happy people holding hands that the left keeps drawing a picture of…

Then my Grandmother’s village back home in Greece is not even a place you can visit anymore. The Island of Lesbos, which had so many illegals claiming asylum there they had no choice but to build public restrooms and a refugee camp and the local Greeks would all bring homemade food to them every night and they were welcome…fast forward a few weeks though and the refugees burned down the camp and stormed the streets raping women and all…one of the major complaints was that Greek food was disgusting and they weren’t willing to swallow it down any longer…(said NOBODY ELSE ON EARTH EVER BTW).

Whether it is the US or Italy or Greece or Sweden or France, whatever…someone is telling these so-called refugees (who are NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS AND JUST BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT AS PROSPEROUS AS YOUR NEIGHBORS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A REFUGEE) that there is an absolutely free life waiting for them in Christian nations and it’s partly because all these western nations, all Judeochristian, keep handing over free mobiles, housing, food stamps, spending cash, you name it! Stop the gosh damn handouts!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join