It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Chef Murdered?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Unless those fellows in his church were silenced.

That would be different, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If Trumps chef had a book coming out and mysteriously 'died' you would all know about it.

I would look to many people being 'removed' who could implicate. I think this is more about what this guy heard while around them other than pictures or such.

The Obamas answer to the same people as the Clintons.

If we want to truth ask Podesta. He knows everything.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Negative stories about Michelle are being suppressed, because she is the number one alternative to Joe Biden in the minds of Democrats and the media right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JAY1980
I think the chef "drowning" is probably more linked to the recent revelations that Obama is most likely gay.

Nobody would care if that were true, except for people who already dislike him. It makes zero difference to anyone's everyday life.

It may not make a difference in someone's day to day life, but it would make a huge difference in someone's willingness to trust him enough to vote for him or support his political ambitions.

Many presidents have had mistresses and lord knows what else hidden from the public. Look at the PR mess the Trump went through with Stormy or Clinton with Lewinsky. The details of those affairs damaged them politically, as they should.

When you sign up for high political office your private life becomes public, the American voter expects to know if the leader of the free world is honest with them or himself.

If he is gay, and it's public knowledge he never gets elected. Neither would Michelle as they would have been deceiving the public for years.

So yes much of the American public would care if it were true.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KaiserSouszay

The only people that cared about Clinton were people like you, not the general public. And the stormy Daniel thing was just funny but honestly the only people that cared about that were crazy far left types. In general nobody gave a crap.
And now this non proven claim made by a guy yet provides zero proof same as Michelle being a dude....zero proof.
And yet you think we the people should have insight into what they do in the bedroom?
Only people like you care. And honestly it's kinda weird bud.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Here is a possible reason. The chef was told to do something to the food and he refused and got killed. If so then he is a patriot and all of you are just sh1ting on him.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

The only people that cared about Clinton were people like you, not the general public. And the stormy Daniel thing was just funny but honestly the only people that cared about that were crazy far left types. In general nobody gave a crap.
And now this non proven claim made by a guy yet provides zero proof same as Michelle being a dude....zero proof.
And yet you think we the people should have insight into what they do in the bedroom?
Only people like you care. And honestly it's kinda weird bud.

I don't care what happens in anyone's bedroom. I care if a President of the United States is deceiving the public.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Creep Thumper

where was that stated?

This was a couple weeks back on one of the major news websites. I don't remember which one.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Maybe he is not deceiving anyone.....doubtful but possibly true.
And even then I can't think of a single president in history that didn't decieve the public.
I think that is part of the job description.
But I do agree that when a president or anyone with power is deceiving the very people that allowed them to have such power is not a good look.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

We can speculate all day, and maybe even guess right. Obama laughs at us peons guessing, because he knows he'll never have to answer for it. I am willing to bet 20 minutes after it happened he forgot about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It reminds me of the people around the Clinton's, who keep "committing suicide" by shooting themselves in the head multiple times.

If I had to guess, it would be that this guy saw something he wasn't supposed to. OR, threatened to go public with something. It's amazing how many people have "accidents", or are "suicidal" around these people.

Don't forget the Kennedy's and Marilyn Monroe. Both John and Robert had flings with her and they both ended up assassinated.
edit on 10-9-2023 by DerekJR321 because: Added info

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OMG! great post and video.
www.youtube.com...
video has been up a full month?
212k views ? why has youtub not taken it down?
very odd. are they setting us up?
as this video dames obama to hell.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

FWIW, in the state of Massachusetts, autopsy reports are medical records, i.e., not public. It should come as no surprise that this document is not being released publicly.
edit on 10-9-2023 by QRST4 because: clarity

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
I was going down a little YouTube rabbit hole after work today, and came across a video. The video is about Obamas WH chef, that he hired to come with them after his term was up. He supposedly drowned in a paddle boarding accident, but there are a lot of inconsistencies. For one the Obama's said in an interview that he didn't know how to swim, and this was backed up with a post from the chef saying #stillcan'tswim while on vacation. Well right after this a video surfaced of him being a strong swimmer. If he couldn't swim why is he paddle boarding, and even if that is the case it was in 8 feet of water. Right after his chef "drowned" he went golfing, and pictures were taken. His fingers had Band-Aids on them, and also he has a blackeye. They say they found his body the next day, but in another report they contradicted themselves by saying another paddle boarder saw him struggling.

This isn't the only incident of a WH chef drowning either. The Clintons WH chef went hiking in New Mexico, and was found in a ravine dead by drowning supposedly. He was also a strong swimmer. Some say it is linked, but I don't know how you connect those dots.

Lose lips sink ships. I can only guess he caught Michael Obama standing to pee, and had to go.

Here is the video that started my research into his death. www.youtube.com...

Don't bother googling anything about it. Trust me I tried all you get are MSM stories about how it was an accident. Or stories saying crazy right wing conspiracies are calling it a murder. I even typed in "why is google hiding facts about Obama chef murder" same generic results. It is sad how much of a bubble google tries to put us in. If you think different than us then your a crazy lunatic. When in reality a lot of the recent theories put forth by right leaning people have come true. Especially with covid, and the shot.

If this has been posted I didn't see it.

One more thing before I forget. I guess there is some weird thing called the black eye club. It kind of makes a lot of sense when you think about it. Celebrities, the pope, presidents, and powerful people are all making appearances with black eyes. When is the last time you saw a normal person, friends, family with a black eye. I can't think of any in years. www.youtube.com... Here is a video I found on the black eye club. I haven't watched it all yet, but the reading I've done on it seems spot on.
Really ?
Why do you buy into bogus stories like this ?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Look, Obama could have bummed him to death on the steps of the Capitol and nothing would happen. These people live in such rarified and privileged air it is unfathomable. They commit crimes with absolute impunity.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

No different than believing in a crazy story that the US government ran mind control experiments on Ted Kazinski, and hundreds of others. Or that the CIA funded people remote viewing. It isn't that far of a stretch. Kind of like keeping classified documents in the garage next to my corvette. When a few dots start to connect they can keep on connecting.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: matafuchs

Negative stories about Michelle are being suppressed, because she is the number one alternative to Joe Biden in the minds of Democrats and the media right now.

One thing that comes to mind about her is how much she HATES America and believes everyone is racist, and only after Barry became president and Michelle whatever started getting gigantic pay checks and all the glitz and fame happened did she recant some of that hate.

If she gets in there somehow the country will continue on it's fast journey into further Sodomy and there won't be any chance of ever coming back to anything resembling decency. It might already be too late, time will tell. Communist loving people like the Obama's must not be allowed in any office again officially or unofficially like right now. Self serving sociopaths.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles
It is different, you are suggesting in the OP that Obama personally dispatched the guy.

That is a far greater stretch than MK-ultra or men who stare at goats.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Rabbit holes are fun

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: psychotrail

No different than believing in a crazy story that the US government ran mind control experiments on Ted Kazinski, and hundreds of others. Or that the CIA funded people remote viewing. It isn't that far of a stretch. Kind of like keeping classified documents in the garage next to my corvette. When a few dots start to connect they can keep on connecting.
So lets pretend the Obamas’s offed their chef ? Why drowned him , when there are many more discrete forms of murder available to such a powerful figure ?
Many people who can’t swim enjoy floating , boating & other water activities.
You do know that it’s common for people who can’t swim to drown , right ?
A paddle board is a flotation device & serves as a great crutch for those scared of swimming.
Texans have no idea how to drive in the snow , so on the odd occurrence of snow & ice in Texas , why do many die driving in it ?
It’s, because people believe they can handle things they can’t.
It was an accident for Pete’s sake & if you we’re going to secretly off someone ,you would not do it in public , during the day & with witnesses plus someone else with your target .
Logic is simple , but stands no ground to bias !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join