It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Chef Murdered?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I was going down a little YouTube rabbit hole after work today, and came across a video. The video is about Obamas WH chef, that he hired to come with them after his term was up. He supposedly drowned in a paddle boarding accident, but there are a lot of inconsistencies. For one the Obama's said in an interview that he didn't know how to swim, and this was backed up with a post from the chef saying #stillcan'tswim while on vacation. Well right after this a video surfaced of him being a strong swimmer. If he couldn't swim why is he paddle boarding, and even if that is the case it was in 8 feet of water. Right after his chef "drowned" he went golfing, and pictures were taken. His fingers had Band-Aids on them, and also he has a blackeye. They say they found his body the next day, but in another report they contradicted themselves by saying another paddle boarder saw him struggling.

This isn't the only incident of a WH chef drowning either. The Clintons WH chef went hiking in New Mexico, and was found in a ravine dead by drowning supposedly. He was also a strong swimmer. Some say it is linked, but I don't know how you connect those dots.

Lose lips sink ships. I can only guess he caught Michael Obama standing to pee, and had to go.

Here is the video that started my research into his death. www.youtube.com...

Don't bother googling anything about it. Trust me I tried all you get are MSM stories about how it was an accident. Or stories saying crazy right wing conspiracies are calling it a murder. I even typed in "why is google hiding facts about Obama chef murder" same generic results. It is sad how much of a bubble google tries to put us in. If you think different than us then your a crazy lunatic. When in reality a lot of the recent theories put forth by right leaning people have come true. Especially with covid, and the shot.

If this has been posted I didn't see it.

One more thing before I forget. I guess there is some weird thing called the black eye club. It kind of makes a lot of sense when you think about it. Celebrities, the pope, presidents, and powerful people are all making appearances with black eyes. When is the last time you saw a normal person, friends, family with a black eye. I can't think of any in years. www.youtube.com... Here is a video I found on the black eye club. I haven't watched it all yet, but the reading I've done on it seems spot on.
edit on 9-9-2023 by Crumbles because: add black eye club, plus videos are saying wrong id. Not sure how to fix it

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Fascinating discovery!

Have you tried other, less trodden, search engines?

As for connecting the dots, I've got nothing except... maybe they were both terrible chefs, and couldn't cook the white rabbit and black-eyed peas, to save their lives...

edit on 9/9/2023 by Encia22 because: All puns intentional.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Many questions remain unanswered after the mysterious drowning on Sunday July 23, 2023. From what I understand including:

There was a second paddle board, an unnamed female employee who couldn't reach him in time but swam to shore and alerted others who then called the police.

Police call logs were left blank despite every other 911 call being documented the evening of his death.

Obama had his own personal doctor flown in to do the autopsy.

He did not have water in his lungs according to a bunch of reports from police and medical investigators early on.

The toxicology report has not been made public.

The autopsy report is being kept hidden.

I don't recall hearing anything about this. Really at this time, it's almost old news.
edit on 1530202300000030bSat, 09 Sep 2023 22:27:15 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I was thinking the same thing. It happened quite a bit ago, and I am just now hearing of it.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Chefs get up at some crazy hours, good chance they see something or someone they arent supposed to and even if they dont understand the significance their goose is cooked at that point.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That sounds more like something you would hear about Clinton associates.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wouldn't you know it my op has a good example of a Clinton chef drowning as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

OMG...what a great post/thread Crumbles! I never connected Barack Obama's taped fingers and black eye to his Chef's death. I just assumed Michelle beat the crap out of him. (Barack wants her to replace Biden, really bad.)

Starred and Flagged w/THANKS!

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You'll get some more varied results using Yandex. I kinda assumed most here on ATS didn't buy the accidental drowning explanation.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was a rumor on GAB that the Chef had taken a pic of Michelle in her new tights and Secret Service had found it on his phone. It might be that Obama is actually running things, for sure Joe aint. So if Michelle is getting groomed for either VP or the top post any disorderly bits might have to be tidied up, There sure are a few strange things occuring which if it became public might stop any presidential ambition. politicalvelcraft.org... Add in Tucker Carlsons interview and it appears a campaign might have started to stop the Obamas further political ambitions. Another Tidbit is that a professor at the college he was supposed to have attended claims he knew all the future politicians he had tutored and is adamant that Barry was never there. But this i all par for the course in the present state of affairs in clownworld.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If I remember right in calm waters a lake or something of the sort

Not that important the odds of someone drowning is astronomically low if they know how to swim and are over the age of 12

Why the hell would someone witness this and swim to shore

This is 2 shots to the back of the head suicide with more steps

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That sounds more like something you would hear about Clinton associates.

As if they're not the same.

The Clinton's made a career of murdering anyone who got in their way, then paying off anyone who tried to stop them.
Obama started his political career in Chicago, the second most corrupt place in the country.

If Bill and Hillary didn't have him killed, it was because he's working with them... and there's no evidence that was ever not the case

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm curious as to why he was found naked in the water. How did he lose his clothes?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

where was that stated?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You're still using Google as you primary search engine?

Seriously, stop it! There are alternatives. I almost never use Google anymore. And for an important or controversial search, I'll try multiple search engines.

ETA:

yandex.com...

search.brave.com...

duckduckgo.com...

ask.com...

Just to list a few of the most commonly known.

:

edit on 2023 9 10 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Many questions remain unanswered after the mysterious drowning on Sunday July 23, 2023. From what I understand including:

There was a second paddle board, an unnamed female employee who couldn't reach him in time but swam to shore and alerted others who then called the police.

Police call logs were left blank despite every other 911 call being documented the evening of his death.

Obama had his own personal doctor flown in to do the autopsy.

He did not have water in his lungs according to a bunch of reports from police and medical investigators early on.

The toxicology report has not been made public.

The autopsy report is being kept hidden.

I don't recall hearing anything about this. Really at this time, it's almost old news.

Like Hilary said," What difference does it make!"

911 is old news too I suppose.
Hmpf.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think the chef "drowning" is probably more linked to the recent revelations that Obama is most likely gay. More so than the fact the Clinton's chef died of similar circumstances.

My money is on this dude most likely saw Michelle in the shower.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Michael caught Barack with the other guy balls deep in his anus. Michael freaks out and orders the cook to be murdered or does it himself.
End of truth

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
Lose lips sink ships. I can only guess he caught Michael Obama standing to pee, and had to go.

It's not healthy for your brain to go straight there, without thinking of any realistic possibilities.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I think the chef "drowning" is probably more linked to the recent revelations that Obama is most likely gay.

Nobody would care if that were true, except for people who already dislike him. It makes zero difference to anyone's everyday life.

<<   2  3 >>

join