It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 % increse in pilot disability

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears that after the vaccines were mandated for all airline pilots, as time has gone by those having to leave their chosen career by disability has gone up three hundred percent. Those who are showing increased signs of heart arrhythmia have had a little slack cut, as the FAA has had to increase the range of acceptable arrhythmias to keep the pilots flying. Because Pilots have to get regular medical checkups, this level of damage would be missed throughout the general population. But there is no reason to think that this is also the general state of affairs throughout the general population as well. Thi?s is all very well until you have to accept that this will affect military pilots and ground crew as well. www.bitchute.com...

So does that mean there are job openings? I can learn to fly, im sure i can be disabled. qualification? reduced hours. i mean disabled like. i heard i couldnt take 30 hits of acid? true? i doubt it
edit on 8-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yea I am sure that vaccine that we were mandated that didnt even work (bidens recent words) had nothing to do with any health issues, big pharma is super duper trustworthy thats why we cant see the actual numbers just sanitized stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Pilots and air traffic controllers were let go because of their refusal to get the jab.
Now when this is discussed on the news this fact is never brought up.
There may be many reasons a pilot becomes ill.
But there is only one reason for the shortage of pilots and air traffic controllers.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkEE

It appears that after the vaccines were mandated for all airline pilots, as time has gone by those having to leave their chosen career by disability has gone up three hundred percent. Those who are showing increased signs of heart arrhythmia have had a little slack cut, as the FAA has had to increase the range of acceptable arrhythmias to keep the pilots flying. Because Pilots have to get regular medical checkups, this level of damage would be missed throughout the general population. But there is no reason to think that this is also the general state of affairs throughout the general population as well. Thi?s is all very well until you have to accept that this will affect military pilots and ground crew as well. www.bitchute.com...

So does that mean there are job openings? I can learn to fly, im sure i can be disabled. qualification? reduced hours. i mean disabled like. i heard i couldnt take 30 hits of acid? true? i doubt it
LMAO 🤣

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: psychotrail

a reply to: psychotrail

If you were Phizer would you want make a vaccine that kills worldwide or would you want your marks alive so you can peddle them drugs for as long as possible ?

Again with the defenses......

Your hypocrisy is showing. On one hand you are trying to deride content because of advertisements and here you are defending a specific one.

C- for effort.
Your understanding of this conversation is so wrong that it’s sad .
Hypocrisy ?
You obviously failed debate in school

Yes, hypocrisy.

Thats where you switch stances based off of arbitrary circumstances.

Like say when you balk at one set of advertisements but defend another based on their advertisement status.

Making one a...hypocrite.

Glad I could help.
You are claiming sudden death or disability as the end result of Phizer’s campaign assault on the world .
Im talking about slow drawn out money grabs from people age 50-80s .
There is zero hypocrisy when the comparison you are claiming is extremely unequal in their intent & my point to your critique .
I will not argue reality vs abstract conjecture.
If you want to accept that our Government allowed our military , airlines , railroads, industry, finance etc. to suffer all this supposed harm to the working force with a vaccine that is your opinion.
Yet to call me a hypocrite in your example is ridiculous.
Nigh Jin

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

Yeah, no there isn’t. Do YOU want to spend several years, and a couple hundred thousand dollars, while maybe only being paid after you get your CFI certification? It takes 1500 hours to become a qualified commercial pilot. An airline pilot is allowed 1,000 hours a year. The average private pilot averages a couple hundred hours a year. Even flying as a CFI you’re looking at over a year, after getting your CFI certification.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You are claiming sudden death or disability as the end result of Phizer’s campaign assault on the world .

I am? Please, quote it.

There is zero hypocrisy when the comparison you are claiming is extremely unequal in their intent & my point to your critique .

Umm, I posted exactly where you were being a hypocrite. If you cannot read and/or understand what I posted, that's not my problem.

If you want to accept that our Government allowed our military , airlines , railroads, industry, finance etc. to suffer all this supposed harm to the working force with a vaccine that is your opinion.

While there exist rigorous debate over the harm of the jabbyjab, my position is that they mandated an experimental vaccine. Read that a few times until it sinks in.....

Yes..yes I did and do. What's ridiculous is your inability to defend against it.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am? Please, quote it.

Umm, I posted exactly where you were being a hypocrite. If you cannot read and/or understand what I posted, that's not my problem.

While there exist rigorous debate over the harm of the jabbyjab, my position is that they mandated an experimental vaccine. Read that a few times until it sinks in.....

Yes..yes I did and do. What's ridiculous is your inability to defend against it.
No matter how frustrated or angry you may get , Ill get over it .
Night there you Ol’BMX expert

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wait until everyone finds out that everything has been a lie from the very beginning. Your going to need more than popcorn 🍿.

I can assure you. It's epic.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Not including the fact the schedules suck for the first few years until seniority gets established.
Commuting to the airport, crash pads, odd hours. Not including the Freight dogs lack of consistent sleep patterns, it destroys the circadian sleep rhythm, aging faster than normal. My buddy looks like a glove mitt.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It appears that after the vaccines were mandated for all airline pilots, as time has gone by those having to leave their chosen career by disability has gone up three hundred percent. Those who are showing increased signs of heart arrhythmia have had a little slack cut, as the FAA has had to increase the range of acceptable arrhythmias to keep the pilots flying. Because Pilots have to get regular medical checkups, this level of damage would be missed throughout the general population. But there is no reason to think that this is also the general state of affairs throughout the general population as well. This is all very well until you have to accept that this will affect military pilots and ground crew as well. www.bitchute.com...

I flaged your post. However finding the original source of your, state as fact, statices was impossible. The link you provided lead to a 'talking head' interview which let to an agenda website with some anecdotal stories but no real data. I'm not disagreeing with your general premise - I hear stuff too; but please don't use hearsay as factual support.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

They were pulled because that is a matter of national security, but not before originally being released, Most of the information is over a year old now as it never reaches the light of day.
My neighbour is a 20 plus year National Guard member who is a drill sergeant & he laughed when I asked him if the vaccines harmed the soldiers.
If pilot disability is up 300% because of this supposed vaccine harm , where are the 100s of thousand of military , state & federal employee outcry ?
There is none is why & in very small instances young people had temporary heart issues or worse.
Did you ever wonder what damage covid did to our bodies ?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You only have to check Ed Dowd's insurance stats, the same figures will be relevant for all mandated sectors. Why wouldn't they be? Military included. You could say that he is hearsay as well.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 9-9-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The vax

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If the rates of cancer are skyrocketing in the under-fifty age group, you can bet your bottom dollar it is because of a destroyed immune system. Here are a few human stories from the influencers who got paid to push the vax, You don't seem to hear of them anymore... that's because quite a few of them are dead. The rest have woken up. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 10-9-2023 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If the rates of cancer are skyrocketing in the under-fifty age group, you can bet your bottom dollar it is because of a destroyed immune system. Here are a few human stories from the influencers who got paid to push the vax, You don't seem to hear of them anymore... that's because quite a few of them are dead. The rest have woken up. www.bitchute.com...
Cancer is on the rise , because of chemicals in our food & water . Cancer in younger people & it’s occurrence more frequently started trending long before covid vaccines my friend .
The Western diet is atrocious.
Take you protein pills & put your helmet on .

edit on 10-9-2023 by psychotrail because: Omit

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Agreed but the exponential rise occurred from a certain time frame.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Agreed but the exponential rise occurred from a certain time frame.

Of course it did ( sarcasm)
The problem we have now with the vaccine conspiracy crowd is the fact that post covid vaccines, everything people naturally suffer or die from will be labeled as vaccine caused .
No one wants to talk about air pollution or processed foods as a culprit , because that is to easy & logic based for people who are paranoid .

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
we all got hit equally ... i see they are still blaming wuhan even though they is biological reaction to pulution of our enviroment , the effects of PFAS and plastic in birds was the covid strain... there are a number of factories that produce PFAS its main use is in tefal pans that are non stick ... a long time it was considered acceptable in relation to all the pollution already there.. so WHO you let this happen not wuhan china... and then they banned plastic straws well PFAS was in all the paper straws ... so they created a new covid strain by infecting you all directly... then giving you a vacene to show you how difficult it is to remove out of the body like microplastics ... now i see that is was a marketing move to raise costs of food production ... as you can see all the worlds farmers are gone they are not coming back ... these paper straws were supposed to be biodegradable so they are littering at an even more allarming rate leaving the PFAS on evry emaginable surface ruining litterally any chance we had of overcoming this.. so its not a virus its a chemical it doesnt die after 3/4/ if it doesnt come in to contact with a host... it is like plastic its not going anywhere anytime soon a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i remember seeing this pic and i was like what is this ? this rainbow is all f*ed up now i know its the next level in polution xenon gas soo much pollution i wonder if were are going to go extinct or were all going to be like ow no its normal to only live 20 years and we'll all live laugh love with the aliens a 100 years from now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join