It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 % increse in pilot disability

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It appears that after the vaccines were mandated for all airline pilots, as time has gone by those having to leave their chosen career by disability has gone up three hundred percent. Those who are showing increased signs of heart arrhythmia have had a little slack cut, as the FAA has had to increase the range of acceptable arrhythmias to keep the pilots flying. Because Pilots have to get regular medical checkups, this level of damage would be missed throughout the general population. But there is no reason to think that this is also the general state of affairs throughout the general population as well. This is all very well until you have to accept that this will affect military pilots and ground crew as well. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Anyone want to take a shot in the dark as to what’s going on?

*snare* *high-hat*

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I find myself wondering if all these airport flight cancelations are really due to computer glitches. Maybe the real reason is they're running so short on piolets that when one goes down the whole link gets broken and cross country flights come to a standstill?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
One of the healthiest people I know had a stroke recently. She's in her 50s. Non-smoker, drank very little (maybe a glass of wine with dinner) walked her dog miles a day, and ate super healthy. Her diet was about the healthiest I've ever seen.
She was vaxxed and boosted. Thanks, Pfizer.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

*snare* *high-hat*

Grifters telling fairy tales.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Grifters telling fairy tales.

The OP didn't even mention Fauci. Or Bill Gates.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

There are many reasons a completely healthy person can have a stroke. Family medical history is something one should inquire about before blaming others.
Not saying big pharmacy doesn't deserve part of the blame. But from my experience with friends that seemed healthy that suffered a stroke, it generally had to do with family medical issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wouldn't relate to this crackdown by authorities, I suppose?

Also...

Cardiovascular disease death rate, 1950 to 2021

edit on 7-9-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

There are many reasons a completely healthy person can have a stroke.

Actually, there aren't. Appx. 80% of strokes are Ischemic, caused by a lack flow to the brain, usually from clots or an irregular heartbeat. Hemorrhagic strokes are rarer, and are usually caused by uncontrolled high blood pressure. My friend was not overweight or diabetic, and had very little incidence of heart disease in her family. She was very healthy. No medical issues ever. A little over a year after the vax, she has a sudden stroke. Of course one can't say with certainty that the vaccine caused it.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

So you prefer sanitized propaganda brought to you by Phizer then?

I mean, I get the aversion to advertisements but common sense has a part to play here.....

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You should go to that freedom flyer website and see how many times just on the front page they ask for donations.
Hint hunt it's a staggering amount.
And after doing some digging into this I can say it is a complete bogus claims just to garnish donations.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: JinMI

You should go to that freedom flyer website and see how many times just on the front page they ask for donations.
Hint hunt it's a staggering amount.
And after doing some digging into this I can say it is a complete bogus claims just to garnish donations.

Typically 20 minutes at least is the amount per hour given for adverts for tv and radio.

If the bare minimum as acceptance of information is based upon what advertisements are shown, then we are in woefully terrible times.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sure. The average age of pilots qualified to be Airline Transport Pilots has been going up because there haven't been enough young ones in the pipeline. The mandatory retirement age for ATPs is 65. The number of pilots reaching mandatory retirement has been going up steadily for at least a decade:

iflycoast.com...

Those pilots nearing the mandatory retirement age are the ones most likely to have health problems that would qualify for disability.

The average age for fighter pilots appears to be less than 45 years:

www.zippia.com...#:~:text=Fighter%20Pilot%20age%20breakdown,of%20the%20fighter%20pilot%20population.

Has anybody reported a 300% increase in fighter pilot disability? They all had a vaccine mandate, also.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Sure. The average age of pilots qualified to be Airline Transport Pilots has been going up because there haven't been enough young ones in the pipeline. The mandatory retirement age for ATPs is 65. The number of pilots reaching mandatory retirement has been going up steadily for at least a decade:

iflycoast.com...

Those pilots nearing the mandatory retirement age are the ones most likely to have health problems that would qualify for disability.

The average age for fighter pilots appears to be less than 45 years:

www.zippia.com...#:~:text=Fighter%20Pilot%20age%20breakdown,of%20the%20fighter%20pilot%20population.

Has anybody reported a 300% increase in fighter pilot disability? They all had a vaccine mandate, also.

Bingo.

Also… 300% from what level to what?

If it went from say .05% of pilots to .15% of pilots, then the aging pilot demographic probably accounts for this entirely.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I just believe that the vaccine was not properly evaluated before changing policies governing vaccines and releasing the use of the mRNA technology to be used on the people of the world. They will not admit they made mistakes at high levels of the health institutions and of course politicians will never admit they were led to promote misinformation about it's safety. It is both parties of politics that promoted this vaccine, some very influential names were involved. Admitting that they allowed an inferior testing practice would be political suicide.

So, I doubt if they will ever admit a big mistake was made. There is no solid proof of action that has been accepted as proof by the FDA and other medical governing agencies around the world. You see, the people regulating this kind of stuff do not have to accept proof if they do not believe it.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: ColeYounger

There are many reasons a completely healthy person can have a stroke. Family medical history is something one should inquire about before blaming others.
Not saying big pharmacy doesn't deserve part of the blame. But from my experience with friends that seemed healthy that suffered a stroke, it generally had to do with family medical issues.

Maybe this???

Scatter Arrangement | Nano-Particulate Smart Dust That Can Cause Stroke Epidemics - LINK1 - LINK2 - YouTube - LINK3

"So what we're able to do here is infiltrate the brain space with nano-particulate matter that aggregates in situ (on-site) in the brain and there's one of two things. Either penetrates from the vascular space, gets into the bloodstream, gets in through the nose, through the mucosa, or infiltrates the vascular space and clogs it. What is the result? It's what's called a nano-particulate stroke or a hemorrhagic diathesis (fancy word, it's a predisposition to people having brain bleeds)."

edit on 7-9-2023 by TarantulaBite because: fix broke link

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Interesting you should mention that......

Fighter pilots fall under the DOD reporting system .

As I recall that Whole system was taken down during the Pandemic
I wonder why.

You cannot just write off a 300% increase , Do you know why it's such an increase ? Think about it ATC Air Traffic Controllers are one of the highest reported suicide jobs in America and that's because of Stress , so in turn being a Pilot is at-least as stressful if not more .

Take an already stressed Heart and Vaccinate it ...What do you get ? Probably a 300% increase that's what .
edit on 7-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join