It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 % increse in pilot disability

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

There’s been a huge debate about raising the retirement age to 65, and pretty much every pilot and pilot group I talk to or see talking about it is dead set against it. There’s also been a huge increase in pilot training programs to take people from zero hours to ATP. What most people don’t understand is that it takes a long time to get to that point. The FAA requires 1500 hours, which with most of these programs requires becoming a CFI and spending a couple years building time. It’s also a hell of an expensive program. On the order of a couple hundred thousand dollars. The average person doesn’t want to spend the time or money to be what they consider a glorified bus driver.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

One of my best friends died last year. He never drank, never smoked or did drugs, he worked out every morning and ate healthy. He was a pilot. Fully vaccinated and one day he never work up. Heart attack at 49! Sad

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Live along de nial?

Glad we have ATSers from all over.
edit on 7-9-2023 by pianopraze because: Correcting autocorrect

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The airline travel industry is mostly a nightmare with cancelations cock ups and various other misfortunes. It is the same with Hospitals. Waiting times for various ailments have increased dramatically. Add in mental health. The pre-COVID average death rates have increased long after the booster uptakes have dropped off to virtually nothing. These are the agreed government figures, who refuse to acknowledge any problem. When the fact is people are dying at a higher rate than was the case during the so-called pandemic. Now that there is a real pandemic, of premature deaths and disabilities. It is being ignored. Shortages are abounding and compounding monthly. It most likely is the dodgy nonvaccine, but not having an inquiry as this tragedy gets worse. A non-functioning military in five years is an expert's analysis of the present state of affairs if things are not corrected. Nothing can run on BS forever.rumble.com...
edit on 7-9-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

He isn’t wrong though. They are expecting 712 pilots to hit mandatory retirement age this year. Of the remaining pilots in the US 61% are listed as “40+ years old”. Over half the commercial pilots in the US are between 40-60 years old.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

True enough the only problem is that the death and disability rates are higher than the average in the fifteen to sixty year olds.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Pilots are also exposed to things most 15-60 year old people aren’t. Bleed air leaks expose people to some nasty things, and crews are frequently not given enough time to clear it from their system. There haven’t been any studies to show long term effects on health, but several pilots died suddenly and had a build up of organophosphates in their bodies.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's no accident. I would guess that over the next 10 years, the number of scheduled flights will be cut in half. Global Warming.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Here's a question I'd like to know the answer to. Of these commercial airline pilots, i.e., the newly minted crop, how many do you think, (what percentage) can actually fly a "real" airplane. By real I mean one that's not actually piloted by a computer.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Her diet was about the healthiest I've ever seen.

What did she eat?

What most people consider a healthy diet, is extremely unhealthy.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: ColeYounger

But from my experience with friends that seemed healthy that suffered a stroke, it generally had to do with family medical issues.

There is genetics, then there is epigenetics.

Epigenetics - your gene expressions - is far more important than your genetics (family history).

It is easy to beat your family history by eating a proper human diet.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Removed
edit on 9.8.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: LordAhriman

So you prefer sanitized propaganda brought to you by Phizer then?

I mean, I get the aversion to advertisements but common sense has a part to play here.....
So you prefer your news from a Bitchute grifter ?
No pharmaceutical company is going to kill it’s customer’s .
They want us around for as long as possible so they can milk that money 💰.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears that after the vaccines were mandated for all airline pilots, as time has gone by those having to leave their chosen career by disability has gone up three hundred percent. Those who are showing increased signs of heart arrhythmia have had a little slack cut, as the FAA has had to increase the range of acceptable arrhythmias to keep the pilots flying. Because Pilots have to get regular medical checkups, this level of damage would be missed throughout the general population. But there is no reason to think that this is also the general state of affairs throughout the general population as well. This is all very well until you have to accept that this will affect military pilots and ground crew as well. www.bitchute.com...
Where are all the military disabilities then , because all 4 branches got the shots & boosters ?

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

I mean, I get the aversion to advertisements but common sense has a part to play here.....

Prefer? No.

However I don't base information based on the advertisements......

Also, what an odd way to defend pharma..

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

They were pulled because that is a matter of national security, but not before originally being released, Most of the information is over a year old now as it never reaches the light of day.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Prefer? No.

However I don't base information based on the advertisements......

Also, what an odd way to defend pharma..
If you were Phizer would you want make a vaccine that kills worldwide or would you want your marks alive so you can peddle them drugs for as long as possible ?
Heavy med use doesn’t start for most people until their 50s forward, so it’s not like the youth replace the elderly in mass medication taking until they are older .

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If you were Phizer would you want make a vaccine that kills worldwide or would you want your marks alive so you can peddle them drugs for as long as possible ?

Again with the defenses......

Your hypocrisy is showing. On one hand you are trying to deride content because of advertisements and here you are defending a specific one.

C- for effort.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Your hypocrisy is showing. On one hand you are trying to deride content because of advertisements and here you are defending a specific one.

C- for effort.
Your understanding of this conversation is so wrong that it’s sad .
Hypocrisy ?
You obviously failed debate in school

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

C- for effort.
Your understanding of this conversation is so wrong that it’s sad .
Hypocrisy ?
You obviously failed debate in school

Yes, hypocrisy.

Thats where you switch stances based off of arbitrary circumstances.

Like say when you balk at one set of advertisements but defend another based on their advertisement status.

Making one a...hypocrite.

Glad I could help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join