It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson-Larry Sinclair Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Comprehending that a man is so desperate for attention he’s going to bring on a con artist who claims to have had sex with someone who was president years and years ago, and never will be again. That kind of desperation? Yeah I get it. Tough guy.

(post by intheblue removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: intheblue

LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Tucker sure is desperate for some attention.

Desperate for attention?

You don't even understand simple maths do you?

17.9M views in less than 24 hours - which is on par for ALL of his interviews - doesn't spell desperation.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Your post had me rolling on the floor.

Near 50 years ago I had the same exact thing happen to me.

It was a case of mistaken identity though.

The gathering I was at had some paid performers to provide for the physical needs of those on The Hill. I was with one of the attendees, and one of the elite mistook me for one of the performers.

I too was told to say nothing, and the randy little rascal was made aware of his error in private.

I could write a book about some of the stuff that went on The Hill. But it would be nothing new. SSDD.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't think he is desperate. I do think that he will play to the crowd. He knows what people want to hear, and he is guaranteed an audience if he gives the people what they want.

I have had long term dealings with con artists. The really good ones will give the patsies what they want, and desert, to keep them coming back. If you know a person is a con man and you believe them, then that is on you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join