It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson-Larry Sinclair Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
For those interested, Tucker Carlson recently dropped his latest interview on "X", with Larry Sinclair, who claims that he engaged in sexual activities with Barack Obama, while both were high on coc aine. Apparently, Obama had such a good time, he showed up for seconds!
Tucker Carlson-Larry Sinclair Interview

I don't know if I believe this guy or not, but he is pretty compelling. It kind of reminds me or the Kay Griggs interview, where the information being discussed is so crazy and repugnant, you just don't want to believe it, but the person delivering it, does not seem crazy, deluded, or otherwise out-of-touch. So it is with this guy, Larry Sinclair. If he's lying, he's pretty convincing. In any case, the explosive interview is worth a watch. I'm curious as to what the ATS concensus is. Is Sinclair credible? His claims would certainly validate a lot of "conspiracy" stuff regarding sexual proclivities and the halls of power.

For those curious about Kay Griggs and the interview I'm referring to, it can be found here:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

I thought Sinclair was very credible to the point that it just confirmed what I had always thought, that Obama was gay and his wife Michael was a tranny. Maybe I have a bias, because I had done a fair bit of research, but still, where are the pregger pictures, do the kids have birth certificates, where are all the law degrees and people that remember them from law school?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
In the Chicagoland area none of these claims are refuted. The “Chicago way” made chumbalones of every Democratic voter in the state of Illinois. If you are from Chicago and know who John Kass is, then you know what a chumbalone is.
If this government and the deep state can assassinate a sitting President in broad daylight in front of thousands of people , then they can surely hide the drug use and the fact that Barrack is bisexual.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

All very valid questions! I don't know if Michelle/Michael is a tranny, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised. It seems kinda strange that Joan Rivers seemed to think so, and after voicing that opinion, was dead a couple of weeks later. I can't help but be reminded of the story relating to this pic:

Like seriously, what is going on? It's like they only recruit sex addicts or something!

TacoLoco75 - I am just dying to know what a chumbalone is!?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The excerpt below will tell you what a chumbalone is. It’s from a piece written by John Kass. I can link the whole article but this excerpt will give you the basics. Lol.

Especially not even a chumbolone.

No kid from Chicago grows up dreaming of being a chumbolone someday. A chumbolone is an idiot, a fool. The word was popularized years ago by a corrupt Chicago cop who served the gangsters in the Chicago Outfit’s Chinatown crew.

During the historic federal trial of Chicago mob bosses on murder and other charges began in 2007, and sent shockwaves through big cities where the Outfit had juice it was revealed. Even chumbolones didn’t want to be known as one.

Chinatown mob boss Frank Calabrese, a murderer and brutal loan shark was in prison talking with his visitor and servant, Chicago police officer Anthony Doyle, also known as Anthony Passafiume, who worked in a critical police bureau, the evidence section. Calabrese was agitated, chatting about using cattle prods on witnesses who might be able to connect him with Outfit hits.

And the cop kept nodding and agreeing with the Chinatown boss. Later, his lawyer asked him why he kept agreeing with Calabrese.

Why?

“I don’t want to look like a ‘chumbolone,’ an idiot,” said Doyle.

“I gave him lip service,” Doyle said of his discussions with the boss. “I didn’t know what he was talking about. I don’t wanna look like a chumbolone, an idiot, stupid,” Doyle said from the witness stand.

Years before, as he’d do bicep curls for all to see in the storefronts on 26th Street to show off his guns, Twan Doyle never thought he’d be associated with a sugar cake.

And that’s how chumbolone was born. I’ve been thinking about selling trademarked baseball caps involving chumbolone and “No Chumbolone.” Matter of fact, the lawyers have done their work and the caps will soon be ready through johnkassnews.com

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
the skum who go to b0hemian gr0ve do not allow w0men there.

yet the attendees 'sure have fun' with the young staff hired to work the event.

this is part of the intitiation.
its in that deniro c-i-a movie, the fems at harrvard do it, then film themselves, then blakmail the guys to do eviil later on once they attain positions of power.

they might be druggged first time they do it, but some obviously get into it.

0bama for sure was playing both sides.
and big michelle's lower hammer can clearly be seen when she dances on elllen.

thats why 0bama's kids are all not hers, they were all surrrogates or probably adopted.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Does anyone have info on Kay Griggs? I see nothing on the web other than this video. I find it fascinating she seemed to be completely scrubbed from the internet.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I can tell you, first hand, there is **** which goes on in DC government which would absolutely blow most people's minds! And, it's not even at the highest levels either. It happens at mid-levels (still upper echelon types (who think they are above the law), but not people you see in the news daily). I had to do some work for NASA in DC years ago, and had to go to a number of big 'committee' meetings with all sorts of well heeled attendees, and some of the **** I saw go down just floored me!

I personally had this one older woman come up to me after a meeting let out and straight up told me, point blank, that I was going to come to her hotel room at a specific time and place and she was going to do (long list of things I can't even begin to say here)...whether I liked it or not! It wasn't an 'ask' either...it was a "threat". If 'we' wanted the testimony we were giving before the FAA and NASA to move any further than those committee meetings, then I was going to do this..."Or Else!"

I am dead serious too! I had no idea who this person even was, but she had bodyguards (presumably secret service) and the whole bit. People were giving this gal wide berth too. And, it was just completely out of the blue, like walking up to a stranger and saying the most sordid thing imaginable. She didn't even try to hide it, no down-low whispers or anything, just walked right up to me and started telling me all this stuff in a normal voice like you'd talk to a person in a business setting. She didn't give a damn if anyone overheard her; she knew no one could do a damn thing about it.

And what shocked me so much about the incident was how casual this woman was about it, like this kind of stuff happened every minute of every day...and I just happened to be the target at that moment on that day. It was F'ing unbelievable! I honestly thought I was in the Twilight Zone for a moment, it was just too stunning to be real.

I was with some pretty high up Volpe Center people at the time, and one of these guys was pretty used to this kind of stuff, so before I could react he pulled me aside and basically told me to keep my mouth shut and some other people would deal with it. And it was like this after every single meeting, all these different people making all these shocking side-arrangements (pay to play kind of stuff) with the most shocking and disturbing conditions imaginable.

I had no idea this kind of stuff went on. It's nauseating in the most extremes of extremes...and I don't get nauseated by much!!!!

ETA - That was/is their "Normal". WOW!

After that experience, nothing surprises me about the goings on in DC anymore!!!
edit on 9/7/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It's all about control FCD. That propositioning you described, is still all about control.

Call it a kink.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Oh, there's no doubt about that at all! It was 100% about control. That didn't stun me nearly as much as the 'terms' of that control. I mean, I could understand if someone walked up to you and told you to pay them a million dollars for some favor, but that's not the kind of stuff going on, not even close. It's the kinkiest, weirdest, most fetish, twisted, sexual fantasy stuff imaginable!

I remember, after that, I got to thinking; I wondered what people lust after when they already have all the money and power in the world? It occurred to me...this was what I observed happening in my incident; this was the 'next level'.

The whole Epstein thing always made perfect sense to me. He fulfilled those twisted fantasies. After the proverbial 'King' wins the PowerBall Lotto for the 10th time, where does the King go to get his jollies, when he can have anything, anything at all?? That's the sick and twisted levels going on in government. That's where the Epstein's come into play.

edit on 9/7/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I remember that Bush was spanking the boys but cant recall on Regan. Now, if you sit back and look at every major Agency or Institution in the country and assume they are indeed sexual deviates at the top then it all adds up.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I'm curious as to what the ATS concensus is. Is Sinclair credible? His claims would certainly validate a lot of "conspiracy" stuff regarding sexual proclivities and the halls of power.

Its reported that he's a convicted felon in three states. He also looks too much of a skank such that I cant vision Obama being hot for him.

Sinclair has a lengthy criminal history, including convictions on forgery, fraud and larceny charges, and has served prison time in Arizona, Florida and Colorado.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They mention his criminal record extensively.

But I'm curious: He has been telling the story since what, 2008?
Has it changed? Or is it still the exact same?

Wouldn't shock me to find out it was true. So many other rumors about him being gay.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Tucker sure is desperate for some attention. You got a wonder why. I mean, isn’t he extremely loaded?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Tucker sure is desperate for some attention. You got a wonder why. I mean, isn’t he extremely loaded?

What’s that got to do with Obama’s gay love life?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WordsAreAvenues
Does anyone have info on Kay Griggs? I see nothing on the web other than this video. I find it fascinating she seemed to be completely scrubbed from the internet.

I haven't heard any information about Kay Griggs thru these years.

This second interview with Jeff Rense is also packed full of her insider information. The first interview is more of her personal story. This is more historical and current events such as who killed Bill Cosby's son and Adams/Jefferson, which needs an explanation since they both died July 4, 1826

Kay Griggs with Rense

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you're familiar with UncoverDC, Tracy Beanz is the chief editor.

She's a very credible journalist and has been doing a great job covering the Missouri v. Biden case about govt forcing social media to censor info about covid, trans stuff, Ukraine, the 2020 election, the laptop etc...

Anyway, she claims to have known Sinclair personally since 2011 and says he is credible.

The only more credible journalist I can think of than Beanz is Glenn Greenwald. So I believe he is legit.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You smell like fear.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

It's like you aren't capable of comprehending current events.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy has been revealed in a newly-redacted 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend.

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the previously-redacted portion of the letter, which was obtained by the New York Post.

I agree, his sex life is whatever, and if he smokes pickles, super for him. But this is something that just came out and is of interest to some. They must not allow you to see anything negative on the news you watch. Unless it's Trump that is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join