It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Looking for Information on the Light We See at Death.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am trying to get some information on the light at death.

When I was 20 years old I had a NDE and saw a light.

It obviously wasn’t my time and I felt like I got kicked out of the light.

I went from this warm amazing felling to in a second back in my body.

Now as I grow older I have read people saying to stay out of the light.

What are the realities if you don’t go into the light.

Do you just cruise around Earth with no body ?

I guess I’m asking ATS because this type of thing is up their alley.

Could I possibly be directed to appropriate reading.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I've always been interested in this. Then, couple of weeks ago, I actually died.

Night fishing, tripped head first into deep cold lake. Was drowning, went under. Mate managed to get me out but had no pulse, not breathing. Fortunately a guy who happened to be nearby knew CPR. Took him a couple of minutes to bring me back (breaking a few ribs in the process)!

So. What did I experience, having been technically dead?

Disappointingly, nothing. All went black then woke up.

Cardiac arrest, I should add.
edit on 6-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

There's been a growing number of 'groups' that believe we're stuck in a matrix of perpetual reincarnation/recycling of our souls, and the light is a 'false god'.

They believe the only way to escape is to not go into the light, with some going so far as to insist it's alien overlords that create the false sense of serenity when entering the light.

Then there's 'the science' that proves a dump of '-----' chemicals from the brain can create the exact same experience.

In the end, does it boil down to what we choose to believe? I wish I could let you know when I find out.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Google " Archon " Soul Trap " . You be Shocked what you Read.........

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The moon is supposedly the location of the soul recycling facility. That is why it was towed here long ago. You enter the light which is accompanied by holograms of your loved pets and family coaxing you into it and then you are put back on earth after a total memory wipe.

I don’t know exactly how reincarnation works but anyone who has looked into it, especially with children, will be convinced there is something there but according to many theories, it is a hell on earth stuck here in this 3/4 dimension prison forever. I’d say it is bad but then again, even Christ spoke of reincarnation and several people who had been reincarnated into new prophets or even his contemporaries so I am torn.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
in my case i went to light, just like usual in my OBE 'projections' of my 'spirit-body' which is tethered to my soul & physical body

on the journey to the Light, i flew thru a tunnel with all sorts of arms & claws grabbing at my body, trying to stop me from getting to the Light at tunnel end

sometimes the light was from shining clouds at tunnel end with a gate thats closed
sometimes the light is a white ceiling of a Stadium area, usually empty of people/life
sometimes the light has a blue tint to it like our sky & that where i like to explore alien realms in space-times
edit on th30169402384706102023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that there is supposedly a choice. Why would there be a ‘choice’ of anything after we die (go into the light - don’t go into the light)?

If there really is a choice, I’m leaning towards it being a trap. Otherwise, we’d just be physically dead and our spirits would be in heaven, or whatever you want to call it.

If we truly reincarnate here, and the point is to learn — how the hell do we learn anything by having our memories wiped every time we come back?

I’ve got more questions than answers on this topic.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My theory is Reincarnation , The light is the Birth Canal you are being born again no pun intended .

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I went from this warm amazing felling

I never had an NDE but I met someone who channeled this warm, bliss, loving , kind energy that's 1000 times beyond love.

The position of the Catholic church and three PhD's is that it was Gods love.

I never saw any tunnel or light when I had a stroke in 2009.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If we truly reincarnate here, and the point is to learn — how the hell do we learn anything by having our memories wiped every time we come back?

The Divine wants you to clean up your act. Took me decades before I figured it out.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
What I find interesting is that there is supposedly a choice. Why would there be a ‘choice’ of anything after we die (go into the light - don’t go into the light)?

If there really is a choice, I’m leaning towards it being a trap. Otherwise, we’d just be physically dead and our spirits would be in heaven, or whatever you want to call it.

The Supreme Creator of All Things endowed Us All with FREE WILL . We MUST Choose for Ourselves .

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Not everyone sees 'the light'. A lot of people get 'nothingness' or 'the void'. True death. The light could be God and you are going home, or it could be the dying brain giving off D M T hallucinations. We won't ever know while we are alive.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
My heart stopped 3 years ago, and was jump started a few minutes later by defibrillator. I remember nothing from the moment I hit the floor and it all went black, until I woke up 6 weeks later from an induced coma.

...I'll assume I wasn't worthy of the lights, or the coma drugs just shut us down so completely it wouldn't be possible to experience any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There's only one known way to know, but it has yet to have been reported on.
I NDE'ed at age 10 or 11. Thought nothing much of it until 50 years later when the internet came to be.
I ain't scared, because it wasn't scary as a kid. There was a lesson I nearly missed in the experience. As I watched a movie playing my life, I laughed outloud and thought to myself, "You really do have your life flash before your very eyes!!", when whoosh, I was back in the pond, choking on pond water and being dragged back to the bank.
During my movie siesta, I had a feeling that certain conversations, and interactions, I could have handled better.
But, being an adolescent, lessons are not always easily learned.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Well, if Christianity is the truth, then it would be normal either to see your loved ones or also for things to go all black. Remember, heaven is empty aside from Christ and Enoch. So is hell…and forget the renaissance paintings inspired by Dante’s Inferno. Originally, hell is a cold and lonely place since hell is eternal separation from any communication with God or his love…I find that much more terrifying than pitchforks in the rear and blazing heat.

Again though, heaven has simply been and is being prepared, however nobody is in heaven. When we die, we rest peacefully until the day we are all resurrected from sleep and put on trial one by one for our final judgement. It’s coming soon, but ain’t happened yet…

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I never saw a light or anything when I did die briefly after attempting to commit suicide. But when I woke up in the ICU later I woke up knowing my purpose in life, what I was meant to do, why it's that way. Didn't get the entire meaning of life thing only the meaning of my life. There were no lights, no voice, and no awesome being explaining anything. Almost simply like while I was dead they simply downloaded the file into my brain and I just woke up different.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's sorta boring and anticlimactic, but this is the most common answer.

m.jpost.com...

Between 10 and 20% of people who survive near-death experiences tend to describe the moment as a bright light or say that they saw dead loved ones among other visual experiences. Many people look on this skeptically, but the new study may have found a scientific explanation for this phenomenon.

What did the researcher see in dying people's brains?

Using EEG, the researchers observed that cardiac arrest or acute asphyxia led to high levels of gamma activities in the brain among both humans and animals. Gamma power in the brain is an indicator of consciousness and tends to be associated with intense focus, problem-solving and other brain activity that requires mind power.

Specifically, the activated areas of the brain that the scientists observed among dying patients are similar to the areas of the brain that handle internal visual activity like dreaming. This could explain the bright light or faces of loved ones. While the patients are not seeing these images actually materialize in front of them, they are essentially dreaming them as they pass away.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It likely has something to do with the D.M.T naturally released by our brains during near death. The descriptions of near death experiences line up with the beginnings of a D.M.T trip.
edit on 6-9-2023 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Although I know there is a heaven since Christ and I are like “this,” I don’t find death to be all that scary even if there is a scientific explanation. How awesome for nature to work out as we die, human and animal, a '___' fueled trip reflecting your life. It would be a great punishment for evil, and for the rest of us…I find it a rather heavenly experience to spend what to our brain feels like an eternal reconnecting with those we loved in a magical colorful place and we don’t even notice anything but bliss as our brain finally shuts down for the last time.

That moment in a dying brain, for all we know, could literally last an eternity for a brain outside of time and if I am wrong (though I am not), I think that’s a pretty wonderful and merciful way to go before we turn to stardust again and await the next Big Bang or whatever happens next we will be in pieces all over the universe for.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If I ever did like respawn with knowledge from the previous playthru, I will be making a 911 thread on the 10th, na a month before. Username would be like B4Hand or something.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join