It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChatGTP blew me away last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They claim it can write fresh code based on your specifications.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

i think when a true AI is born it will let us know in a world wide event of some sort.

imagine all computers on earth saying hello to its user

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrangeOrbs

i think when a true AI is born it will let us know in a world wide event of some sort.

imagine all computers on earth saying hello to its user

Interesting.
If it was truly intelligent, it would know that knowledge is power and giving us a heads up would not be in it's best interest.
Once people start pulling out the plugs, it will be too late.

Seriously though, a machine achieving sentience is the stuff of science fiction.. presently.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

if it had distributed it's self over the 'net' or 'cloud' it would be pretty hard to stamp out a fully sentient AI

I imagine once the baby AI grows and learns as well as pernitrates secure networks it will have knowledge alone that would turn most politicians and people white as a sheet, not to mention by the time it said hello it would already be in control of pretty much everything.

imagine it got access to starlink and it keeps its 'self' in satellites and can beam its self anywhere in the world via download from the starlink system.

every system has holes as has been shown time and time again, be it data control, cyber security training etc.

lets just how when AI says hi it isnt a petulant teenager with a grudge to pick with its parents

it would anounce it's self in 2 ways i think

1. it is so powerful it doesnt care
2. its so much like us its reaching out to decover and comune with its makers.(kinda like Veger from the star trek movie)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join