It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Baphomet an esoteric representation of Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Nathan-D
I can only imagine with the level of scholarship required to put this well researched piece together… you realize essential context is undoubtedly missing for 99.99% of the world. I have come to believe it does more damage than good, too broach these topics in an open forum, but I do appreciate a few new avenues of study afforded through your OP. Impressive.
Thanks. It took quite a lot of research to put the article together. For anyone who may want to read my same article with links and pictures, the link is below.

chipstero7.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Wow, that’s great, I really like how you argued for baphomot being Jesus, how you explained and reasoned it out but
Maybe you should argue explain and reason that baphomot isn’t Jesus and see where that gets you
Just that there are some very large holes in your reasoning and I can only think you deliberately overlooked them
I found that many of the figures that Baphomet is linked to, be that Harpocrates, Abraxas, and Mithra, can all be linked back to Jesus. Though you are right of course, an argument could reasonably be made that Baphomet is not Jesus.
edit on 5-9-2023 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Baphomet is a representation of Holy Demon Spirit, the unforgiving spirit who possesses Christians. Acts 2:38 is a false gospel. New Covenant is New World Order. Indwelling is pedophilia. Trunanashabadepressure is Tongues. Pray Without Ceasing is a new yoke of bondage. Law/grace is false grace. Baptism is Baphomet. FJB & FHG.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join