It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now it is right in your face

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: DavidsHope

I appreciate you posting this, and I do not say this to demean you or your post, but …

Many of us knew this since at least 2020.

We tried to warn people, to sound an alarm, and we were shouted down, called names, mocked.

For us, this is just old news.

So true. I did experience all this but had an interesting experience during the trucker protests when I stopped to talk to some protesters... I understood this issues, and had since day one, but was absolutely broadsided by them trying to get me on board. They were frantic that I understand and didnt hear me agreeing even.

Taking a mental step backwards to take it all in, it did sound loony because instead of sticking to our fundamental freedoms they went of on conspiracy tangents and in that I understood why those who have their heads in the sand cannot come to grips with this as the sheer amount of information about the corruption is so vast.

Most of us have been on this path to understanding for decades and could pass an exam on it but most people are still learning to read and write so it is meaningless and frustrating to them, to use a crappy analogy.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is there anywhere we can see the original video?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Instagram

Dr. Meryl Nass is the speaker in this video. She is summarizing the new treaty proposed by the World Health Organization. If passed, it will supersede the sovereignty of nations, effectively giving control to the director of the WHO.

Dr. Nass was stripped of her medical license for speaking out and now must undergo neuropsych exam for her claims about the virus.

The more you know!

♻️@garyjones.23

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

When I was a young boy my mother was a born again Christian, still is. She bought alot of end of the world type books. One of them in particular I remember reading (this was late 1970's) and from my memory that book stated all of what we are seeing right now would happen. COntrol through computers (internet), control through epidemic (COVID), control through communism (woke marxism), control of economy through "mark of the beast" (national digital currency).

At the time I believed all of it to be impossible, but here we are. I looked for the book at her house recently and could not find it. Maybe she loaned it to someone and never got it back. She is almost 80 now so she doesnt remember.

I had a book about Native American wisdom and prophecies that I wish I still had. I had it in the early 80s, and I believe it was published in the mid 70s. In one of the prophecies, a tribal Holy Man said that when his children grew up, there would be a 'net' around the world. The men that built it thought it would be a great accomplishment, but it would end up trapping them, like a spider's web. People thought the idea of a giant net was very strange. When asked how it was possible, he replied that you won't see it. It will be invisible. Sounds a lot like wi fi.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I love to tell them about it! It scares them. I know they go and check it out online.

one of my nephews was a woke libtard when young. use to get madder than hell at me at sunday diners when i'd tell him that sh@@ he was eating up was designed to control him. he'd get pissed off at me and start yelling, fights broke out a couple of times, and he quit coming to family diners if he knew i was gonna be there.

over time as he got older and had to face real life in the world seeing how blanked up everything is. then coming home in the evenings suffering the net, he found a out different.

problem is his tin foil hat is about 2 sizes to small, and now everything is a conspiracy and gets madder than hell with me and his dad when we tell it's not, and sure enough we've all but came to blows and he stopped coming to get togethers if he knew i was going to be there. not so bad now he's learned a little bit and has some discernment, but still grabs at some stuff that's just normal common everyday occurrences swearing it's the mongers trying to take control.

i just keep my mouth shut and let him go on, but sometimes i have to tell him he full of sh@@.

edit on 29-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A lot of it depends on HOW you talk about it. The difference between perceived as crazy or not is articulation. If you can't, then you haven't made sense of it to yourself yet. There's also the matter of conversational courtesy, knowing when and when not to broach the subject and to whom. The more educated people are, the more brainwashed they are and it helps to know your audience.

Bring it up every time they talk about sports or politics, maybe they'll put two and two together and you won't have to indulge their BS anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You guys have no idea how many people I can no longer speak with -
It's as if they are wandering through life with blinders on, and see / hear nothing of what is going on.
For the life of me, I cannot understand their la-di-da attitude, as if everything is fine.
The only thing they will say is always the same - negativity towards Republicans, and that's it.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Sounds like Hopi, or maybe Navajo. It's a common pueblo theme.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

When I bring this stuff up at a family/social gathering, I get called a conspiracy theorist, and get strange sideways looks. The fact that people are oblivious to this subject is nearly as disturbing as the subject itself.

A person is typically good. People in groups go bad in a lot of different ways.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
It's as if they are wandering through life with blinders on, and see / hear nothing of what is going on.
For the life of me, I cannot understand their la-di-da attitude, as if everything is fine.
The only thing they will say is always the same - negativity towards Republicans, and that's it.

this is probably due to the fact that many people do not have the time or do not want to watch crude youtube videos all day, because they have a life, children, family, work, friends, hobbies, voluntary activities, social activities, engage themselves politically, do sports, love, read, travel the world, get to know other cultures, maybe simply do not want to be paranoid and full of fear and delusions. this "i am enlightened and all others are stupid" is as old as mankind and nowadays rather something for psychologists. my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeirHeart

A lot of it depends on HOW you talk about it. The difference between perceived as crazy or not is articulation. If you can't, then you haven't made sense of it to yourself yet. There's also the matter of conversational courtesy, knowing when and when not to broach the subject and to whom. The more educated people are, the more brainwashed they are and it helps to know your audience.

Bring it up every time they talk about sports or politics, maybe they'll put two and two together and you won't have to indulge their BS anymore.

Nah, there are people out there so needful of being “on the good team of beautiful people” that they will believe anything and do anything to feel like they’re on the team.
They’ll never have the character to admit if they’ve been wrong, will spout the same lies for 50-75 years.

So no, not anybody else’s fault or responsibility.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

I call them the "pretend perfect people" they're the most dangerous to individual freedom because they're the most easily brainwashed. You're not going to unbrainwash them, instead focus on understanding what's happening to YOU and why.

Two very powerful gods are about to go to war, and sides are forming depending on which God you follow... the God of Life or the God of Death. If you're still under the impression what we're doing here is Life, you're following Saturn, aka the "Synagogue of Satan"... death worshipers.

Will you follow your intuition or intellect thru the trying times ahead? That's what's being decided right now, in all of us.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You missed the point, it's not for them... it's for YOU!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

this is probably due to the fact that many people do not have the time or do not want to watch crude youtube videos all day, because they have a life, children, family, work, friends, hobbies, voluntary activities, social activities, engage themselves politically, do sports, love, read, travel the world, get to know other cultures, maybe simply do not want to be paranoid and full of fear and delusions. this "i am enlightened and all others are stupid" is as old as mankind and nowadays rather something for psychologists. my opinion.

Yet they do grocery shopping each week and have to notice the horrendous inflation, along with paying jacked up gas prices, ignore the open border allowing thousands of illegals running into our country daily, are allowing their children's education to be altered, and on and on.
Do you really think that I do not have a life, because I am busier now than ever. I am also married, and my husband feels exactly the same.
I think you are ignoring too much, open your eyes once in a while.
Paranoia? LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeirHeart

I call them the "pretend perfect people" they're the most dangerous to individual freedom because they're the most easily brainwashed. You're not going to unbrainwash them, instead focus on understanding what's happening to YOU and why.

Not trying to unbrainwash anyone, just cannot bear to listen to the blather of 'everything's wonderful', it makes no sense to me.
I'm sure this was going on one hundred years ago, all across Europe. The beginnings of trouble, with not enough people watching / listening.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think that a point to recognize here is that the points listed in the OP parrot the points made in the video which parrot the points made by the woman in the video clips, one N Nass
So we have N Nass, a well known antivaxer being held up as an authority by a Maga man doing a podcast being held up as some form of authority by our OP. All repeating and repeating the same mantra. Our OP at least has the credibility to point out that M Nass is NOT a voice for the WHO but rather a critic of the WHO.

However this point in the original post is not supported by anything in the original post.

W H O Admits To Destroying Free Speech, Human Rights, And Forced Mandates

I was open to reading or hearing the WHO overtly announce those directives that the string of parroted points suggested however found no truth to that assertion what so ever. The Who, at least from information presented in this thread did NOT admit to destroying free speech, human rights, and forced mandates.

Anyone wishing to educate us further, please reply with links to where the WHO has admitted to these plans.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Nobody gets that more than me, I've been fighting the death cult for decades. All I'm saying is focus your energy on YOU, don't waste it on them.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sadly I know what you mean!
My family are the same,not interested and oblivious!
It is this attitude that gives the wef their opportunity and power,the people are so distracted with rubbish TV and media they are brainwashed and unable to comprehend it happening.
Until it "Has"!!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

Yet they do grocery shopping each week and have to notice the horrendous inflation, along with paying jacked up gas prices, ignore the open border allowing thousands of illegals running into our country daily, are allowing their children's education to be altered, and on and on.
Do you really think that I do not have a life, because I am busier now than ever. I am also married, and my husband feels exactly the same.
I think you are ignoring too much, open your eyes once in a while.
Paranoia? LOL

unfortunately, i am one of those who hang around here and in similar forums, study twitter and youtube and realize with growing bewilderment how profoundly destructive the propaganda machinery of radical forces can turn reasonable people into psychotic ones. it is about taking away people's trust in state institutions, science, art ... there is a good saying: fear eats the soul. i still believe in the good in people, because we are social beings by nature. but evil is also part of us.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hopi prophecy and the days of the Blue Star Kachina .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join