It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now it is right in your face

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am DAndrew of DavidsHope. I have been silent for far too long. But this cannot be ignored
I did an extensive search to see if this had been posted anywhere, but
did not find it. If it has please do what is right for this thread

I have never tried to insert a youtube video and if I fail perhaps one of you could bring it
up for me. I will try.

So up until recently the WEF had an agenda they were working on that was not so obvious except to those willing to dig a little to find it. But no longer. Now it is right in your face.
Nothing hidden, they plan to:
1. Use pandemic to exert total control not of just a few countries, but the entire world.
2. They will control the digital world completely.
3. The will control your money, and what you buy.
4. They will watch everything you do. You buy. Control what you say. And even what you think.
They will control every aspect of your life, and now you can hear Them Say It.
Straight from the horses mouth. And note that from another thread today I learned of the new variant of Covid. It has a codename. Eris. The Goddess in Greek and Roman worship. AKA a Demon. No longer named after greek letters but demons. But that is a tangent.
We can no longer ignore the signs of what is coming. Some of it is already here.
If a thread is present on this I defer to it, I could not find it. So I am sorry, but we need to know this.
W H O Admits To Destroying Free Speech, Human Rights, And Forced Mandates

if it doesn't work here is the url
youtube.com...
edit on 29-8-2023 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

This woman speaking is Merle Nass. She is a physician who is speaking about what the who is doing and going to do. She is against it so please do not think this Dr is speaking positive for these things. In fact they may try to stop her from speaking in the future. What she says is what the WHO is planning and also has done
edit on 29-8-2023 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

When I bring this stuff up at a family/social gathering, I get called a conspiracy theorist, and get strange sideways looks. The fact that people are oblivious to this subject is nearly as disturbing as the subject itself.

edit on 29-8-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Perhaps you can convince them to watch this video. They say it themselves. No longer a comspiracy theory. This makes it real.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

They are no longer referred to as conspiracy theories....

Today we call them spoiler alerts....👍

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Same. Even if I present a video with evidence to them, they just instantly (without watching it) dismiss it.
They will sink with the rest of us . At least we tried. I'm not bothering with family/what are friends? anymore .

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Cole...doesn't that define us all as ATS'?👍

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

They will sitck there heads in the sand , just like some posters here do .
Once the reality sets in for them it will be too late.

We need to all be non-compliant with this new 'variant' for starters.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Speaking to this, I remember : "We can't choose our families, but you can choose your friends".

And..
"Family...will screw you worse than friends will"!

God bless ya CY...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Cole...doesn't that define us all as ATS'?👍
Did you watch the video? Why are you proud of shutting down truth speakers? You seem proud to defend these psychopatic WHO/WEF a**holes, but it will be you one day as well who will be shut down.
We are the 99% , doesn't matter if you're 'left' or 'right' , truthseeker or truthdenier, they will shut us all down one way or another , so we have no voice at all (they will demand 100% compliance , like a chained animal ). 100% compliance the rest of your days, no say in anything at all ever! Nobody can keep that up, we are not prisoners but will be treated worse than the worst prisoners the rest of our days some day , if we don't all unite now.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think Mysterioustranger was commiserating with you, Ancientlight.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I appreciate you posting this, and I do not say this to demean you or your post, but …

Many of us knew this since at least 2020.

We tried to warn people, to sound an alarm, and we were shouted down, called names, mocked.

For us, this is just old news.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

ok, he mostly doesn't . So it's hard to know anymore. I expect negativity most of the time , also on here.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I posted a topic recently about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

When I bring this stuff up at a family/social gathering, I get called a conspiracy theorist, and get strange sideways looks. The fact that people are oblivious to this subject is nearly as disturbing as the subject itself.

i've always come here for the more believable take on events.. from family to the taxi driver, to work colleagues to the server in the local fish and chip shop they're always far more conspiracy minded than I am, and I know I am conspiracy minded, one of the interesting historical views is how normalised conspiracies get when you're heading towards major social change, think the conspiracies people believed during the english civil wars or French revolution, even now some people still believe the lords had a right to have sex with a servants bride and the lord not be poisoned or stabbed in their sleep

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

never talk tin foil hat wearing right wing whackado NWO, Ilumanti, Skul and Bones,CFR, WEF stuff at family get togathers.
fist fights might break out and some will dis own you for a while if you do, some may never come to one agiain if they know your going to be there.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: nugget1

ok, he mostly doesn't . So it's hard to know anymore. I expect negativity most of the time , also on here.

Life tends to give us exactly what we expect. I expect to have a pleasant day, every day; some days it takes a lot more effort to stay in my 'happy place' than other days.

I hope you have a fantastic day filled with peace and that you notice all the good things life still has to offer.

The fires in our area have destroyed thousands of acres, cost three lives so far and displaced hundreds of people whos' homes burned, but the firefighters are getting a handle on it and there's rain in the forecast.

That's the positive note I'm starting my day on so I can get out of my head and not nurture all the negativity that goes along with such life tragedies. It's a start, and I expect more good things to happen as the day goes on, like maybe I'll have enough energy to do a load of laundry.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

When I was a young boy my mother was a born again Christian, still is. She bought alot of end of the world type books. One of them in particular I remember reading (this was late 1970's) and from my memory that book stated all of what we are seeing right now would happen. COntrol through computers (internet), control through epidemic (COVID), control through communism (woke marxism), control of economy through "mark of the beast" (national digital currency).

At the time I believed all of it to be impossible, but here we are. I looked for the book at her house recently and could not find it. Maybe she loaned it to someone and never got it back. She is almost 80 now so she doesnt remember.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Exactly! This is such a massive problem. People can find the issues and info only if they know something is wrong. Everyone I know is oblivious because the path to understanding is being hidden and those who speak out have been on the path so long that all that they try to explain fall on deaf ears and to ridicule. What pisses me off so much is that millions of innocent people are being duped. They are not stupid, but probably have been far too busy juggling life in the rat race with jobs, kids, survival to have noticed these policies sneaking up on us. A smaller percentage understand, another group of over the top liberal minds promote it, but the vast bulk of society is oblivious.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

They are not stupid, but probably have been far too busy juggling life in the rat race with jobs, kids, survival to have noticed these policies sneaking up on us.

what's the saying i've heard on here, and the sheeple say baahh,

Hopelessly passing your time in the grassland away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
You better watch out
There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise

edit on 29-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

never talk tin foil hat wearing right wing whackado NWO, Ilumanti, Skul and Bones,CFR, WEF stuff at family get togathers.
fist fights might break out and some will dis own you for a while if you do, some may never come to one agiain if they know your going to be there.

I love to tell them about it! It scares them. I know they go and check it out online.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join