It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baal's Gate Goes On World Tour.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: quintessentone

It is also named Palmyra Arch of Triumph - Is it too far a stretch that the Romans' triumph over the Parthians (Iranians) might have something to do with it?

That could be it.

Some Christians believe the arch is a spiritual gateway where all who pass through will be under it's influence

The gate wasn't even part of the temple. Any doorway, archway, passage is a gateway from one place to another. The overly pious should avoid all of those just to feel safe.

I seem to remember reading that the arch indeed was not part of the temple because people made their way to the arch simply to walk through it for their belief in it being a spiritual gateway.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

people made their way to the arch simply to walk through it for their belief in it being a spiritual gateway

If people want to think that then they will think that.

I think that my greatest revelatory experience occurred in a doorway, in a regular old apartment, not dedicated to any military victory or particular deity. And no pilgrimage was required.
edit on 25-8-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

people made their way to the arch simply to walk through it for their belief in it being a spiritual gateway

If people want to think that then they will think that.

I think that my greatest revelatory experience occurred in a doorway, in a regular old apartment, not dedicated to any military victory or particular deity. And no pilgrimage was required.

The same happened to me when house hunting, could not get past the door's threshold. What's your story?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What's your story?

I was attempting to reconcile Christian past, ancient Greek gods, and shamanistic paths. It all showed up in my apartment. When I attempted to equate Dionysus as a type of Christ, he rejected the notion.

That was almost 30 years ago. There was nothing Christian about it. There was no connection to any Christian theme. The closest was Chiron, who according to some, gave up his chance to be an immortal, and gave it over to Prometheus.

The notion of personal salvation and personal immortality therefore is foreign to me. I am therefore in no way Christian, as confirmed and testified to by the Gods.

And it's taken me these almost 30 years to articulate it in those words.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What's your story?

I was attempting to reconcile Christian past, ancient Greek gods, and shamanistic paths. It all showed up in my apartment. When I attempted to equate Dionysus as a type of Christ, he rejected the notion.

That was almost 30 years ago. There was nothing Christian about it. There was no connection to any Christian theme. The closest was Chiron, who according to some, gave up his chance to be an immortal, and gave it over to Prometheus.

The notion of personal salvation and personal immortality therefore is foreign to me. I am therefore in no way Christian, as confirmed and testified to by the Gods.

And it's taken me these almost 30 years to articulate it in those words.

One convenient way to absolve yourself of needing personal salvation is to take on the belief that 'all is one' and the one is the omnipotent God, and the omnipotent God has preordained every action and reaction we will ever experience, or think we have free will over. We are just passengers on the ride, so enjoy the ride.

As for personal immortality I suppose that is yet to be experience or revealed to us.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that it is evil to redirect in threads, but
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is the best I've come up with.
I'm not likely to change my views.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that it is evil to redirect in threads, but
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is the best I've come up with.
I'm not likely to change my views.

Sure, but we were discussing crossing the arch of palmyra to elicit spirituality so a natural progression to personal experiences crossing doorway arches, yes? no?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes.
If compared with Christian Baptism, as an external physical sign or seal of an inward change. Rite of passage. The external by itself is nothing. It must be in harmony with intent.

en.wikipedia.org...
I have no idea what intent people have with regards to that gate. I don't know what they expect.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yes.
If compared with Christian Baptism, as an external physical sign or seal of an inward change. Rite of passage. The external by itself is nothing. It must be in harmony with intent.

en.wikipedia.org...
I have no idea what intent people have with regards to that gate. I don't know what they expect.

As per your source:

In mythology and religion or esoteric lore liminality can include such realms as Purgatory or Da'at, which, as well as signifying liminality, some theologians deny actually existing, making them, in some cases, doubly liminal. "Between-ness" defines these spaces. For a hotel worker (an insider) or a person passing by with disinterest (a total outsider), the hotel would have a very different connotation. To a traveller staying there, the hotel would function as a liminal zone, just as "doors and windows and hallways and gates frame...the definitively liminal condition".

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I know a great deal of the pagan gods. None of them exist. But people just have to have a god to touch and worship. That is what this is.

I trust everyone is aware that the fire is about the children. The innocent.
Passing your children through the fire. What mother or father would ever allow their child to be burned on an altar to a god that has never done anything for them?
What parent would ever do such a thing.
That is what this god is...represents...and the arch is the entrance to the evil that brings this thing about.
Best stay away from this in every way you can. There is a God who would never do this thing or require it, but people refuse to believe in him choosing instead to believe in wood, stone, and stars. Stay away from Baal you nations. Nothing good can come of it.
And still the nations march through the arch into "freedom"? Yea Right

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidsHope
I know a great deal of the pagan gods. None of them exist. But people just have to have a god to touch and worship. That is what this is.

I trust everyone is aware that the fire is about the children. The innocent.
Passing your children through the fire. What mother or father would ever allow their child to be burned on an altar to a god that has never done anything for them?
What parent would ever do such a thing.
That is what this god is...represents...and the arch is the entrance to the evil that brings this thing about.
Best stay away from this in every way you can. There is a God who would never do this thing or require it, but people refuse to believe in him choosing instead to believe in wood, stone, and stars. Stay away from Baal you nations. Nothing good can come of it.
And still the nations march through the arch into "freedom"? Yea Right

I am trying to ascertain if this arch (Phoenicians) was actually the gateway to the temple to do these horrific rituals in what is now Syria? I think the people that did these evil rituals were located closer to the locations of the Hebrews (in the Bible).
edit on q00000011831America/Chicago5959America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

Passing your children through the fire.

Can you cite sources, other than polemic(against), what this means?
Zoroastrians have fire temples.

Anti - Christianity polemics accused Christians of canabalism(Eucharis), Incest (community of brothers and sisters), and probably more. Is baptism of children (passing through water) drowning of children?

I have yet to read a description of this rite written by an ancient Ba'al worshipper.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

If anyone thinks this type of thing is interesting...you need to check out the books by Jonathan Cahn. I would suggest the Harbinger, and the Harbinger 11, then the Oracle...Someone told me about his books and I was blown away with all the stuff he talks about.

Whether or not it's ALL real or true - not sure I am convinced yet, but I did do some research on a few things he said and they were accurate. Guessing it would take months to look up every little thing he alludes to, but he might be on to something.

He mentions the baal gate in the books as well, and it's connection to what's going on in the USA. I don't trust Mr. Cahn's validity yet, but I plan to read the books anyway because the information is intriguing.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

If anyone thinks this type of thing is interesting...you need to check out the books by Jonathan Cahn. I would suggest the Harbinger, and the Harbinger 11, then the Oracle...Someone told me about his books and I was blown away with all the stuff he talks about.

Whether or not it's ALL real or true - not sure I am convinced yet, but I did do some research on a few things he said and they were accurate. Guessing it would take months to look up every little thing he alludes to, but he might be on to something.

He mentions the baal gate in the books as well, and it's connection to what's going on in the USA. I don't trust Mr. Cahn's validity yet, but I plan to read the books anyway because the information is intriguing.

*was just reading an older article about this subject and it looks like the book "Paradigm" by Mr. Cahn discusses the arch in great detail sounds like. Just an FIY

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Clearly the world tour, the significant dates, the power centres, the world leadership meetings - none of it is coincidental. Coincidences don't exist at the best of times, and the way they've trotted this replica around like that is extremely telling. I'm of the mindset that it is a power grab, an apportioning of the world under those who have been selected to rule on behalf of the hidden masters.

Dark times indeed.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Are we talking Canaanite Ba'al (Hadad), the monolatrous Phoenician Ba'al, the later King Ba'al (Bael) of The Psuedomonarchia Daemonum, or the not at all ripped off Ars Goetia (Lesser Key of Solomon) version?

Do you know mate I have absolutely no idea but appreciate the info.

Suppose religions can sometimes get pretty wishy-washy when it comes to borrowing from (and blending in) with other existing belief structures and deity aspects.

Also suppose one should never underestimate the propensity for some cult members to not really care about factual historical info and just believe things 'for the sake of it'.

Maybe, if there are child sacrificing Baal worshippers running around they really don't give a toss.

• "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

Link

Still, which demonized version is the worlds secret cabal secretly worshipping?

Would say for the sake of argument the videos in the first post are dealing with archeological findings at the Phoenician colony of Carthage and 'The Act Of Laughing' although I could of course be very wrong.

It would be weird for a depopulation cult to exalt the one time God of fertility..

Don't think anyone's mentioned depopulation on this thread but suppose there is the mystery of the 'fifty percent' decline in global sperm count over the last 57 Years to consider.

Would also say UNESCO's involvement in all these Baal shenanigans is noteworthy as their founder Julian Huxley openly promotes the pseudoscience of eugenics 'to make the unthinkable thinkable again' (11:20).

Also, as well as fertility wasn't the Phoenician Baal also the god of weather?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

That second video you posted invoked horrible and lasting disturbing graphic images in my mind. Did you notice the host's body language as he was describing how they sacrificed children and the non-consensual sexual abuse acts to Baal, he was visibly disturbed.

Do you mean this video mate?

If so then yes incredibly disturbing stuff - thought he made an interesting point about Christianity, Judaism and Islam around 26:40.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Also, as well as fertility wasn't the Phoenician Baal also the god of weather?

Rain and fertility I believe.

However those two were enough for the Inca's to sacrifice their children to their Gods for the same needs for all to survive. Sorry to stray a little but how do we know the child sacrifices from those that worshipped Baal were born of evil will?

Juan de Betanzos, 1551

Human nature would not allow them to kill their own children … if they did not expect some reward for what they were doing or if they did not believe that they were sending their children to a better place.

www.theguardian.com...

This is what the arch symbolized to some or all and why they are resurrecting it in various locations around the world:

“Monuments, as embodiments of history, religion, art and science, are significant and complex repositories of cultural narratives,” he explained. “No one should consider for one second giving terrorists the power to delete such objects from our collective cultural record.”

www.cnn.com...#:~:text=Palmyra's%20ancient%20Triumphal%20Arch%2C%20destroyed,resur rected%20in%20London's%20Trafalgar%20square.
edit on q00000014831America/Chicago0505America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Clearly the world tour, the significant dates, the power centres, the world leadership meetings - none of it is coincidental. Coincidences don't exist at the best of times, and the way they've trotted this replica around like that is extremely telling..

Appreciate the post mate and yes it does all seem one big rather fantastical coincidence.

Remember once posting this audio secretly recorded at a S+B initiation a few years back - don't know if they're fans of Baal (or Molech) either but it certainly sounds a bit dodgy.

Well yes that's the official narrative mentioned in the first post mate but thanks for the input and posting that CNN article - interestingly enough CNN did sponsor the 'World Government Summit' back in 2017 where Baal's Arch was presented at the opening ceremony.

1:45

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
youtu.be...

I’ve read his books and compared them to the Old Testament and the New scripture and the ancient writings he sites. Johnathon Cahn has the most complete knowledge of the subject that I have found. According to him, the Ba’als are all the same pagan god that manifests himself differently to different cultures. The same as Moloch and Ishtar do. The three of them make the unholy trinity and all three are demons and always have been. That is why Jesus exercised them and ended child sacrifice. That practice and the worshipping of the rewards of this world, which Ba’al wants us to do, have returned to prominence because we have turned away from God as a society. His books are very detailed and it might take some time but verifying what he writes about it worth the effort. I realized I was living according to Ba’al and Ishtar only after learning more about them. I immediately returned to the one true God, Jesus of Nazareth.
edit on 26-8-2023 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join