It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baal's Gate Goes On World Tour.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Following on from this..

World Government Summit Brings Together Top Globalists Under Baal’s Arch

The World Government Summit in the United Arab Emirates brought together leading globalists, communists, and crony capitalists under a replica of the Arch of the Temple of Baal

Looks like Baal's Gate has been on a global whirlwind tour lol.

A bit too overtly religious for me but thought this chap raised some interesting points.

Timing seems to be a thing (especially in London) and apparently due to 'outrage' in New York they had to change the name to the 'Palmyra Gate'.

Apparently It even turned up as the opening attraction at Italy's 'G7' meeting.

edit on 24-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Right at the start of the video, he suggests we look up Beltane, well I did and...

This festival is often commemorated with bonfires, maypoles, dancing, and performing fertility rituals. Beltane is a Celtic word, meaning “the fires of Bel.” Bel, likely referred to the Celtic sun god, Belenus. The Celts used to light two bonfires because they believed it would purify themselves, as well as increase their fertility. They would pass cattle between the two fires, with the belief that it would purify the cattle, and ensure the fertility of the herd. Although this is not a ritual that is practiced now, modern pagans still light bonfires and practice fertility rituals on this day.

www.bpl.org...#:~:text=This%20festival%20is%20often%20commem orated,the%20Celtic%20sun%20god%2C%20Belenus.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes and The Wickerman is my favourite film (original version).

Forget the Pagans (of which I respect as much as all the other positive ones) -apparently the date also has legitimate connotations to Baal.

Are you just using Wiki again?

What did you think to the World Government Summit or the other content (assuming you watched it)?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Yes and The Wickerman is my favourite film (original version).

Forget the Pagans (of which I respect as much as all the other positive ones) -apparently the date also has legitimate connotations to Baal.

Are you just using Wiki again?

What did you think to the World Government Summit or the other content (assuming you watched it)?

I watched a summary and how many world leaders do you think will give up their personal power to a world governing body? None, would be my first guess.

I'm just trying to figure out interpretations from Beltane to Bel to Baal, and then to Palmyra.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on q00000003831America/Chicago2424America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Fair enough - do me a favour, watch the entire content and give me your objective opinion on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Fair enough - do me a favour, watch the entire content and give me your objective opinion on it.

You are asking a lot. lol

ETA:

Several religions used the idol's name because Baal means Lord. Babylonians referred to Baal as Marduck.

writingforjesus.com...

Many Christians see the arch as a spiritual gateway and others see the arch's resurgence as symbolic of the antichrist's imminent arrival in Jerusalem to create a one-world government.

writingforjesus.com...

So if we identify who specifically is erecting the arches then we can know their reasons depending on their interpretations and beliefs pertaining to the arch.

It interesting, however, that a one-world government can only be created by the antichrist in some people's minds.

And, of course, Marduck...

His temple, the famous ziggurat described by Herodotus, is considered the model for the biblical Tower of Babel. The Greeks associated him with Zeus and the Romans with Jupiter. He is depicted as a human in royal robes, carrying a snake-dragon and a spade

westportlibrary.libguides.com...#:~:text=Marduk%2C%20Chief%20God%20of%20Babylon&text=His%20temple%2C%20the%20famous%20ziggurat,snake%2Ddra gon%20and%20a%20spade.
edit on q00000020831America/Chicago1414America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This looks like it's from May of 2017 or earlier.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are the one taking time to type out replies to a thread on a subforum dealing with 'conspiracies in religion' - never forget that.

At least view the content before replying lol.

originally posted by: IndieA

Yes mate the first paragraph describes opening events at the 2017 'World Government Summit' in Dubai.

The 2023 version featured such people as the WEF's Klaus Schwab, the WHO's Tedros Ghebreyesus and the IMF's Kristalina Georgieva.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You are the one taking time to type out replies to a thread on a subforum dealing with 'conspiracies in religion' - never forget that.

At least view the content before replying lol.

originally posted by: IndieA

Yes mate the first paragraph describes opening events at the 2017 'World Government Summit' in Dubai.

The 2023 version featured such people as the WEF's Klaus Schwab, the WHO's Tedros Ghebreyesus and the IMF's Kristalina Georgieva.

I am still trying to work out the complexities of the arch because it was used spiritually and religiously by so many different peoples. See my ETA above.

Also I think it's a big stretch from Beltane to Baal and in New York I believe the 'freedom' symbolism came from ISIS destroying the original Arch of Palmyra, so to me it's symbolic to resurrect that which ISIS destroys.
edit on q00000029831America/Chicago1111America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well thanks for the reply mate and he does address that in the original video.

Believe me I think it all needs further (impartial) investigation but what he's saying about locations does appear to be correct.

Certainly thought it was worth a thread so we can all get to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well thanks for the reply mate and he does address that in the original video.

Believe me I think it all needs further (impartial) investigation but what he's saying about locations does appear to be correct.

Certainly thought it was worth a thread so we can all get to the bottom of it.

To get to the bottom of it we need to know who erected it and why at the different locations.

New York, close to ground zero. To me the New York erection is plain to see, resurrect that which ISIS destroyed. Could it be the same for London, England? Supposedly the Temple of Bel (Paymyra) was used by Christians for 600 years.

Dubai, World Gov't Summit: The erection may symbolize to resurrect that which evil destroys under one umbrella?

Some Christians believe the arch is a spiritual gateway where all who pass through will be under it's influence

Florence Italy. G7 cultural summit.

Washington, DC, in front of US Capitol.

It is also named Palmyra Arch of Triumph - Is it too far a stretch that the Romans' triumph over the Parthians (Iranians) might have something to do with it?

According to some sources, the structure was built as a triumphal arch to commemorate the Romans' victories over the Parthians. The structure was sometimes erroneously referred to as "Hadrian's Arch", although Emperor Hadrian had been dead for over half a century when the arch was built.

The name "Parthia" is a continuation from Latin Parthia, from Old Persian Parthava, which was the Parthian language self-designator signifying "of the Parthians" who were an Iranian people. In context to its Hellenistic period, Parthia also appears as Parthyaea.[citation needed]

Parthia was known as Pahlaw in the Middle Persian sources of the Sasanian period, and Pahla or Fahla by later Islamic authors, but mainly referred to the Parthian region in the West of Iran.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=According%20to%20some%20sources%2C%20the,when%20the%20arch%20was%20built.

I am still making up speculations outside of biblical scripture.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Absolutely mate so am I - I bloody love anthropology so it's all fascinating to me.

We explore the history of two demons of human sacrifice worshipped in the holy land. The cults of Moloch & Baal plunged the middle east into the ritual of child sacrifice. We learn more about them, their rituals and how these ancient abominations were eventually defeated

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Absolutely mate so am I - I bloody love anthropology so it's all fascinating to me.

Me too, I love it, so we have that in common.

So if we can figure out who and when the Christian scriptures were written about Baal being a demon and which religious group was using the Temple at the time, then maybe we can figure out why Christians demonized the temple. Does the word Baal have the same meaning in different languages, that being Lord?

At mark 5:15 on the video, doesn't Baal look like a Viking? Did Vikings make it to that part of the world?

ETA: Yeah, strikingly similar to a viking warrior.

There is no concrete evidence that the Vikings invaded Egypt during the Middle Ages. While the Vikings were skilled seafarers and ventured into the world, their seafaring and raiding activities focused on Europe and neighboring regions. The Vikings established trade routes with regions in the Middle East, including the Islamic Caliphate and Byzantine Empire. Some historians speculate they may have traveled as far east as the Caspian and Black Seas. However, no conclusive evidence supports the theory that the Vikings invaded Egypt during the Middle Ages.

It is worth noting, however, that the Vikings were aware of the existence of Egypt and its rich culture and history. The Vikings’ knowledge of Egypt likely came from their interactions with the Islamic Caliphate, which controlled Egypt and maintained trade relations with the Vikings. The Vikings may have also encountered Egyptian artifacts and goods during their travels and trading activities in the Middle East. While the Vikings’ interactions with Egypt were likely limited, their knowledge of the region and its culture may have contributed to developing their own culture and worldview.

viking.style...

At mark 21:18 on the video, Jesus' Beel Zebub (a philistine god) does not jive with the Baal reference to the temple of Bel (Palmyra).
edit on q00000022831America/Chicago4747America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000042831America/Chicago2929America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe Baal was the Golden Calf.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Posted a second video - perhaps some other learned members can chime in.

It's definitely a bit FG freaky that a replica of Baal's Gate (which is a massive structure) has gone on a global tour - from what I've read it's a child sacrifice cult for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yeah...

Are we talking Canaanite Ba'al (Hadad), the monolatrous Phoenician Ba'al, the later King Ba'al (Bael) of The Psuedomonarchia Daemonum, or the not at all ripped off Ars Goetia (Lesser Key of Solomon) version? And before the Canaanite it may have lineage with the sumerian word En, lord or master. So it could very well be considered Enki worship, too.

There's some major drift and mutation. God of fertility/storms turned into a demon commanding legions of other demons with the head of a cat, a man, and a toad.

Ba'al was also conflated with The Philistine God Belzebuth and turned into a demon named Beelzebub, who became synonymous with Satan.

This was the product of deliberate demonization by Abrahamic religions of deities that predated them. The morphology takes place during the Old Testament compositions. Ba'al was no longer the Canaanite/Phoenician contemporary of Yahweh. But a dualistically opposed adversary of Yahweh, who also likely long diverged from The Sumerian God Enki.

May the winning narrative proclaim provenance, I guess.

Still, which demonized version is the worlds secret cabal secretly worshipping?

Because it actually makes a difference. It would be weird for a depopulation cult to exalt the one time God of fertility... Unless the irony was intended.
edit on 24-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Does the word Baal have the same meaning in different languages, that being Lord?

Technically (or primarily) the Hebrew word Baʹal means “Owner; Master.” The Hebrew word often rendered "Lord" in the Scriptures is ʼAdho·naiʹ, or grammatical variants such as ʼA·dhohnʹ. Of course the terms are related.

Whenever the term baʹ‏al applies to the false god Baal, it is generally distinguished from the common noun by the definite article. In the Scriptures, the expression hab·Beʽa·limʹ (“the Baals”) seems to refer to the local deities thought of as owning or possessing and having influence over a particular place, whereas hab-Baʹʽal (“the Baal”) is the designation applied to a specific Canaanite god. It has been suggested that the designation “Baal” was originally a title and that this title in time came to be used almost exclusively instead of the name of the god.

In the Scriptures, the Hebrew word baʹʽal is employed with reference to for example: a husband as owner of his wife (Ge 20:3); landowners (Jos 24:11); “owners of the nations” (Isa 16:8); owners or possessors of tangibles (Ex. 21:28, 34; 22:8; 2 Ki. 1:8); persons or things having something that is characteristic of their nature, manner, occupation and the like; for example, an archer (literally, “owner of arrows”) (Gen. 49:23), a “creditor of [a] debt” (literally, “owner of [a] debt”) (Deut. 15:2), “given to anger” (literally, “owner of anger”) (Prov. 22:24); and of course, last but not least, false gods.—Judg. 2:11, 13. (I'm taking these examples from a more complete list, leaving out a few that may require further elaboration that I didn't want to get into, but the more detailed elaboration can be found on the page linked there; it also gets into the subject of Baal worship and what effect it had on Israel.)

A little tidbit about Baal worship from that page:

Each locality had its own Baal, and the local Baal was often given a name denoting his being attached to a specific locality. For instance, the Baal of Peor (Baal-peor), who was worshiped by Moabites and Midianites, took his name from Mount Peor. (Nu 25:1-3, 6) The names of these local Baals later came to be transferred through a figure of speech (metonymy) to the localities themselves, as, for example, Baal-hermon, Baal-hazor, Baal-zephon, Bamoth-baal. However, although there were many local Baals, officially, among the Canaanites, it was understood that there was actually just one god Baal.

edit on 25-8-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Does the word Baal have the same meaning in different languages, that being Lord?

Technically (or primarily) the Hebrew word Baʹal means “Owner; Master.” The Hebrew word often rendered "Lord" in the Scriptures is ʼAdho·naiʹ, or grammatical variants such as ʼA·dhohnʹ. Of course the terms are related.

Whenever the term baʹ‏al applies to the false god Baal, it is generally distinguished from the common noun by the definite article. In the Scriptures, the expression hab·Beʽa·limʹ (“the Baals”) seems to refer to the local deities thought of as owning or possessing and having influence over a particular place, whereas hab-Baʹʽal (“the Baal”) is the designation applied to a specific Canaanite god. It has been suggested that the designation “Baal” was originally a title and that this title in time came to be used almost exclusively instead of the name of the god.

In the Scriptures, the Hebrew word baʹʽal is employed with reference to for example: a husband as owner of his wife (Ge 20:3); landowners (Jos 24:11); “owners of the nations” (Isa 16:8); owners or possessors of tangibles (Ex. 21:28, 34; 22:8; 2 Ki. 1:8); persons or things having something that is characteristic of their nature, manner, occupation and the like; for example, an archer (literally, “owner of arrows”) (Gen. 49:23), a “creditor of [a] debt” (literally, “owner of [a] debt”) (Deut. 15:2), “given to anger” (literally, “owner of anger”) (Prov. 22:24); and of course, last but not least, false gods.—Judg. 2:11, 13. (I'm taking these examples from a more complete list, leaving out a few that may require further elaboration that I didn't want to get into, but the more detailed elaboration can be found on the page linked there; it also gets into the subject of Baal worship and what effect it had on Israel.)

A little tidbit about Baal worship from that page:

Each locality had its own Baal, and the local Baal was often given a name denoting his being attached to a specific locality. For instance, the Baal of Peor (Baal-peor), who was worshiped by Moabites and Midianites, took his name from Mount Peor. (Nu 25:1-3, 6) The names of these local Baals later came to be transferred through a figure of speech (metonymy) to the localities themselves, as, for example, Baal-hermon, Baal-hazor, Baal-zephon, Bamoth-baal. However, although there were many local Baals, officially, among the Canaanites, it was understood that there was actually just one god Baal.

But the different localities worshipped Baal differently, not all performed horrific rituals such as child sacrifice or sexual abuses to Baal. Can we associate these horrific rituals or determine if they sprung from the Phoenicians (Syrians of today) where the Arch of Palmyra is located, or were these demonized (by the Hebrews) worshippers of Baal from only one local group?

I am trying to tie the Arch of Palmyra in Syria (Phoenicians) with devil worship to Baal.

At any rate, the Arch of Palmyra has been used by countless religious groups and we really can't tie one religion or false God to it.

As for the OPs subject matter, I'll stick with the arch was resurrected in various locations around the world as a message to factions like ISIS, what you destroy we will resurrect.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It is also named Palmyra Arch of Triumph - Is it too far a stretch that the Romans' triumph over the Parthians (Iranians) might have something to do with it?

That could be it.

Some Christians believe the arch is a spiritual gateway where all who pass through will be under it's influence

The gate wasn't even part of the temple. Any doorway, archway, passage is a gateway from one place to another. The overly pious should avoid all of those just to feel safe.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Posted a second video - perhaps some other learned members can chime in.

It's definitely a bit FG freaky that a replica of Baal's Gate (which is a massive structure) has gone on a global tour - from what I've read it's a child sacrifice cult for sure.

That second video you posted invoked horrible and lasting disturbing graphic images in my mind. Did you notice the host's body language as he was describing how they sacrificed children and the non-consensual sexual abuse acts to Baal, he was visibly disturbed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join